Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 10/27

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Borrowing from TWW because it's a fun one! - Inspired by the "You're not pregnant" thread, finish this sentence: You know you're ttgp when...

Re: WTO Friday 10/27

• Options
    @jaylii Oh no! We posted the WTO at the same time! I can edit mine to make it something else...Friday gif party?
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: My alarm went off this morning and there were several text messages on my phone. The first thing I see is "They're due on the 28th!" and my first thought was ugh, who's knocked up now?! The texts were actually from my mom who is on an overseas trip and having trouble renewing her library books on the app. She was asking me to do it for her, hence "They're (the books) are due on the 28th". haha, I can only laugh at myself. you know what's on my mind these days!

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Borrowing from TWW because it's a fun one! - Inspired by the "You're not pregnant" thread, finish this sentence: You know you're ttgp when...

Came home last night to see that my order of a six pack of RRL tea boxes has been delievred. 96 tea bags, I'm committed haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Ah, sorry about that! GIF party sounds fun if you don't mind changing it. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: end of 2/2 ntnp (hopefully) 

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: nothing

R/R: still waiting. I thought cm/cp was moving more towards af. Not today.  Hopefully it's a one off.

GTKY: Finish this sentence: You know you're ttgp when...
    You check your underwear every time you go to the bathroom for changes in cm.
  • Options
    @jaylii LOL that is funny about the library books! My unsolicited advice for your loads of RRLT (I made the same purchase) is to do big batches of iced tea. I make mine in the instant pot, which sounds weird, but is a really good way to do iced tea.
    @offtoneverland I think I'm going to have to purchase FF VIP now too. Sounds like fun! (sidenote: since when did the notion of analyzing CM patterns become enticing to me? Who have I become?? :D )
    @nimmleYay for a chill weekend! Hope you get a clear temp shift soon!
    @nmbrcrnchr1 have fun on your girls trip! Sounds like a great day to spend the weekend. p.s. we are CD buddies! I'm also relieved the AF has left the building. :)
    @westphilly crockpot tacos sound yummy! Do you have a recipe you love? I'm always looking for good ones - especially if they can be done in the magic cookers (slow or pressure).
    @canucklehead123 hope your hunt for breakfast is fruitful! I had a flu shot this week and had a small temp drop after it. I think alcohol can also have the same effect? I'm not sure on either of those though. Hopefully your chart bounces back to normal.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Green Tea, RRL Tea, CoQ10, Temping

R/R:  Rave: It's a beautiful sunny day here again and I'm working from home so I'll definitely get out and enjoy it. I'll probably go out to lunch with DH to celebrate the new job he starts on Monday.  Plus we'll also be watching Stranger Things together tonight (so excited!!) Mini-rant: Had restless sleep and then my alarm did not go off this morning (thought it was set for every day, but no) so my temp was late and invalid. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so those kinds of things bother me.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Borrowing from TWW because it's a fun one! - Inspired by the "You're not pregnant" thread, finish this sentence: You know you're ttgp when... You tape all of the OPK sticks you peed on to paper and log the day and time you peed on them, so you can see how they all compare. DH calls them my science experiments. Yeah, totally normal behavior.

*TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    @mrsinterweb I just noticed that we're month and CD buddies! I had restless sleep last night too. :( I hope you have a great night watching Stranger Things with YH!
    @lalala2004 Congratulations on getting AF! I know it's been a long time coming for you. :)
    @canucklehead123 Hope you found a yummy breakfast!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @elolin haha I love that you schedule "business meetings" with your husband. I need to do that, my husband would find it funny. With the RRL tea, I do like the taste! I started with a box from Target to see if I like it and I do. It tastes like a light herbal/black tea to me. 
  • Options
    @mrsinterweb I love YH calling them your science experiments, haha Last month I was taking pics of them, maybe this month I will start paper taping too. 
  • Options
    @jaylii If it's not scheduled it doesn't get done in our house - our schedules are so busy and often opposite so we both try and prioritize around the FW to give us our best shot! I have tried the RRL before and just couldn't get on board with the taste unless I put so much sugar it was unrecognizable, so I figured it probably wasn't worth it for me!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I've been MIA--I was getting to stressed out & anxous about ttc that I needed to step away from everything for a few weeks. Honestly, it helped but......

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: everything 

R/R: My MIL is visiting us for the weekend, which puts a damper on sex. My husband is downright refusing, but I'm not going to not try because your mom is here. 

CS/Q: I don't temp because of sleep issues, so this is my crappy chart. I am having no O symptoms at all and no positive OPK. They get dark then light and dark again, but no positive. My cm is also all over the place. This month I'm supposed to get bloodwork a week after O, but how can I with no signs? What is going on???

you fight about sex. Seriously, why do I need to beg you for sex?!? You should be jumping for joy!

@nmbrcrnchr1 enjoy your trip & wine
  • Options
    Ugh my tags got deleted again
  • Options
    Argh and it cut of my message again. What is going on?!?
  • Options
    @jnmiller324. Are you using emojis? The bump cuts off when you use emojis from your phone. It’s happened to me!  Also, sorry about your charting frustrations. I hope you O soon and get some timing in despite her being there.
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    edited October 2017
    @SmashJam Relatively more consistent. No major jumps in any direction like I would have before. There was a smaller jump when I had a cold but nothing huge.

@elolin Yes I was temping orally before. It's definitely a bit more consistent. You still have the slight rockiness, but not huge swings like I used to have. FF finally says that my temps are within normal limits

Edit: words
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @SmashJam You butcher your own chickens? Yikes! That's very neat though and it's be great to stock up on chicken!
    @jrm_14 I'm so sorry for CD1. :( Not a great way to start the weekend. I hope you can find something to help you feel better. It's so frustrating to feel down all the time with no end in sight. How nice of your coworker to give you a care package! What was in the package? 
    @kiwi2628 Hooray for your IVF next cycle! So super excited for you! I would love to see and hear your period dance/song!  :D
    @dukestar5 Sounds like you have great plans this weekend. When is your half marathon? I can't remember. 
    @westphilly That crockpot meal sounds so yummy and easy! Thanks for sharing!
    ETA: words
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @elolin Your business meetings remind me of Flight of the Concord's song "Business Time". I miss that show. Anyone who is not familiar with the song, please look it up! You will not regret it. Promise!

@dukestar5 hope your headache goes away and you can take that nap!
    @kiwi2628 hooray for getting started on your IVF cycle! I'm excited for you!
    @jnmiller324 I sympathize with how TTC can really take the fun/romance out of sex. Hopefully your cycle improves and you can get into a better groove soon.
    @jrm_14 sorry about CD1. :(  The honey and tea sound really good. I hope it helps make you feel better! 
    @SmashJam You are butchering birds? Are they your own chickens? Have you done this before? I feel like I have so many questions about this!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    @mrsinterweb And @offtoneverland yes we do our own! Mh wants nothing to do with it so a friend of mines husband and I do it together...he breaks down and I do the slaughter. We are doing 18 birds tomorrow I bet it will take us like, 3 hours, because this time I am also breaking down with him and we rented a plucker. It's not cheaper than grocery store chixken, but it's cheaper than organic birds and similar quality!
  • Options
    @mrsinterweb yaaas love fotc!  I'm seeing Rhys Darby (Murray) live in November!!

we are moving to our brand new beautiful duplex!  First home we've ever owned - very exciting!! Still saying in the same city. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 Yeah!!!! I'm so glad you came out the winner and your couch will be arriving to your new house in one piece!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @dukestar5 ah yes I did use a wine emoji--I won't do that again. Thanks!
  • Options
    @offtoneverland A corn bag (heat it up and snuggle with it in a cold bed or use for cramps!), several herbal teas, PSL mix, a few little toys, a mandala coloring note pad, a couple of treats, and some locally made natural soap!  
  • Options
    @canucklehead123
    I must have missed the battle of the roof rack. Please retell!
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 yay for no roof rack!!!!
    @SmashJam I’m also missing a Halloween party this weekend *TW - kids — my DH said he might take our DD but I’m secretly hoping he doesn’t so I don’t miss it! End TW**

@dukestar5 girls from my current group of friends. A small group but will still be fun, we are staying in Wisconsin dells, definitely not the most tropical for this time of year but def fun so far!!!