November 2017 Moms
Options

Restless before labor?

Hi Momma's!  I'm 39+4 today and woke up with this very strong urge to nest!  Last night I was super restless.  I couldn't get comfortable, my mind was racing, I was fidgety and kind of hyper...like I had a weird sense something was coming soon!  FTM due Saturday so I don't really know what to expect.  Part of me feels like he's completely comfortable and never coming out and part of me feels like he's coming really soon.  Also a little crampy today.  Thoughts?  Experiences?  Thanks!

Re: Restless before labor?

• Options
    I have felt this with this kiddo too, but neither of my boys gave me that feeling. Unfortunately, unless you are having time-able contractions, it all means nothing, which makes me sad.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    All I can say is that contractions feel different than Braxton hicks and you don't know what different is until you feel it. For me I could feel the contraction in my cervix and the twing was more painful, they were also predictable.  As far as restless, I was more tired than anything but everyone is different. I did try getting things done that day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JMMarrero

I'm 39+5 and have felt the same way for the past few days.  I feel very anxious!! Im also a FTM and hate not knowing what to expect. I have the urge to just walk ..run ..jump...clean..do anything except sit still. Today was the worst..I just felt blahhh...Not sure how to describe it...Im not in any pain In just ready to meet my princess already...but I'm trying my best to remain patient knowing that she will be here before I know it. 

Do you have any plans for induction?