December 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday TiCkEr Change

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? 

5. What are your Thanksgiving plans this year?  Any fun/ unusual traditions?

Re: Tuesday TiCkEr Change

• Options
    33 weeks! Size of a loaf of bread!
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Feeling pretty good, just some minor pelvic aches, but nothing crazy...
    Regular checkup tomorrow... I dont anticipate it being exciting
    My big showers are officially over, I just have a small one at work left! Now I need to compile a list of things we still need.. and then a list of things we want... 
    I also need to get DH moving on putting together some of the 'stuff' and getting the nursery in better shape... 

Our normal plans including driving 4+ hours to visit one (or both) of our families.... I am in no mood to spend all day in the car so we are skipping the big family celebrations and just having dinner with DH's parents.... It should be for a pretty chill weekend. Hopefully we'll get more done on the nursery with the extra time off... 
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

36 Weeks! Addie is the size of a ripe papaya! 
    2. How are you feeling? 

I am feeling good. Just trucking along. Getting used to taking it easy ;) Heartburn is just a terror when it creeps up, literally making me feel like I could projectile vomit at that moment but then it passes. 
    I am having such a hard time getting up of the couch without feeling like I’m going to force myself into labor. Lol

Yes
    ! Tmor my weekly checkup. 

So Adaline is still comfy in her breech position. And I’ve decided not to do the version to try and flip her. I feel like there is a reason she is the way she is and I just do not feel comfortable forcing her in anyway. 
    that being said tmor at my appt I’m asking the Dr what their protocol is if she does flip last minute before the csection. We are scheduled for a csection Nov 29 and I’ve read a couple different ways that moment could go. So I’m curious what they are going to suggest. I know that having a vaginal birth is supposed to be easier on recovery, but I’m open to either or. I’ve heard great stories and experiences with both situations. 

We actually don’t have any plans yet, Nor any mentioned. Our family is super close, location wise as well and they are pretty accepting that we want to keeps things as low key as possible till next year lol. But I’m sure we will have lunch at my MIL and see my parents at some point too. Who both literally live 2 and 5 minutes from us. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ShyToniaShyTonia member
    edited November 2017
    @abcola ohhhh the pelvic pains. I wish I good say they get better but for me they haven’t. Lol. More so for me it’s at night before bed and winding down. Feels like if been horse back riding for days. But I’m told it’s my body preparing for birth. Lol
    Im glad you’ll be able to have a relaxing time. 
    4 hours is a crazy long time to be in a car right now. Or to even be expected to be. Just my opinion haha. Good luck at the drs tmor!!!
  • Options
    34 weeks - size of butternut squash
    2. How are you feeling? 
    I'm feeling surprisingly well. Getting tired faster but that's normal. Been having a bunch of contractions but not terribly bad.
    The 20th is the next one. 

We will most likely go to dh' s sisters house. We do every year. Good food and it's nice and laid back there that if I wore pjs there would be no judgement since most if everyone else will be in comfy clothes too. 

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers