TWW - Friday 11/3

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: *Borrowed from WTO* What makes you feel awake in the morning?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TWW - Friday 11/3

• Happiest of Fridays to everyone!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/3

Typical LP Length: 12-15 days.

Timing: -4,-3,-1,+1

Testing: Forgot Monday the 13th is a holiday so I will test then instead of Sunday the 12th (so 13 DPO instead of 12)

R/R: The MIL is coming to visit for the weekend - so looking forward to that!  Also it's snowing STILL (like omg it hasn't stopped over 24 hours now) - so I've decided to work from my couch today instead of drive in to the office. 

CS/Q: None - 3rd high temp today so O is confirmed and I'm off the temping now.

GTKY: *Borrowed from WTO* What makes you feel awake in the morning?
    Tea and a shower! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 8/13

CD/DPO: 23/6

Typical LP Length: 12-14 I think

Timing: Everything except -2

Testing: Still holding strong - I know as soon as I hit 8dpo this is going to get a lot harder!

R/R: Rant: It snowed overnight - and no on here knows how to drive in snow and immediately freaks out even though it's only about an inch of snow. Rave: It's Friday and I'm going in with my boss today to likely negotiate a pretty big increase in our contract that would allow us to hire another staff member! We only have 6 staff now and could really use about 3-4 more people but don't have the funding for it...the joys of non-profits!

CS/Q: Nothing exciting today - still staying high so keeping my FX.

GTKY: *Borrowed from WTO* What makes you feel awake in the morning? Coffee.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @canucklehead123 We got lucky on the Coast and only have about 1-2" but it looks like the rest of BC and AB are getting hit hard. It's too early to have this much snow! We drive to the interior every second Christmas to visit my parents and I'm really hoping we are able to this year and the winter they are predicting doesn't materialize and keep us stuck here. Also - I feel like not temping makes so much sense during the TWW. It's not like I'm really learning anything from it at this point!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @SkilledSailor (hugs) I'm sorry about the spotting and BFNs. I totally feel you on getting frustrated and stressed with each passing cycle. I hope you feel better soon. 

@canucklehead123 brr! That sounds cold! But I wouldn't mind working for my couch. That said, I'm super unproductive when I work from home, so maybe that's not a good idea for me.

@elolin good luck with your negotiation!! What kind of non profit do you work for? 

Month/Cycle: 11/13

CD/DPO: 6 if I O'd. This is going off OPKs since FF still hasn't given me CH. I'm about to chuck this dumb Ava bracelet.  

Typical LP Length: 10 days

Timing: good

Testing: Probably not. If I don't get my period this weekend, then I'll consider it. 

R/R: Yay Friday! The weather got warm again, so we are going to the zoo this weekend. I recently learned they serve beer at the zoo, so going to walk around with a beer buzz and look at the animals.

CS/Q: none 

GTKY: *Borrowed from WTO* What makes you feel awake in the morning? Coffee for sure. 
  • @SkilledSailor I totally agree about feeling down heading into another cycle. I had it all mapped out in my head how I would tell family at Christmas and have all these outdoor birthday parties for my June baby. I was so sure last month would be successful after having taken a break to relax and not focus so hard on TTC for a bit but nope. This month I am fully expecting a negative again and can't shake the "likely never gonna happen" mentality.
    @therealbitts We work with individuals with disabilities and their families who want to do self-directed supports. (Ex. helping them obtain and manage government funds so they can hire their own staff rather than attending a centre day program). I am so jealous of your warm weather, we have snow today and I'm not ready for winter! Have fun at the zoo!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @SkilledSailor sorry you're feeling down, try to take some relief in that you are taking steps toward your goal and you will have some answers soon with the SA and the HSG *hugs*
    @elolin love the joys of the nonprofit world... I said that sarcastically but of course I actually do, I think all us non-profit professionals have very strong love for the sector and our orgs, but also feel so much hate towards the challenges.  Do you read Nonprofit AF?  I love Vu, he captures the challenges so well in such a comedic way.  Also - your snow comments, LOL brings me back to my days living on the Coast and the struggles. I grew up about an hour north of Vancouver so our drivers were actually pretty used to large snow-dumps and we would always make fun of the city folk.  But then we'd get so sad because the city kids would always get snow days and we wouldn't. 
    @therealbitts I read your post a little too quickly and thought you said "they serve bear at the zoo"... LOL.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited November 2017
    @nitnat007 I don't think it's a mandatory stat, but our work has a policy that Remembrance Day is a stat that we will give in lieu so that's why it's a day off - I guess I shouldn't call it a holiday lol.  Also, YAY for not being benched next cycle!! So happy for you!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Popping in from WTO  :)

@nitnat007  your chart looks pretty! FX your temps stay up.  And I’m SO happy YH gets to come home. How did he convince his supervisor? I️ bet all his co-workers are jealous!
    @therealbitts. Beer at the zoo sounds fantastic!  ;)
  • @dukestar5 thanks! By the way, sent you a PM! 
  • @luckypandas I'm lucky in the in-laws department. They are pretty easy going and MIL is pretty conscious of not over stepping boundaries, and overall they can be a lot of fun. We stayed up until 1AM Wednesday night playing cards. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• mrs_drc_rnmrs_drc_rn member
    edited November 2017
    Oh my gosh @SkilledSailor that gif! Hahaha DH has off every other Friday, so those are the only real days to spend together since I work every weekend. Saturday mornings we can do stuff, but I like to be napping by 1:00 at the latest before work Saturday night. 
  • @canucklehead123 Ah that makes sense. If it falls on a weekday then we get it, weekend we are screwed. 

@kindbytealikat Hope you get to relax some and spend time with your DS. 

@dukestar5 Thanks friend! He actually just told them the truth, lol. I think they feel bad because he has been/will be away so much. We have to pay for it, so they can't really say no. 

@luckypandas LOL Oh yes. He said that they have all said that they say it is the best excuse to give to request the early flight home. (although some of them don't agree to the baby part, but the sex part, yup!) Have a great time with your mom. Sorry about your Grandma. 

@mrs_drc_rn Oh a fit test. Sounds interesting. Hope you get some good results on that! 

• @SkilledSailor, I’m feeling a bit down heading into the holidays too. I really thought I’d be at a different place by now and it’s hard to accept that I’m not. I agree you should find ways to pamper yourself this weekend!

@canucklehead123, wow, snow for 24 hours! I felt grumpy about having snow for like an hour last weekend. I’m not ready!

@elolin, GL negotiating the increase in the contract! FX!

@therealbitts, I love going to the zoo! Do you have a favorite animal?

@nitnat007, that’s awesome that YH will make it home for FW! 

@kindbytealikat, totally understandable that you would need some alone time after having guests for so long.

@luckypandas, have a great night with your mom tonight! Sounds like it should be an interesting time!

@mrs_drc_rn , sounds like a full but fun Friday!

I’ll have to do my check-in later, I’m out of time for now...(Thanks to a coworker who interrupted my break with work questions, grr.)
  • @Augusta108 YH and I sound like morning twins... lol DH hates it as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @luckypandas good luck with your testing!! Fingers crossed!

@mrs_drc_rn I love Indian food! It gives me really crazy dreams tho...

@SkilledSailor lol at that gif

@Augusta108 hmm favorite animal would probably have to be the otters! They are so cute swimming around and playing!