December 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker change 10/25

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Of all the baby things you have, what are you most excited to use, and why?

Re: Wednesday ticker change 10/25

• Options
    32 weeks. Celery
    How are you feeling?
    Arm is sore from Tdap shot yesterday
    Dr appt. yesterday. Heartbeat is good. Little stinker is laying sideways. I hope she works her way to head down soon
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Rant- to myself for not being motivated to be productive today. And to the 90+ degree weather not helping that situation. Haha
    GTKY: Of all the baby things you have, what are you most excited to use, and why?
    My carriers! I can’t wait to be close to baby, hands free :)
  • Options
    34 Weeks. Cantaloupe

How are you feeling?
    Tired. It's like first tri all over again. 

Babymoon! We're taking a long weekend in the Catskills. Massage and pedicure. le sigh.

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Raves for people not getting us ugly clothes at the shower. 

Sort of like @balletnerd but I can't wait to see DH use his baby carrier! They're going to be so cute together. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    31 weeks.. asparagus.. but like we've mentioned the veggie thing is so confusing.. Honestly, he's kicking under my ribs (or I assume it's a foot b/c when it was coming out the top of my stomach it felt foot like).. I think he's running out of room already!!

How are you feeling?
    I have good days and bad days.. Tired.. and I burn out of energy quickly.. I'm overwhelmed easily.. 
    Still the hip pain/moving slowly.. wah wah wah haha! 

Meet with my doula tomorrow to discuss birth plans! I picked up a free baby box today with some freebies in it, almost finished painting the baby's room yesterday.. can't wait for Friday!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Apparently I get to pick what I want to eat after I have the baby.. our hospitals are not restaurants so I have no idea why they have that on the form for the pre-admit... Is it bad, I just want a corona with lime and a plate of crazy fries? (I haven't drank in like 2 years b/c alcohol hates my stomach).. 

Had a great baby shower, it went by way too quickly. 

I'm not even sure.. I guess the exersaucer in hopes that it means i can walk on my treadmill (without pain) again! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 32 weeks

How are you feeling? Still a slight cough but much better than last week

What's going on this week? Appointment on Friday. Enjoying the cooler weather! We have a Halloween party to go to Friday and a kids party on Saturday

Rants/Raves/Questions: none this week

GTKY: Of all the baby things you have, what are you most excited to use, and why? My mom got me one of the shirts you can tuck the baby inside so I am excited to try baby wearing that way

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    @balletnerd my arm hurt for 3 days after tdap!
    @babybison enjoy babymoon! I'm going on mine this weekend too, also getting a massage yay! :)
    @dilbert890 definitely agree with getting tired so quick
    @cait5413 have fun at the parties!

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby? 34 weeks, a butternut squash

How are you feeling? feeling okay but if I'm being totally honest, I feel really puffy and gross lately. I can't do anything to keep the puffiness at bay (checked with doc, everything is normal). Epsom salt baths, elevation, drinking a ton of water, eating less salt, etc. Feet, ankles, hands, and face are still swollen. Now that it's getting cooler, footwear has become a problem because absolutely nothing fits except for my sandals or flats. I'm experimenting now with tea tree oil (rubbing it on my feet and ankles twice a day) so we'll see if that helps.

What's going on this week? Busy week at work and very excited for an anniversary/babymoon getaway with DH this weekend. We're staying at a nice hotel where there is a spa, outdoor heated pool, and restaurants inside, so it's ultimate relaxing. I'm so ready.

Rants/Raves/Questions: really weird but I keep missing my mouth when I drink or eat something. Not sure if this is just me being clumsy or if it's a pregnancy thing.

GTKY: Of all the baby things you have, what are you most excited to use, and why? excited about the little board books
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    I am jealous of the babymoons! Have a great time, @peachy13 & @babybison ! I recommend sketchers for swelling feet--the tops are stretchy and inside is memory foam, so they are really comfy: https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style/14924/skechers-gowalk-4-ravish/bbk Wal-mart also makes some knock-offs (or at least they did last year when I was preggo with DD) that are like $11. They don't last as long or look quite as cute, but they do the job. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 31 weeks, coconut!

How are you feeling? This week I've been a little emotional and the exhaustion level kicked back up. Coupled with mediocre at best night's sleep and I'm a little unpredictable.

What's going on this week? Pretty low-key week, thankfully. Just get me to the weekend!

Rants/Raves/Questions: Our kitchen is like 99% done, and what is left is some moulding and trim work that my husband will finish. So I'm up and running and could not be happier with how it turned out.

GTKY: Of all the baby things you have, what are you most excited to use, and why? Well... the only new baby thing I have are car seats, one for the baby and one for either DD or DS depending on what combination of 3 seats fit in my Outback. So I guess I'll go with that? :)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @peachy13 I'm with you on the shoes. I don't think I have too much swelling, but I've been wearing the same flip flops since I got preggo and I'm dreading all the winter shoes won't fit.
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby?
    33 weeks - celery 

How are you feeling?
    Same as the rest of you... tired. Getting a little annoyed with middle of the night fetus hiccups... 

Midwife appointment yesterday, though apparently my actual midwife had some "personal issues" going on so I only saw the student, which is fine because she's in her 4th year and very knowledgeable and had been at my 2 previous appointments anyway. Plus I didn't have any questions so it didn't really matter lol

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    My in laws are coming to visit tomorrow! I'm so excited cause they are the most helpful people on the planet so we will probably knock off a significant chunk of the to do list while they're here, hopefully! I really want to get all my Christmas baking done and in the freezer!

My wraps! I never used them with DS because I was too intimidated by them, but i have 2 now so i am going to have to figure them out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers