Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend Randoms 11/3-11/5

Re: Weekend Randoms 11/3-11/5

• Options
    SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited November 2017
    Oh dear Lord, that gif freaks me out! 

ETA: But I can’t stop watching it for some reason. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I know, right? It's mesmerizing.
  • Options
    @darkstar42 Haha yes it is! We’re having a tv night in as well. Do you have the weekend off?
  • Options
    We are seeing Thor!!!!!!!

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @SkilledSailor I do need to get some class prep done this weekend, as well as some grading, but I'm going to try to relax at least somewhat! How about you?
    @princesslockness MH just announced that he wants to see Thor this weekend. I'll be curious to hear what you think of it!
  • Options
    SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited November 2017
    @darkstar42 We’ve had a hot mess of a staging that we need to wrap up tomorrow. Other than that, just relaxing. H said we can see Bad Moms 2 before Thor. Woot woot!

@princesslockness Oh fun! I’ve heard good things about Thor already!
  • Options
    @jrm_14 I <3 your kitty. That sweater is adorable!
    @SkilledSailor Yay for a mostly relaxing weekend!
    @kindbytealikat Good to know! I'm trying to push for waiting to see it until it comes to the cheap (but awesome) theater near our house. It looks like fun, but maybe not enough fun to justify ticket prices.

I really want to go see Loving Vincent. It's oil paint animation in Van Gogh's style and looks amazing! MH is an artist, so he wants to see it too.
  • Options
    @jrm_14 your kitty is so cute. I love her little beauty mark under her nose.

AFM,  it's a pretty quiet weekend here. Watching The Magnificently Seven on Netflix, having friends over for the UFC fight tomorrow and a family day before DH leaves for a work trip next week.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 A mac n' chili fest sounds amazing! I'm jealous.
  • Options
    @darkstar42 I love living around NYC- there is always some food or drink or art or something fest going on
  • Options
    @offtoneverland STranger Things was good!  Glad to hear your getaway was also swell :)
    @Augusta108. Ohhhhh, LEGO. Id love doing that on a Friday night!  My kitty is so well behaved in clothes and so naughty otherwise. We found this out by accident but are now expanding her wardrobe!  
    @kiwi2628 You’re welcome for that GIF :D. Mac N chilli fest sounds yummmmm
    @princesslockness @darkstar42 Thirnisbon the agenda for Sunday. Hopefully I can find my free popcorn card by then!  
    @skilledsailor. Oh no for a hot mess of a staging!  

• Options
    @darkstar42 and @princesslockness We saw Thor last night. I thought it was good, I thought the humor was a bit over done though.
    ^This! It was a decent movie, no complaints really. They just tried way too hard with the jokes.

We decided next week we are seeing Bad Moms 2, and Daddy’s Home 2 as soon as it hits theaters.

• Options
    I'm getting contact high from my bus this morning. Someone was doing something in here last night...or this morning. 
  • Options
    @CraftyG That sounds like the perfect date night!
    @nimmle Oh no!  :D:o
    @jrm_14 & @offtoneverland Everyone is talking about Stranger Things, but I've never seen/heard of it.  :#  Can you tell me more about the storyline?  Is it on Netflix or one of the tv channels?
    @CraftyG @offtoneverland @princesslockness @SkilledSailor I saw Bad Moms 2 and while I thought it was funny, I did not think it was as good as the first one---I suppose sequels rarely are.  However, my friends and I definitely had some good laughs (and we brought some drinks with us)!  ;);)
  • Options
    @nimmle eek! Not a fun way (or maybe it is?) to start the morning. Where ya headed?

@jrm_14 lol at the reactions to your gif! I agree with all previous responses. Your kitty looks adorable in that sweater! Looks like she really likes it too!

@darkstar42 enjoy Stranger Things binge watch! We are a few episodes in, but I keep falling asleep. Woops..

@SkilledSailor good luck with your staging! I want to see bad moms 2 as well. The first one was so funny!

@Augusta108 ok so I am totally impressed that you put that together! And women of NASA too! You go girl!

@kiwi2628 mac n cheese fest sounds amazing! MH and I just got back from a trip to NYC and mainly went for the food and drinks. I would love getting to experience all the food and art festivals if I lived there. Have fun!

@CraftyG what an awesome date and perfect Friday night!
  • Options
    @jsnakehole Do you have a nice little dress that you could wear? Like a wrap dress, or a sun dress that you could add a cardigan and necklace to? 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @skilledsailor I don’t mind entertaining, especially when my house cleaner is coming TW kid: and it keeps me from needing to find a sitter.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @jrm_14 When I put clothes on my dog she instantly stops moving and turns into a statue. Once a year I make her pose with her reindeer costume on but outside of that I feel mean doing it since I can tell she hates it so much!
    @darkstar42 @princesslockness I'm so jealous - I haven't been to a theatre in ages! We also don't have cable so I never know when good new movies are coming out. Might have to try and fit that in this weekend...
    @Augusta108 MH would never let me put together LEGO without jumping in!
    @kiwi443 I want in on the Mac n' Chili fest!
    @CraftyG I love low-key date nights - yours sounds awesome!
    @nimmle Ew. I hate when people aren't considerate about their second hand whatever.
    @dukestar5 I'm with you - I haven't seen any of the Stranger Things but hear about it everywhere!
    @SkilledSailor Good luck with your staging and house makeover!
    @offtoneverland @meggyme A relaxing weekend sounds so great - I dream one day I'll actually get a weekend with nothing booked so I can do that too!

AFM I have one work appointment today followed by lunch at my MIL's and dinner at BIL's. Tomorrow we are dragging out the Christmas bins and starting the process of getting the house ready for the season! Also going to try and attempt to fit some meal prep in somewhere as we have been eating out way too much lately because we've been so busy that cooking a regular meal isn't an option.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @elolin I'm debating bringing out the Christmas decor this weekend!  
    @SkilledSailor No!  Can you believe it?!  We went out for drinks first at a nearby restaurant and then a few of my friends snuck in flasks and a container with wine.  :DB)
    @therealbitts Send you back a PM :)
  • Options
    @jsnakehole how exciting! I'm a fan of dark jeans for going out. If it were me I would wear dark skinny jeans, a black top, and a casual fall jacket, probably either heels or boots. Have a great time! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor Also, send you a PM :)
  • Options
    @dukestar5 November 1 is usually when we start getting things out but because our week was so busy we were a bit behind. Christmas is my favourite holiday so I try and get as much use out of the ridiculous amount of Christmas decor I have as possible!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @zwink1 Haha that's too funny. He clearly knows you well. 
  • Options
    @dukestar5 You must start watching Stranger Things! It's very 80s nostalgia, and kind of a combination of Goonies, X Files (the government conspiracy stuff), and Alien. Very good cast and writing. It's on Netflix.
    @SkilledSailor I think we'll definitely go to a movie this weekend, I'm just not sure what. We need a night out though!
    @jsnakehole What did you end up wearing out? Did you have a good time with your friend?

This morning MH is making breakfast, and then we want to go to the gym at some point and get a bunch of work done. We both need to do some lesson planning, and I have a pile of grading to do.
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor They serve ALCOHOL at theaters?!?! Never been to one that did. I need to find one NOW!!

• Options
    @SkilledSailor They serve ALCOHOL at theaters?!?! Never been to one that did. I need to find one NOW!!
    My thoughts exactly! Where are these theaters? They're probably not allowed to serve alcohol at theaters in my state (Maryland) since we can't even sell alcohol in grocery stores. :(
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly! Where are these theaters? They're probably not allowed to serve alcohol at theaters in my state (Maryland) since we can't even sell alcohol in grocery stores. :(
    I don’t think we have any here in Idaho. We are kind of uptight being such a high mix of LDS people.

• Options
    @SkilledSailor check if there's an Alamo Drafthouse in your area! They have the best boozy milkshakes.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    @dukestar5 It was mostly covered already by @darkstar42, but yes, you must watch Stranger Things! It's on Netflix and it's fantastic. The cast is perfect and really makes the show. It's a little bit creepy, but not the nightmare-inducing type of creepy, at least in my opinion (and I get scared pretty easily)! Let us know if you watch it!
    @CraftyG Yay for an awesome date night! That sounds amazing.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3