June 2018 Moms

What's the silliest thing you've done with your SO recently?

My Fiancé and I were up to some shenanigans earlier and it got me curious about what crazy things others do with their SOs. So tell me your favorite recent encounter that had you both in giggle fits.

I'll start: tonight  FH was waxing his neck to clean up his beard and asked for my help because he always freaks out when it's time to rip a strip off. Well, I got a little carried away and convinced him to let me wax his back (which resembles a gorilla). During the process of ripping the strips he made the funniest noises, and even yelled Kelly Clarkson at one point  :D My 5 year-old came in to see what the hollering was about and  FH chased him out with one of the hairy strips telling him to  pet the fuzzy alien XD His back is sexy and smooth now though  :p

On the whole, it was a fun family night and now we're all on the couch watching Moana  <3
BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's the silliest thing you've done with your SO recently?

• @doxiemoxie212 OMG my FH has had that same internal struggle before! He's pretty much bald so he shaves his head to keep it uniform but occasionally decides to try waxing it, during which he always swears he's never doing it again, and he'll spend a couple hours with a patch on his head where the little hair he does have is most concentrated, waiting to work up the nerve to rip it off in chunks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love this!
    DH and I love to joke around and he will do whatever it takes to make me laugh. 
    Typically the giggle fits start over nothing. Just little joke comments that turn into full on giggle fits. We've been worried to wake DS before. Haha
  • A couple days ago we snuggled in bed and watched videos of people decorating cakes with buttercream. It was glorious.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @oneblessedmess snuggles and videos are always great, ours usually involves FH's weird AF YouTube favorites like stuff from 5 second films and dragon ball z abridged  :3
  • Somehow DH stumbled on this video, we watched it in bed and could not stop laughing. We almost woke DS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m3WjquSo8o