December 2017 Moms

WTF/Winning Wednesday 10/25

Re: WTF/Winning Wednesday 10/25

• WTF to the weather. It's 100+ again.

Winning: I could participate in group lunch today. (Each Wed we have a group lunch at work, to offset the ridiculous number of lunch time meetings we used to have.)  I know this sounds super trivial, but it made me really happy today.  We were supposed to have Italian, but our Admin switched it up when she realized I haven't been able to join in for almost a month.  She's so supportive!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @kyrwyn same WTF here. I thought 3rd Tri in Fall/Winter here was going to be so nice. But it’s still so hot. Next week I see 80s in the forecast... so I’m looking forward to that haha
  • @balletnerd I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us. I would love some serious sweater weather... or, at the very least, some overcast skies... *daydreaming*
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My wtf goes to the lady at Trader Joe’s who told my 17 month old daughter that she likes her leggings because they are “very sexy”. I wasn’t sure what to say to that. 

Winning goes to my mother in law. She watched my daughter today so I could work (I’m taking this school year off and subbing part time until baby) and I can came home to a clean house AND dinner made! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kaylawing seriously...WTF is wrong with that lady?!??

winning: 100% done with one Halloween costume for my son...almost done with the second one! Yes he has two...one for school to be comfy (Nick Wilde from Zootopia) and the second is my version of Hei Hei (Moana) which involves a lot more! Also made hubby a Maui Gym shirt and almost done with my Kakamora shirt!