November 2017 Moms
Options

Halloween Costumes

Hey Ladies,

I know we talked about Halloween costumes well let’s see what you have dressed up as for Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Halloween Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Somehow I have managed to be pregnant on Halloween with each of my kiddos, so I've been able to get a lot of mileage out of this pregnant skeleton shirt!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I didn’t take a picture but my office had a trunk or treat for our clients and I dressed up my belly as a magic 8 ball. The clients voted and I won second place :)
  • Options
    We went to a friends party Saturday and dressed up like Jack and Rebecca Pearson
  • Options
    I was a bag of popcorn with a sign that said, "Ready to Pop in November!"
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility