June 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (week of November 6)

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms (week of November 6)

• Options
    @krashke hahaha too good, I had a very similar conversation with my husband not too long ago!  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BurlapandLace @doxiemoxie212 yep +1 for crying over Grey's anatomy this week! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @krashke ~ I got a major aversion to coffee a few weeks back. But I had it today for the first time in a few weeks and I kind of think it helped my nausea. Super weird. 
  • Options
    @BurlapandLace @krashke I had a coffee aversion 1st tri of my last 2 pregnancies but I've been drinking it this go round and I agree it helps with MS. 
  • Options
    If you order something that ordinarily would not have nuts in it and they give you their vegan version randomly, couldn't that warrant a lawsuit if one isn't expecting that and a known allergen causes injury?
  • Options
    I went to the basement to put in a load of laundry because I am weeks behind and saw my hot water heater is leaking. I legit sat on the basement floor and cried. I just had a new furnace put in last month. $$$

Then proceeded to throw up 6 times in a row. Glamorous. 
  • Options
    I’m allergic to nuts and dairy and in my sphere of knowledge nut allergies are a whole different ball game because they almost always cause an ANA reaction whereas dairy, eggs, etc. allergies rarely cause an ANA reaction. I’m also allergic to scents but can take medication and minimize the very real inflammation and live through it. I eat a bite of cookie with an small nut content and I need to be at the hospital stat or I’m quite literally dead. Allergies are definitely not all created equal and generally speaking nut allergies are much more dangerous. 
  • Options
    @amys614 I feel your pain! We just had to replace our hot water heater last month as I noticed it breaking down at the bottom. It wouldn't have been long until the bottom broke completely and we had a real mess on our hands! The upside, the water temp is so much better but doesn't take the sting out of the cost. I'm sorry to hear that!
  • Options
    @amys614 @stephcat421 add me to that list. Our furnace went out this morning. Repair service is on the way ughhhhh
  • Options
    @ramblebee shoot! Sorry to hear that. There should be some unwritten rule that these types of stressful events are not allowed to happen to pregnant women. We are busy over here!

Hope your repair is something easy.