Pregnant after IF
Options

PAIF Graduates- New Mommies - November

2»

Re: PAIF Graduates- New Mommies - November

• Options
    @byrneme I told them I slept at night, because there wasn't enough time to actually lay down before she'd be awake again. I'm just happy she sleeps so well at night. I don't care if she takes long naps as long as she sleeps at night. I'm afraid for the 4 month sleep regression. Don't want the nights to get screwed up.
  • Options
    OMG you have literally taken words out of my mouth @persnickity . Zoey is four months on Saturday and I'm so scared since we have been so spoiled overnight. Fingers crossed for both of us!
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't been on here for a few months and wanted to check in and see how some of you familiar names are doing.  Sounds like all the littles are doing great!

Alyce is 6 1/2 months old now, and absolutely my favorite person.  She is sweet and mellow and so easygoing.  She's been in daycare since Labor Day when I went back to work, and is doing great there.  She started sleeping through the night around 7 weeks and (other than a bad week riiiiight at the 4 month sleep regression mark), she's still doing pretty good.  She has had back to back colds for almost 6 weeks now (yay, daycare), but she's got such a good attitude about all the snot!  I highly, highly recommend the NoseFrieda, saline spray and a humidifier in the bedroom =) 

We are moving forward with another FET in January (our last try) and I'm starting to get teeny baby fever!!  I'm sure Alyce will be a great big sister (she'll be 18 months old when the next baby is born, if we are successful).  

Here's my little buddy last week and one of my favorite shots from this summer 
    Me: Age 40  Husband: Age 41
    Chemo killed my ovaries (along with a BRCA1 mutation, which causes DOR)
    4/30/13 ER just prior to chemo: 8 embryos frozen at 2pn. 2 survived to blasts/1 PGS normal

4/16 ER cancelled on CD7: 1 follicle on L/ 0 follicles on R
    FET #1  7/13/16  BFN

Super shocker +HPT 9/19
    Baby Alyce arrived 5/8/17

Went forward with donor eggs from my sister for baby #2
    ER 4/24, 5 eggs fertilized/1 survived to blast and was chromosomally normal.

FET 2/15 (my sister/donor's birthday!).  Beta 10dp5dt:172; beta 12dp5dt: 425

My TTC/Cancer/Random thoughts blog:  http://www.dinktodiapers.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    @pnw12rn good luck with your upcoming FET! Alyce is adorable. We’re on the same boat w the back to back colds, daycare sniffles for sure. 
  • Options
    Hi All. I am happy to report Eli is growing and smiling and just kind of awesome. He is 12 weeks, officially 3 months on Saturday. With cereal in his formula he is sleeping 6-7 hours a night (ok'd by our ped due to his reflux. it's really helped him keep it down more!). I returned to work yesterday and I don't love it. But DH is home with him through the new year. Then we have to find daycare. However, some family developments may have us moving into my mom's house next year. She needs more care and we don't want to pay through the roof for home healthcare. If we move in with her, I can quit working and be a full-time  mom. This is a dream come true...but we still have a lot to figure out before it actually happens. Of course, at work, they are telling me how much the missed me and they realized how much work I was doing to keep the place afloat. My boss is promising big things for me next year. Right when i may finally get the credit I deserve at work, I will probably quit to raise my child. Figures! But I'd happily quit to be with Eli all day. He is the absolute love of my life (next to DH, of course). I don't want to miss a minute with him if I can help it.
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Options
    kelrauhkelrauh member
    edited November 2017
    @latershrader - I am so happy the cereal worked! It did wonders for us. I am sad to hear about your mom but happy to hear you may be able to stay home.

I havent update in a while. My littles are 7.5 months. Where has time gone?! They are amazing. They arent sitting yet but I have to keep reminding myself that they were 7 weeks early. Patrick grew out of his reflux and we are going to start weening him off Nutramigen to see if his milk sensitivity is better. Cece is my sassy little girl who loves to nurse. If it were up to her she would nurse/play  24/7. Here's a picture from cutting our tree down last week

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• Options
    @PNW12RN Alyce is beautiful (love her name)!  Good luck with your upcoming FET! So exciting.

@kelrauh I see those littles all the time on FB but I just loooove those darling little blue eyes!! Elle isn't sitting yet either and I believe your 40 week EDD was only a week before mine, so they are very close in (adjusted) age. I'm sure our babies will be sitting any day now!

We are visiting family in CA now and I am happy to report that she did FANTASTIC on the flight! She only catnapped on the plane but was a happy little thing and smiled at all the passengers as they passed us. She did have a rough night last night though. I've been sick since Thanksgiving and I either gave it to her or she's started teething. She has a runny nose and was up every hour last night screaming :cry: Today though she's been her happy old self. Tomorrow we are braving Disneyland! Elle will be 6 months old on Thursday :)

***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @latershrader best of luck as you guys decide what to do! Sounds like you’d be so appreciated no matter what you do. I’m a freelance designer but mainly a stay at home mom since these kids make work minimal ;) I hope you can do what makes you happiest!!

@kelrauh gorgeous kids!! 

@wifeinraleigh28 oh what a cutie!! I hope Elle feels better, hopefully nicer weather being outside helps!

We’re getting into a good groove here. Graham is 4 weeks, also would nurse 24/7 but he’s giving us fantastic stretches at night so if that means kid on boob all day.. whatever bud! I couldn’t nurse my daughter so this is all so new to me. I mastered nursing in the sling wrap so I can still help my 4 year old, proud moment! Graham did have some major cranky nights full of gas, we decided to cut (basic) dairy and night and day difference. My daughter had the same so I’m glad we thought to just try that again. Otherwise we’re enjoying baby snuggles! 

Oh other good update- my daughter always said graham should go back in my tummy at Easter (very specific haha). Yesterday she thoughtfully said she’d actually like him to stay and play with her. 4 weeks in and he’s been accepted by big sister, woohoo!
  • Options
    Wow, ladies - it actually brings tears to my eyes to see all these positive updates. Especially since we were, for the most part, on the IF and PG after IF boards at the same time. So amazing!!
    *** TW**

September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    EDD 7/25/17
  • Options
    Stars2016Stars2016 member
    edited November 2017
    Hi ladies! I’m loving all of the updates and seeing pictures of all the cuties
  • Options
    Stars2016Stars2016 member
    edited November 2017
    *Stupid app deleted my most of my comment! I’ll update tomorrow on my computer
  • Options
    @omarismyhomeboy How's June doing? Would love a pic!
    @Polythene Pam Thank you! We are keeping our fingers crossed it all works out how it's supposed too! Love that Graham is letting you get some good rest!
    @kelrauh Adorable babes!! Made me think to try to do something similar for our holiday card, but with just one kiddo!
    @wifeinraleigh28 Love all the polka dots fashion for Elle, they are a fav of mine!
    @byrneme Did the sleep regression kick in on Saturday? LOL! I'm scared for that time too as we start daycare right at 4 months. Looking forward to see how you handled it!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• Options
    @latershrader - when we were home for Thanksgiving we had two nights where Zoey woke up twice (both times at 2:15 and 4:30) and I thought 'oh no, here it is' but, once we got home, she was fine. She woke up last night at 4:30 but that's because she fell asleep and didn't finish her bottle and was hungry. So I'm HOPING we are skipping this regression! We had our four month appointment on Monday and my ped said, in her experience, if they haven't started by the four month mark then you are USUALLY safe. I have EVERYTHING crossed!
    *** TW**

EDD 7/25/17
  • Options
    Hey all! Hope everyone had a great holiday. I agree with @byrneme, it is amazing to have this board to see everyone's beautiful babies (and to share struggles, haha). After going through the IF boards it is amazing to see everyone on the other side of this. Even if I don't comment I LOVE seeing everyone's pics and liking them :)

@latershrader ask and you shall receive! :) It is June's first day of "school" today, as I return to work. It's hard, and I am really hoping she transitions easily and is ok and doesn't terrorize the other children with her crying. SO anxious to pick her up and see how things went. @latershrader amazing that you may be able to stay at home with your babe- best of luck to your family. 

***TW***
    DH & I both 34.
    8/16: IVF, antagonist protocol 
    21 eggs | 9 blasts | 7 normal through PGS
    10/16: FET  = BFN  :(
    12/16: Surprise natural BFP 
    Beta 1: 177 | Beta 2: 483 | Beta 3: 8,755 | Beta 4: 39,007. Baby born 9/5/2017

NOW on sibling journey. 
    2/20: FET = BFN :(
    4/20: Surprise COVID BFP

• Options
    @kelrauh that picture is stunning! 

@byrneme so glad to hear the 4 month mark didn't automatically mean sleep issues. We're coming up on 4 months in 2 weeks and I'm now really hoping for your luck. So far, naps are still short and not really happening, but she's sleeping 10-11 hours straight at night. Really hope it stays that way.

@wifeinraleigh28 Elle always looks like she's having the best time. Love her smiles!
  • Options
    @omarismyhomeboy So cute! She looks long! Let us know how daycare went...i'll be on that boat in January.
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• Options
    Hi everyone! I tried to comment yesterday but the app kept deleting my message :(
    I absolutely love hearing everyone's updates and seeing the pictures! I haven't been active on this board the past couple of months but I hope to be able to check it more often.

Weston is 14 weeks and time is flying! Overall he is doing really well and is such a great baby. Our major problem is with naps! It is often very hard to get him to sleep and usually only goes down if he is eating, being rocked, bounced, held, or in the stroller/car ride. Even during those times it is usually a struggle unless it is at the perfect moment. He then gets overtired and super cranky. I'm really worried about next month when I go back to work and he will be in daycare on some days and being watched by my MIL on others. I feel like if we have a tough time getting him to nap it will be impossible for them! Does anyone have any suggestions? Unfortunately even days when he doesn't nap much I only get 5-6 hours stretches with him at night. I'm getting nervous about it getting worse with the 4 month regression you ladies are talking about!
  • Options
    Hi hi!! Love seeing all the baby updates!! They are all so stinkin cute and growing like weeds which is great!! 

Parker was sleeping through until, gosh I think two weeks now. Back to 6 hour stretches and then another 3-4. He’s napping in the middle of the day again for 2 hours pretty consistently. He’s still the happy smily baby he’s always been though - always has a smile for anyone. Especially if you ask if he’s cute. It’s like he knows - ham, like his father haha. 

I just packed up the 0-3 clothes and took all the infant inserts out of everything. Too fast - he’s getting so big haha. I really want another baby - I have the worst baby fever. Now to convince DH. 

This is three months and two months. 

Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @stars2016 l worked at Daycare forever ago, don’t worry too much! We tended to get all the kids on a similar schedule and they’ll have all sorts of tricks to get babies to sleep. Like a glove filled with rice and warmed slightly that we’d put on toddlers backs so they thought we had our hand on their back all nap :) Graham sounds similar and lm wishing I’d remembered what we did for my daughter.. we watched the clock instead of tired cues (by the time she gave cues she was overtired) and mimicking bedtime routine just shorter- one book, lights out, etc. Graham will only sleep in my arms which I love but my daughter is dying for one-on-one time so we need to tackle this too, I’ll let you know if/how we have luck :) he’s still itty bitty but starting to get cranky when naps are cut short from big sis tackling him ;) 

@JWatt5 I’m seriously saying that if it’s possible to have baby fever while holding a baby, I’ve got it. We’re lucky to have 2 after struggling so long but it’s hard thinking this is my last baby. 
  • Options
    @Stars2016 my daughter has always been a not-so-great napper for us--she does pretty good if I'm holding her, but would wake right up and fight it if we tried to put her down somewhere.   She started daycare at 16 weeks, and she REGULARLY gets 3 naps a day for them.  She's had some 4 hour naps but usually has a 3 hour nap and two 45-90 minute ones, or a few 2 hour naps.  Still does not nap well for me at home.  I like to think it's because she loves me so much she doesn't want to miss any time with me =)  She goes to bed around 7pm, gets a dream feed around 10pm, and wakes up around 530am when I need her up so I can get ready for work and take her to daycare. 
    Me: Age 40  Husband: Age 41
    Chemo killed my ovaries (along with a BRCA1 mutation, which causes DOR)
    4/30/13 ER just prior to chemo: 8 embryos frozen at 2pn. 2 survived to blasts/1 PGS normal

4/16 ER cancelled on CD7: 1 follicle on L/ 0 follicles on R
    FET #1  7/13/16  BFN

Super shocker +HPT 9/19
    Baby Alyce arrived 5/8/17

Went forward with donor eggs from my sister for baby #2
    ER 4/24, 5 eggs fertilized/1 survived to blast and was chromosomally normal.

FET 2/15 (my sister/donor's birthday!).  Beta 10dp5dt:172; beta 12dp5dt: 425

My TTC/Cancer/Random thoughts blog:  http://www.dinktodiapers.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Love love LOVE seeing pictures!! He's my little turkey last week :)
    *** TW**

EDD 7/25/17
  • Options
    Ok ladies I need some mommy advice! My girls are almost 4mos. From birth they have slept in Rock n’ sleepers beside our bed that automatically rock them at night and in their swings during the day for naps. We are having the hardest time trying to get them to sleep in the pack n’ play or cribs!!!!!! We’ve tried on and off for a few weeks now. Usually their naps are at least an hour to an hour and a half. If we get them to stay asleep when we put them in PNP or crib, they only sleep at most 30min!!!! They won’t be able to sleep in the rock n Sleeper or swing for much longer and I don’t know what to do! They will sleep in the PNP on boppys for my MIL for some of their naps during the day and do ok and then other times won’t sleep all day unless you put them in their swings. Please help, we have to get them out of the living room during the day now and out of our bedroom (hopefully) by 6 months. 

TTC for 8 years.
    Started in 2008 with timed intercourse, ovulation testing, no official monitoring.
    OB-GYN recommended Clomid and timed intercourse, attempted for 6 straight months.
    First surgery June 2009 (OB-GYN): diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis and large hydrosalpinx on right tube.
    Second surgery (July 2009, RE performed this): Right tube had to be removed, lots of adhesions removed.
    Attempted "trying on our own" as per RE recommendations, unsuccessful 5-6 months.
    HSG performed December 2009: left tube open.
    February 2010: started Femara and timed intercourse, attempted 6 months, no BFPs.
    Took a break for a while.
    January 2011: started IUI process, ovaries never properly responded to medications, 6 failed attempts, never actually completed an IUI.
    Took 2012-2014 off due to depression and frustration (side note: did complete grad school to become a nurse practitioner- great distraction).
    2015: started seeing RE again, went through tons of testing and HSG, left tube now blocked, only option is IVF.
    September 2015: Started first official IVF cycle, cancelled in October due to large cyst on left ovary.
    October 2015: started on birth control for 2 months.
    December 2015: attempted to start another IVF cycle, cysts on both ovaries on initial ultrasound, left was huge, cancelled to aspirated cyst.
    January 2016: Cyst back, surgery for ex-lap, cyst and adhesions removed.
    March 2016: Attempted second IVF cycle, estrogen way too high, cyst back, cancelled again.
    April 2016: Third attempted IVF cycle, 7 eggs retrieved, 2 mature (but not great) embryos made to fresh transfer, neither implanted.
    May-Sept 2016: Break to regain sanity.
    Sept-Oct 2016: Attempted fourth IVF cycle, very successful, cyst still on left but we ignored. 7 mature "great looking" eggs retrieved, 4 mature embryos made it to day 5 transfer. Transfer aborted due to large amount of endometriosis fluid in uterus.
    FET of 2 embryos completed on 12/12/16.
    12/22/16 1st Beta 179 BFP!!!
    12/24/16 2nd Beta 449!!
    EDD 8/30/17 with two girls!!!!!

Audrey (4lb 8oz) and Olivia (6lb 6oz) born 8/10/17!!

• Options
    kelrauhkelrauh member
    edited December 2017
    @tiffanyw1783 I do not have advice my twins are almost 8 months. I got one out of the rock n play and into his crib and we had one in a co sleeper.  The one that was in the co sleeper is now in a rock n play (she's small) I am hoping to get her out of it soon but with breast feeding its so easy. 

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• Options
    @tiffanyw1783 Not much help here, sorry. She's been in her crib exclusively. I'm reading the sleep book someone on here recommended in the thread. It might have some ways to help. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I am new here. Just had my baby on Tuesday! Posted a quick l&d story in this week's 3rd tri thread. The first week has been insane! I have been on an emotional roller coaster and of course I am way behind on sleep! Breastfeeding has been a challenge for me as well. I am supplementing my baby's breastfeedings with formula after each feeding because my supply was so low the first few days and still seems inadequate. Pediatrician recommended this at the newborn check because my baby had lost some weight and was not having good output. I felt like I was doing a really bad job after that appointment. I am also feeling frustrated about not having a good supply, but most important thing for me is that my baby is getting enough to eat so the formula supplementation is good in that sense. Going to meet with a lactation consultant later this week and hopefully that will help. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @tiffanyw1783 it didn’t work for everyone but I’m on an online group for when my daughter was born and we all swore by the Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit. It looks like a snow suit but the idea is that it stops the startle reflex that wakes the babies up. My daughter (4 years old) slept in the rock n play or our arms for 4 months- we used the Sleepsuit when we had to get her in the crib till she could roll and was too active and she slept GREAT in her crib.. 12 hours with a dream feed. A little pricey but it’s the only reason I’m not stressing about my son sleeping in the RNP and my arms, I’m banking on that thing helping us transition again.

if not... I read “healthy sleep habits happy child” and that really gave great tips (a more rested child actually sleeps better). I had to do some crying-it-out for naps (she’d startled awake and would be so cranky) so I’d let her cry unless she was frantic, she learned pretty quickly and was a great sleeper overall.

@Jeansis congrats!! Welcome over here!! I had to supplement with my daughter (and eventually all formula), it’s hard! I hope the Lactation consultant can help you, but either way you’re doing such a great job :)
  • Options
    latershraderlatershrader member
    edited December 2017
    @tiffanyw1783 I hope you figure it out. We swaddle for naps and bedtime. He's sleeping 7-8 hours a night in a bassinet beside the bed at 3 months. Are you swaddling? White noise? Maybe get one (or two, in your case) of those inexpensive bouncer seats and put that inside the PNP as a transition? 
    @Jeansis Congratulations and welcome to the board!! Please, whatever you do, please do NOT beat yourself up for having to supplement. I never got ANY breastmilk and I was devastated. I wanted to breastfeed so badly and never considered that I may not be able to. We are on formula 100% now. And honestly, it's not so bad. I can let others feed him, I know how much he's getting for sure, we can get away for a few hours and not be tied to the baby all the time. It's hard, I know. It makes you feel like a "bad mom"...but I promise, you are NOT a bad mom. You are doing GREAT! once those hormones get out of your system and you figure out what is best for you both..things will figure themselves out. Whatever will be will be....best of luck to you both!
    *TW below*
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016

• Options
    Welcome @Jeansis and congratulations! Like PPs have said - do NOT beat yourself up, I know that's easier said than done. I had all these grand plans of breastfeeding and how great it was going to be. Well, my DD had to be supplemented in the hospital b/c my milk didn't come in after my c-section and then I had low output. Then I pretty much starved her because I didn't know the latter and was only giving her a little bit to supplement after breast feeding. At three weeks when she still wasn't gaining like she was supposed to, I decided to exclusively pump.  I pumped and pumped and pumped (and bought every gadget and supplement under the sun) to try and keep up with her those first 6 weeks and I finally had to realize that I was actually HURTING our bonding by doing that because I was constantly attached to that thing. We went 3 bottles of BM and 3 bottles of formula a day at 7 weeks and then, at 10 weeks, I dropped my pumps to 4/day which is where I still am at almost 19 weeks. You have to do what works for you - it took me a long time to accept it emotionally (it was ANOTHER thing my body wasn't cooperating on which drove me batty). You do you lady and don't let anyone tell you differently!! I did join an Exclusively Pumping board on FB that has been a tremendous area of support if you go that route.

Ladies - I 'm going to start the December thread bc, holy crap, it's December. 

*** TW**

EDD 7/25/17
  • Options
    @Jeansis - I’ve done the same - I exclusively pump. We started with supplementing with formula until I got my supply up which luckily didn’t take long and I have produced well since. I just worked slowly to 3ppd (15 weeks now) and reintroduced formula - I give one a day. I needed to feel like I didn’t spend all my time pumping but man was it hard to go back to formula. But now...I feel sane again. Breastfeeding / Feeding has been so tough!  Like @byrneme - i struggled with having yet another “Natural” thing just not work but a baby that’s gaining weight is a healthy baby and theres more than one way to feed your baby. You just find what works for you!! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!