Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 10/31

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: (Stolen from TWW for Halloween!) What's your favorite Halloween candy?

*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/31

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs starting CD 10

R/R: I keep forgetting to temp until I've been awake for a while. At least today I hadn't gotten out of bed yet. I'll probably have to discard these temps later. I'm just out of the habit.

My previous cycles my period usually only lasted 5 days, so here's hoping that's almost done.

CS/Q: -

GTKY: (Stolen from TWW for Halloween!) What's your favorite Halloween candy?

I love mallocreme pumpkins and Reese's pumpkins.

*Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    edited October 2017
    @lalala2004 at least it's still early in the cycle so if the temps are crazy it's nbd. FX you stop bleeding soon. 

@offtoneverland Yay for another trip! Welcome to NYC...anything fun planned in particular?

@kiwi2628 sorry you're still in limbo :(. I totally forgot about butterfinger. Sooooo good. Any combo of chocolate and peanut butter is right up my alley. 
  • Options
    @kiwi2628, I’m so sorry you’re stuck in limbo. I read your post in the IF thread yesterday and that insurance situation sounds so frustrating!

@lala2004, those mallowcreme pumpkins were my favorite when I was little. I derived hours of enjoyment from biting the green “stem” off of each of them, lining them up in various configurations, and then finally eating them. 

@nimmle, I hope your boss stops being so moody soon! Mine has been very overwhelmed lately and her stress levels have definitely trickled down to the rest of us...
  • Options

Happy Halloween everyone!!

@offtoneverland have fun in NYC, I’ve been once but would love to go back again! 

@kiwi2628 sorry insurance is a pain! I was late logging on yesterday but read your post :( 

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: HIO

R/R: rant - I woke up feeling crappy..why does sickness always land during FW!?! It’s too early for any raves 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: (Stolen from TWW for Halloween!) What's your favorite Halloween candy? Yes!!! All the candy, not sure I can pick a favorite, um....Snickers Peanut Butter 

• Options
    @kiwi2628 So sorry about your place in limbo. I really hope you get some answers soon.
    @Lalala2004 It's so hard to get back in the habit of temping!
    @nimmle Hope your boss is in a better mood soon! Your temps look promising for O. FX they keep going up! I also am a huge fan of swedish fish! The red ones are the best. In NYC, we're going to go see Wicked! I've never seen it, but love the soundtrack, so I can't wait! Also going to check out Doughnut Plant since I heard good things about it. :) 
    @Augusta108 So sorry for the somewhat rude comment from your MIL. That's so frustrating! Does she have any grandkids or is she anxious for her first? 
    @nmbrcrnchr1 oh no! So sorry you're feeling sick, especially during FW. Hope you still feel up to HIO to get good timing!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: All the usual stuff

R/R: I had the day off yesterday (worked Saturday) and hubby played hooky with me (he can do that sometimes). It was awesome to sleep in and enjoy the day with him. We had errands to run in the afternoon and he was really patient as my went through some of my faves stores like world market which isn’t his fave!

CS/Q: Nothing 

GTKY: (Stolen from TWW for Halloween!) What's your favorite Halloween candy? Oooh, tough one, but I’m going to say snickers. 

• Options
    @Augusta108 Yay for Positive OPK. Get it girl! Legit my boss is driving my entire team crazy right now.

@nmbrcrnchr1 So sorry you're not feeling good during FW :(

@offtoneverland OMG Wicked is so good. I've seen it twice. Once in London and again here in NYC. Doughnut plant is delicious, I also recommend Dough if you want an amazing donut as big as your face (totes recommend the dulche de leche). Also, if you still want more treats I recommend a mecca up to Levain Bakery for some kick ass cookies. The chocolate and peanutbutter chip cookie is to die for.

@dukestar5 I don't even know. I did and it was negative. Up through CD16 I was just doing once a day and then CD17 I started twice a day which I'm starting to think was too late. Both times I got a positive it was only once so I think I have a short surge, however the second time I surged and didn't even O. Also I don't have much history to go on either, one cycle I had a definite temp spike and the other I was AO. Also I started temping Vaginally this cycle so that could make a difference too. Way too many variables lol.

@dukestar5 What does a trunk or treat event? Also FX that YH feels better!
  • Options
    Happy Halloween Everyone! I am trying to post something for new discussion but for some reason it is not letting me. I want to get a point of view from everyone. My husband and I are trying to conceive for our third baby. My period was suppose to come in on Oct 27th and it has not come in yet meaning I am 4 days late but on Sunday the 29th we didn't use any protection. I should know this since I have two kids already but I forgot (have a bad memory) and not sure when I can test to see if I am pregnant? or if I can actually get pregnant even though my period has not arrived? I tested yesterday and it said not pregnant. Any opinion or suggestion would be great! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @sweetmama101226 I would suggest reading the "ULTIMATE TTGP GUIDE - NEWBIES READ THIS FIRST" thread, as it might just answer your question.  Also, if you plan on sticking around, please introduce yourself in the new members thread so that we know who you are.  We don't generally walk into a room full of strangers and ask questions about our uterine functionings... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for your suggestion :) I normally do that. I will go ahead and check that thread to see if I see anything with in regards to my question. Happy Halloween!!!

• Options
    Thanks @canucklehead123 for handling that. 
    Back to our regularly scheduled programming...
    @dukestar5 I haven't seen Wicked before so I'm so excited! 
    @jaylii So happy you had an awesome day off yesterday! That's great that YH let you explore some shops he doesn't like very much. :)
    @nimmle Thank you so much for the recommendations! One can never have too many treats in the city so I will definitely check those places out. Now I just need to figure out the subway system there since I'll be traveling alone during the day! I may just splurge on taxis so I don't get lost.
    @canucklehead123 I also cracked up at you laying an egg. Lol! Did you find some coffee this morning?
    @westphilly that's so cool that you saw wicked with Idina Menzel! I so wish I could have. I love her! Where and when is your work trip? Yay for getting the chance to see your friend!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Starting HIO EOD. BBT, PNV,  . . . 

R/R: Rant: Its our first basketball game and I don't get to go real trick - or - treating.  :'(

****TW Kids Mentioned*****************Rave: My Principal is letting me bring my littles and go around to otehr classrooms and go T&T that way. 

********End TW***********

CS/Q: Not really. 

GTKY: (Stolen from TWW for Halloween!) What's your favorite Halloween candy? I love just about anything caramel. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @offtoneverland yes the machine started working again. Apparently I'm just challenged when it comes to electrical appliances...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I made it through work but have been nauseous on and off all day  :( and since I’m not pregnant - yes, I had to tell myself it’s impossible to be pregnant on CD 9  :p - I just hope I’m not getting the flu!

@dukestar5 hope your H feels better too! 
    @offtoneverland I read about an incident in Manhattan, please let us know you are ok and I hope your trip isn’t affected by it 
    @canucklehead123 I also lol’d at the laying of an egg comment! Maybe we should change the title of the weekly post WTLE?? Lol
    @blackhottamales banana lady taffy's are the best!!
  • Options
    @offtoneverland and all the the Mahhattan ladies - please let us know you're safe!  I'm thinking of you ❤️
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @BusinessWife so nice to see you here!!! My fx are crossed so hard for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Thank you! I have been starting the TFAS thread for a couple weeks, and had thought since my mentions of kids fit with the conversation, tone of conversation, and were set with TW that it would be okay. I shall endeavor to keep it to myself on this thread.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @BusinessWife. Yay! Excited to have you back on this thread! <3
    @offtoneverland. Stay safe, my friend!