March 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms Week of 5 November

Re: Symptoms Week of 5 November

• Options
    bb3vj3nbb3vj3n member
    edited November 2017
    @ksmwalters I'm at 22wks tomorrow and i feel her all the time! my husband can feel her now too  <3

Don't be discouraged if you can't yet though - I've been told depending on the angle off your uterus or placement of your placenta - it could take longer. 
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n Yeah I'm wondering if it'll take a bit since I have a tilted uterus (towards my spine). I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow so maybe soon! Thanks for the input. <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cford08cford08 member
    edited November 2017
    I'm not as big a bitch as I had been before these last two weeks but I know I have not made Santa's nice list with some of my moves in the last coupe of days.
    My baby is using my cervix as his personal soccer ball which is actually hilarious to be me. My cervix doesn't like it though and now I'm going to consider canceling my planned babymoon since I can't be on my feet more than 6 hours a day anymore.
    I'm finding myself waddling at the end of the day too. 
    Other than all that we're great over here lol

ETA: "thinking about" since my phone didn't hear that part 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @barrelocarol I had the same thing with my last pregnancy and it started with this one too. Last time I alternated weekly massages and visits to the chiropractor to keep walking. I am going again and it's helping. I would be sure to go to one that deals with pregnant patients. My OBGYN recommended my chiropractor :) 
  • Options
    So much heartburn!! And the terrrrible lower rib/right under the sternum pain. I had it last time too and it's my least favorite part of being pregnant... it feels like constant bruises! 
  • Options
    Holy heartburn though! I’ve already taken all of the Zantac and Tums that I can and my chest is still hurting so badly. Seriously considering calling my OB tomorrow to ask for prescription strength!! I’m over it. It’s been nonstop for 2 days now. 
  • Options
    Braxton hicks!!!

For those experience BH, I've found getting down on my hands and knees helps a ton! Not always convenient. But if you can do it, it definitely helps!
  • Options
    Stomach upset the last two days accompanied by all the heartburn. Hope this isn’t going to be a new trend. 
  • Options
    Need to rest sometimes if I'm walking too fast. Back hurts. I always feel hungry, yet full. Baby is swimming around...moves a lot when I'm stressed so I'm trying to stay at a reasonable calmness so I don't harm him. My cortosol levels are prob going crazy during stress. Blah
  • Options
    I also have the "always hungry, yet full." If I'm not eating I'm hungry. If I'm eating - whoa this is way too much food on my plate, I can't take another bite. Then an hour later I'm hungry again. wtf? 
    I'm just constantly grazing. DH thinks it's amusing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hungry. Hungry all.. the.. time. I was told at my appointment yesterday that I gained 5.8 lbs in 3 weeks. I couldn’t believe it! So what do I do after my appointment? I went out to eat! Also Golden Corral while pregnant, yeah don’t do that.
  • Options
    yes to the being hungry. Sooooo hungry. I made an English muffin with peanut butter and H reached for it to take a bite.... I was basically frothing at the mouth. He pointed out that I ALWAYS take a bite out of his food. He’s right but I’m right. 
  • Options
    BrittnieMariee  The heart burn has been awful! However, I have not taken anything yet. That is my next step. 
  • Options
    @fullofhope25 I called my OB this morning because I’m on day 3 of nonstop heartburn and they told me to take an OTC medicine. If that doesn’t work then hopefully they’ll give me something that will actually give me relief!
  • Options
    sarabeth5678sarabeth5678 member
    edited November 2017
    @LaurenAnn0405 Yep! Me too. Ripped my husband's head off several times this week, then this morning I woke up all sunshine and lollipops. Roller coaster. 

I'm 24 weeks and only vaguely feeling my baby. I'm so surprised to read that some of you are getting karate chops and strong kicks to the ribs. My movement feels like a faint pump in the center of my belly. I was super concerned last weekend because there was really no movement and I started to think I had never felt anything in the first place, but she came back and once again I'm anxious over nothing... Anyone else lacking movement at 24 weeks? 
  • Options
    I feel like I can't take a deep breath and I'm so uncomfortable already
  • Options
    Heartburn ladies!! 

Sounds crazy, but I am finding relief with apple cider vinegar in water or taking ACV pills. 

• Options
    @bravoandprosecco I'm with you on the breathing.  its very uncomfortable
  • Options
    @bravoandprosecco also with you on the breathing! I have a short torso so that really doesn’t help at all! 
  • Options
    @sarabeth5678

23 weeks and I don't feel kicks. I feel like he's swatting at water but nothing strong. I have an anterior placenta. I think he's sleeping majority of day too now...I read something like that for this week. Don't worry, all is well. 
  • Options
    With all of you on the breathing. The shortness of breath is definitely evident these past few days! Also being able to feel baby kick has been pretty amazing! Except when he is kicking my bladder... that’s not so fun... 
  • Options
    @sarabeth5678 I had an anterior placenta with both boys and it took forever feel them well. 
  • Options
    21 weeks tomorrow. And my boobs are leaking. Ugh. Time to pull or the nursing pads. 
  • Options
    Random nosebleed this AM. Second time since pregnant. Pretty gross. I never get them. Got blood on my t-shirt :( .
  • Options
    woke up to an intense Charlie horse cramp yesterday in my right leg. I'm still sore from it a day later.... ouch
  • Options
    The. Worst. Hemorrhoid. Ever. Ahhhhhhh.  :s
  • Options
    Feels like my ribs are under my boobs! Gotta sit up so I'm not slumped into my ribs.ouch 
  • Options
    The. Worst. Hemorrhoid. Ever. Ahhhhhhh.  :s
    Nooooooooooo. It's too early for that. I'm so sorry - that sucks. Dreading when mine rears its ugly head (pun intended??).
  • Options
    @amylonghorn Ugh! I’m sure not going to the bathroom regularly is the cause. I was hoping I could avoid them awhile longer.. nope. 
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n The other day I thought, wow I haven't had any leg cramps. This morning at 4 am the evil leg cramp struck. I woke up DH to rub it out (he was getting up in 5 minutes or else I would have tried to not to wake him up). It happens to be on the side with the sciatic pain and piriformis inflammation. I can't wait for my massage and chiropractor appointments tomorrow. Also, I really really miss ibuprofen. I think it would help me so much if I could take an anti-inflammatory.  
  • Options
    Had a transvag ultrasound and bring on the lower back pain and cramping. -_-
  • Options
    so i was just googling this strange thing I've been doing recently ...not thinking at all that it was pregnancy related - but then a TON of pregnancy forums stating popping up... so i figured id check in here...

My body has started to let it a short moan involuntarily as I fall asleep. it only happens when I'm literally almost unconscious - and although I'm lucid enough to notice it, im also so close to being asleep that it doesn't fully wake me up either. Anyone else? Just me?
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n I've always done something like that. Its more just a noise than a moan, but DW can use it like an alarm to know exactly when I fall asleep - if making the sound doesn't wake me back up. It's a normal thing for me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n YES. I've noticed it a quite a few times at least in the past month or two. Sometimes it's a moan/groan or sometimes it's a snore.  :s  Definitely never happened before I was pregnant.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am currently 25 weeks. The last few nights I get extremely cold then start shivering all over. It gets so bad that my teeth even start chattering. This feels different than a panic attack. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Options
    I’m waking up in the middle of the night sweating and then freezing. Why is this already happening???? Usually I don’t deal with this until after delivery. 
  • Options
    @mommytron I've been dealing with fairly extreme cold symptoms and I was diagnosed with anemia on Friday. Maybe ask to have your iron levels checked? Especially if you're experiencing fatigue as well.
  • Options
    Thank you,@ksmwalters
    I will definitly ask for my iron levels to be checked. I hope that you are feeling better asap. 
  • Options
    Noticed a change in gait approximately 6 weeks ago when I missed a step going down the stairs, landed wrong, and broke 3 bones in my foot (sidenote: that was a 6am screamfest...apparently when in pain, I'm a screamer - definitely getting the epidural!). Non-weight bearing for 5 weeks, now working my way up to walking with a boot. Needless to say, my gait is definitely off now! 

This week I've been extra moody/snappy, anxious, and tired. I get up and start to do something, last about 10 minutes, and have to rest for about 3 hours. Not sure if this is because I've been on my butt for 5 weeks with the broken foot, or pregnancy related.

And, awwww, baby kicks! Yay!