Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC 11/3

As always, not guaranteed to be flame free

Me: 28 DH: 29
Married: 6/2016
TTC #1: 12/2016
Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

Re: FFFC 11/3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor. Haha maybe you need to hire your grandma as your editor!  :p
    @kindbytealikat. I’m on mobile and at first I thought you posted a picture of your living room all decorated.  Of course I was going to be jealous!  Speaking of decorating for the holidays, I may or may not have bought some Christmas decorations today.  :#:D
  • Options
    SpylonSpylon member
    edited November 2017
    @josie12367 I am taking notes. THAT'S how you deal with AF!

ETA: I need to figure out how to spoiler my siggy pic, cause those apple-turkeys are starting to scare me lol

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Options
    @Spylon I laughed out loud at the apple turkeys...lije not only are they ridiculous but who eats apples and marshmallows together? 
  • Options
    Is it a FFC that I don’t think apples and marshmallows sound that bad together 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    This isn’t an awful or juicy FFFC. I needed to tell SOMEONE though.

I put an annonomous suggestion in my work’s suggestion box about the need to cover IF services on insurance. I would have put my name on it, but I was in a shitshow of sorts lately, so it was best I don’t rock the boat. It’s very known 2 ladies are struggling with IF here, so it will likely get assumed it was one of them. If it gets brought up in a meeting, I’ll likely fess up. It’s not that I’m ashamed, it’s sad the suggestion will rock the boat. It’s sad they’d dismiss it 210% if hey knew it came from me. I felt the only way t possibly had a chance was being nameless. 

All my other FFFC ideas deal with bodily fluids. Lol
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts haha sorry didn't mean to insult! @kindbytealikat it might be.  ;)
  • Options
    @jrm_14 I hope you don't have to admit that it was you. I'm sorry to hear about the hard times at work lately. Do you think you'll have to find a new job at some point? I hope things aren't that bad!
    My FFFC: I totally took advantage of DH to make him buy me a Nintendo Switch. I really wanted to play the new Mario game and I knew that as soon as I told him, he would buy the console for me since he's dying for me to get addicted to video games! He's not much of an impulse buyer unless it involves video games. And I was right, after I told him I wanted to play, he went out and bought it for me the next day.  :D 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @Offtoneverland, the new Mario is so fun! My husband is currently addicted to Stardew Valley, so it’s a little hard to wrest the Switch away from him, but I’ve had fun when I get to play! (I think Stardew Valley might also be really fun, but I fear for the future of our marriage if we’re both addicted to the same game at the same time.) 
  • Options
    @Augusta108 I love Stardew Valley, I’m currently working on all my achievements for that one. Has he played Terarria. But I play them on Steam not Switch and terarria isn’t on switch 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @Augusta108 DH loves Stardew Valley too! Thankfully he has it on the Xbox so we won't have to fight over the console. :) I played it for a while too and really liked it.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat, I don’t know if he’s played Terraria! I’ll have to suggest it to him. He’s super stressed at work right now and always seems a lot more relaxed after managing his Stardew Valley farm for a bit...

As for me, this conversation has reminded me that I should play some Mario before he gets home!
  • Options
    Someone on that BMB went on my raging post it based on their FFFC today. Don’t read if you are having a tough day. 
  • Options
    So true @jsnakehole !! it’s shaping up to be an “interesting” month. 
  • Options
    @spottedginger thank you! I have not heard “twatwaffle” in such a long time. Adding that back into the rotation!