TTC After a Loss
Options

TGIF 11/10

It's Friday Ladies!  What are your plans!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TGIF 11/10

• Options
    I'm playing a 3 hour gig with our trio at a ladies night for a family tree nursery.  we will bust out the xmas music! so I will be exhausted after that.  2 hours I'm fine - 3 hours I feel like my arm will fall off.

We need to finish up or xmas lists this weekend to give to my parents.  Makes it easier to shop for. I also have a recital to attend that my first viola teacher is putting on then a friends bday dinner sunday night.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I have been having Christmas shopping on the brain as well the past few days.  I hope I get it done on time this year!
    The cold weather in NY is putting me in the Thanksgiving spirit!  Since it's Friday, I'm looking forward to a (large) glass of wine :) 
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm ready for it @shri929 - hoping to get most of DDs done the week before black friday.  That's when the best deals on toys are.  We are taking her to her first real concert next week - lady gaga :)  Can't wait!
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 yay for Christmas music! I say bust it out already! 

@shri929 I love once it gets a little cold out because it really does put you in the holiday mindset. I would love to be ambitious and get my holiday shopping done early, but despite good intentions, I always end up getting things at the last minute. 

This weekend, my mom and sister are visiting from the east coast, so I’m looking forward to hanging out with them all weekend and going out to eat a lot. We always eat way too much when they come to visit, but I love it. 
  • Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    edited November 2017
    I will be Christmas shopping planning this weekend. I have Monday off for Remembrance Day since I work for the government so I usually try to do the majority of my Christmas shopping that day. *TW children mentioned* I also have DD's and DS' joint family birthday party this weekend. Their bdays are only 4 weeks apart so I usually just do one party for family. So, lots of cooking and cleaning this weekend. Plus the usual swimming lessons, soccer practice, and a soccer game...*/TW*

@vlagrl29 Fun! I've already started listening to Christmas music. I think it's a sickness, really.....Also, super awesome that you're taking DD to a Lady Gaga concert!!!!
    @shri929 I'll join you in spirit - we'll have a glass of wine together!
    @pumpkinpancake Have fun with your mom and sister this weekend!

Edit for typo
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    Going to buy some last minute supplies for our trip to Portugal, enjoying a nice glass of wine and dinner with friends and hoping to get my hands on the book It Starts with an Egg to start reading it
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake I'm going to get it started but I'm sure I'll still be crunching the week before Christmas haha, and I'm (secretly) into the early Christmas music toooooo
    @tosh24 Cheers! I'll have one more for you
    @40momma Portugal looks so pretty, enjoy!!
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited November 2017
    @40momma- it's a good read but I'm not going OCD with it and getting rid of all plastics or my makeup or hair products.  There's a fine line there before going BSC.  I did find it informative and it made me get my vitamin D and thyroid checked out which I ended up getting checked with my functional med doc.  Found out I am low in Vit D and my T3 and T4 are a tad low as well so we are working on that.  Things my OB would have never helped me with.  I've been really pleased with her.  I'm currently working on my mind body connection.  My mind has not been positive for quite some time and I really would like that again.
  • Options
    It’s going to be raining here all weekend... we’re going to try and relax a bit. We have friends coming over for dinner tomorrow and then we will brave the rain and cold to check out the city wide fall festival for its last weekend. AND I’m getting in the Christmas mood too! It’s really starting to feel like to too- the weather is cold and the city is getting decked out! 

Oh and most importantly - there will be lots of BD! 
  • Options
    My mom and sister are in town. We went to holiday market this afternoon and plan on spending rest of day shopping 
  • Options
    Hoping for a boring lazy weekend, the first we have had in awhile. And because I’m WTO hoping for a positive and lots of BD! B) Hope all you ladies have a great weekend. 
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

• Options
    I'm benched right now so I'm living vicariously thru you ladies getting lots of BD in!! :)
    Thanks @vlagrl29 for the heads up. I've never been good with fad diets or big changes so I doubt I'll adopt too many of the drastic changes it might suggest but I'm sure there's some that I can easily start with and go from there.
    I've also just got the call for my hysteroscopy on Tuesday. I'm happy we are getting it done so quickly, being 41 and all, I don;t have time to waste a few months 
  • Options
    @40momma I read that book recently.  I too did not adopt a lot of the suggestions.  What I did do was compare my prenatals to their lists and added some things that were mentioned but aren’t in mine.  It also started me researching the coq10 and DHEA.  Which I started taking two months ago and had more follicles this time than any other.  So maybe something to the supplements 
  • Options
    @40momma I’m glad you’re able to get in quickly. I hope it goes well and you will get the answers you need.

@honeybeebub I hear ya on wanting a relaxing weekend! We’ve had guests on and off for too long. Enjoy realxin and BD!

@Mack2342 enjoy your family and shopping time!

@tosh24 sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! Good luck  ;) but really the party sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy it. 

@pumpkinpancake have fun eating with your mom and sis, whenever I see your screen name I think of food.... fall and it makes me hungry. 

@vlagrl29 have fun at your gig. I say go all out with x mas music! It’s time! 
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! DH and I are still in san diego for his work conference but he has today off so we're going to do some hiking and then enjoy some nightlife tonight. Flying out tomorrow.

For everyone talking about Christmas shopping (my app is being funky and won't let me tag right now), I'm addicted this year. I have a huge stash already. Black Friday is going be a problem!
  • Options
    I find the best deals are the week or 2 before black friday so I don't even see the point of black friday shopping.  old navy is doing their 50% next weekend.  I like getting some new jeans and sweaters.  I know american eagle has theirs online so I don't even have to go to the store.  toys at target are best deals the week of thanks giving.  Thank goodness I've been saving money for this time of year.