January 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change: 10/31

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
4) How are baby preparations going?
5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
6) GTKY: What are you doing for Halloween this year?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change: 10/31

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    31 weeks...so crazy! She's the size of a pineapple!

2) How are you feeling?
    For the most part, I'm feeling good. Just extremely tired, but also found out at my last appointment that my hemoglobin levels were really low, so I've been taking iron supplements for a couple of days. Hoping that will make me feel a little better.

3) Any appointments this week/last?
    Had an appointment last Friday. They put me on iron pills, and I got my Tdap vaccine. Go back next week for another check-up.

4) How are baby preparations going?

Baby prep is going good, but I do feel a little behind. Had my first shower last weekend and I have another this weekend, so I really need to get my life together and organize everything in the nursery soon.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Not really a rant or anything, but I've noticed that I've reached this stage where I hate being anywhere but home. I'm so miserable at work, or anywhere else. I wish I could just go ahead and take off work and stay home and get everything done that needs to be done. Granted, I know I'd be bored out of my mind in like 3 days, but there's nothing I want more than to just be curled up on my couch with DH all the time.

6) GTKY: What are you doing for Halloween this year?
    No Halloween plans. We don't ever really do much. We live in the middle of the country, so we don't have any trick-or-treaters unless our nieces/nephews/cousins drop by....so I should probably go buy some candy just in case...then just happen to eat the rest of it when they don't show up :)