February 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    @SarahFoley725 Were you also lurking on July's FFFC? Just wondering because most of theirs is about having opinions about baby's gender lol.

I guess that's my FFFC. Nobody was posting on ours so I was completely lurking on the other BMBs FFFC threads. Which I do every Friday and look forward to.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 Were you also lurking on July's FFFC? Just wondering because most of theirs is about having opinions about baby's gender lol.

I guess that's my FFFC. Nobody was posting on ours so I was completely lurking on the other BMBs FFFC threads. Which I do every Friday and look forward to.
    Nope! Just a coincidence I guess. I had a follow up US today and got a nice penis shot, that's what made me think of it. 
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 same. I've always wanted a son, but now that I have a daughter there are all these things that I never thought about. When I'm changing her diaper I'm just thinking, crap this is going to be different. She's never peed out of her diaper or peed on me. Plus there's the whole circumcision discussion. Yeesh.
  • Options
    I’m irratiknally concerned about keeping poop away from the vagina opposed to the penis concern. Penis’ are easy.  Vaginas are scary. 
  • Options
    And one more. My children are going with their grandmother aka my ex-mil for the weekend. Ill be waving goodbye and doing a happy dance. Deuces kids. Momma needs someone else to deal with the mental health disaster for a couple days...goodluck honey. Goodluck. 
  • Options
    I’m irratiknally concerned about keeping poop away from the vagina opposed to the penis concern. Penis’ are easy.  Vaginas are scary. 
    Agree... I'm nervous about the whole thing.  
  • Options
    Same ^^^^^
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DD peed and POOPED on me sooooo many more times than DS ever did. Boys are easy...  Open up their diaper… Let them feel the air… And close it or put a wipeover them LOL. DD  always waited till I was in the middle of a diaper change before she decided she needed to go. Sure, it didn’t hit me,  but it soaked the changing table and all of her clothes and got in her hair. So much worse lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My confession is that DD and I have sat at home at watched Disney movies all day. I just feel terrible (allergic to fall!) and have no energy for fun activities. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My confession is that DD and I have sat at home at watched Disney movies all day. I just feel terrible (allergic to fall!) and have no energy for fun activities. 
    Same- minus DD and add 2 fur babies.
    We have a 4 day weekend....im tempted to go into school....but it's not happening. So we are watching tv.  While dh golfs. 
  • Options
    Honestly I feel like cleaning up my dd during diaper changes was much easier than ds, however my hubby disagrees, lol.

confession: this is our 3rd baby and we've done absolutely no preparation other than pick her name and keep up with ob appointments.
  • Options
    My confession is I was vegetarian for almost a decade (only poultry for 4 but no beef or pork); Well this pregnancy has me eating meat again, mostly bacon, but today I had my first McD's cheeseburger in almost 10 years! 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    @alemarie1 I was a vegetarian for 10 years. When I had my first meaty fast food after 10 years, it was heaven. Never going back.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Acreativephipps I hear yeah on the not preparing! This is our second baby and we are team green and our name list is still about 8 for a girl and 10 for a boy! The baby will sleep in our DS's crib if he ever decides to sleep In his toddler bed. Other than that we have nothing ready and don't plan on it for a bit! 
  • Options
    I am currently hiding in the bathroom so my husband is forced to chase the toddler around. Mama needs a break.

Also boy are totally easy. My son peed on me maybe once or twice. He is uncircumcised so cleaning is a piece of cake (clean like a finger and do not retract). On the other hand my husband is freaking out about having a girl this time. He had a mental break down over the correct way to wipe  :D
  • Options
    I am leaving whether or not to circumcise our son to my husband. I've let him know that I don't believe it's necessary, that we aren't religious so there's no "requirement" that it be done. I've also told him that circumcision is not covered by our insurance unless "medically necessary". Given all of this information, I told him that he is the one that will have to choose and accompany our son into the room for the procedure if he chooses to have it done.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    We are having a boy this time and the circumcision discussion with DH was funny. For him, it’s as simple as “I want his meat to look like mine.”  Ummmmm, okay. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DH: 32
    Me: 31
    Baby #1: BFP 1/30/14, EDD 9/28/14, natural MC @ 6 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 8/1/2014, EDD 4/9/2015, It's a GIRL: Addison Elizabeth!

• Options
    @mrsgunsta I think what got the circumcision discussion in my head was reading a post on on of those sanctimony mocking groups of a conversation between a woman who's husband wanted their son to have it done and the women who said she needed to divorce her husband and charge him with child abuse.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    We aren't circumcising. Baby boy will be the first one on either side of the family to not have it done. Of course DH wants him to "look like him" because I guess that's a common man feeling, but I told him to spend some time researching and we'd talk. My husband also had a tumor in one of his testicals and while I know that's not the same as his penis, he didn't mention to his dad that one of his balls was way bigger than the other, so there's not much merit to his "be like me" argument. 
  • Options
    My husband has recently gotten back into eating healthy and working out. While I’m proud of him, I’m resenting the fact that he is 1) losing weight while I gain it like it’s my job and 2) he disappears after coming home from work to work out, I need a break from my toddler! 
  • Options
    @RachelR17 my hubby has been doing the same thing! Since the end of August! We actually work together so we both go home and I do the whole bedtime routine and he goes
    downstairs with his headphones in and works out! Again I'm proud of him but I could also use a brake!
  • Options
    @kbrinks2 it doesn’t help that he keeps telling me how much weight he has lost or how old jeans are fitting with ease again...I’m just over here eating a cupcake and getting even bigger!  :s 
  • Options
    RachelR17 said:
    @kbrinks2 it doesn’t help that he keeps telling me how much weight he has lost or how old jeans are fitting with ease again...I’m just over here eating a cupcake and getting even bigger!  :s 
    Yes! This!! Ugh.
  • Options
    @RachelR17 I hear yeah!! "Down a few more pounds!" Must be nice! Although I know that I need to gain for the baby and generally your body gains whatever It needs but I still start feeling guilty as I'm eating chips on the couch