December 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday TiCkEr Change 10/31

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m officially counting the days I’m so freaking excited!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
2) How are you feeling?
3) What's up this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: How do you think your pregnancy has been over all? What is you favorite/least favorite part of being pregnant?

Re: Tuesday TiCkEr Change 10/31

• Options
    32 Weeks... squash! 
    2) How are you feeling?
    I have my days and my moments... but i'd say right now i'm having more good days than bad... although I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. With 8 weeks left I can imagine I'll turn into more bad days than good
    3) What's up this week?
    Last baby shower on Saturday. This one is all of my in town girlfriends, which will be a lot of fun. We also have an infant care class on Thursday at the hospital, and 1/2 of our new couch is being delivered today! 
    More and more Braxton Hicks.... I've had at least 4 today.... Some are totally fine and others (like the one i'm currently having) has more of a crampy feel to it... Ick. I have a feeling i'll be crying epidural quickly when the real thing starts... It's also starting to get cooler and every day I look at my closet I feel like I have nothing to wear.... but I really dont want to go spending money on clothes for me... 
    5) GTKY: How do you think your pregnancy has been over all? What is you favorite/least favorite part of being pregnant?
    Overall I feel really lucky. The first trimester was really good compared to what it could have been although we did have a 2 week scare early on (SCH followed by a sneaky hiding embryo). 2nd tri I was tired, but feeling great, and it's only been in the last 2 weeks that I've had more pelvic pain and now BH... I like that people have been really nice/accommodating, even when I havent really asked for it. I think I push myself and try not to make pregnancy an 'excuse' although now I am leaning more into it and trying to listen more to my body. My least favorite part is just not feeling like 'myself', although I'm sure once the LO comes I'll need to adjust to a new 'normal'. Overall I havent 'loved' being pregnant and wouldnt gush about having another child simply because I wanted to be pregnant again; but It hasnt been terrible... so far. Lets revisit in 8 weeks... 
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Thanks for starting @ShyTonia !
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How far along are you?
    35w2d  
    How big is baby?
    The size of a bunch of carrots!
    2) How are you feeling?
    up and down this week. Full of mixed emotions with work coming to an end, I am so over it and very excited! Lol 
    3) What's up this week?
    Had a check up this week with the Dr in my practice I’ve been trying to “avoid”. I don’t really care for her and when I saw her this week my blood pressure was higher then usual. She’s not to worried because it went down by the end of the appt. DH said it was high probably because I was seeing her. Lol I think he was right.  So see said to just keep an eye out for swelling, headaches, floaters etc. Also to start cutting back more on work if I can.  
    Rave:Last day of work is November 14!!!!!
    Rant: My back and hips hurt so badly forwards the end of the day. Baths are a MUST now. It takes me a good while to get “comfortable “ but then I sleep pretty well. 
    my sister and I were just talking about this yesterday. Over all I’ve had a very good smooth pregnancy. Except emotionally in the beginning, it was very challenging (because of my first two MCs.)it was the only outcome I ever knew so it was very scary going to all my first appts. I felt in the beginning too the “innocence “ of pregnancy had been stripped from me but at the same time I guess it made me enjoy and appreciate everything alittle more. 
    Ok enough about that! Let’s see my most favorite parts is feeling her move , I just love it. And also how this pregnancy has taught me to just go with it. I’m a pretty easy going person but man has this been the greatest lesson in letting go of control!
    my least favorite is heartburn , I HATE it. Lol and my hips at night really suck. I cried last night for the first time in utter defeat because I couldn’t get out of my bed. 
  • Options
    33 weeks - celery

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Just getting tired quicker now days

3) What's up this week?
    Not a whole lot. Have an appt on Monday 

Pregnancy has been great which I know I'm lucky for. It's been super similar to my others. I'm excited to meet this baby it's just a little sad knowing this is my last baby so I'm just trying to soak all these last weeks of pregnancy moments in.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    @abcola I’m totally right there with you girl. I feel like I’ve been lucky also for the whole pregnancy, no morning sickness etc. and I’m just now really starting to slow down. With only 4 weeks to go. The pelvic soreness comes and goes, baths have become my best friend again. I also do not like feeling like myself. One of the things I treasure the most is the communication between DH and I. I apologize for being so up and down lately and I warned him it may get worse lol. He says I’m still his cheerleader and energizer bunny but sometimes I feel more like a whiny slug. Lol. Ugh I can’t wait to be back to my “normal” self. What ever that will be. Lol