January 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change: 10/24

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
4) How are your baby preparations going?
5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
6) GTKY: Do you feel like you're going to have your LO early, full-term, or past your due date? Obviously, a complete guess, but thought it would be fun to hear everyone's opinion!

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change: 10/24

• Options
    30 weeks today! She is the size of a cucumber, a motorcycle helmet, or a Chihuahua. Haha all very different sized things...but she should be about 3 lbs.  

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling good - can't sleep anymore. I'm good from about 10pm until about 2:30am, then I toss and turn the rest of the night. Guess my body is preparing me for no sleep when she gets here!

Yep, we are going to have a 3D ultrasound done Thursday, so I'm excited about that! Then I have a checkup on Friday and I'll get my Tdap vaccine then.

Everything is going good. The nursery is slowly but surely coming together. I have my first baby shower this weekend!

None! - Just excited about my first baby shower this weekend :)

6) GTKY: Do you feel like you're going to have your LO early, full-term, or past your due date? Obviously, a complete guess, but thought it would be fun to hear everyone's opinion!
    I kind of think she will come early, maybe end of December. I've carried her very low the whole time, and I'm already feeling pressure in my pelvic area. I obviously don't know what I'm talking about, so who knows. haha And if the hereditary thing is true, my mom had all of us right before our due date, but my sister went 2 weeks past her due date with my niece!
  • Options
    26 weeks.  Baby is the size of kale.
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty uncomfortable these days.  I am much bigger this time around.  It takes me awhile to find a comfortable way to sit or sleep, and baby girl is making it hard to breathe.
    I have my glucose test on Friday.  It feels like forever since I've had an appointment.
    Making good progress.  Just need to get the room painted and wash clothes.  I need a changing pad and a few extra crib sheets but otherwise everything big is purchased and in the room.
    Nope.
    I am hoping for my exact due date or later, just to increase the time off from work, haha.  I went two days early with my DD.  I am due the 30th, but feel like this one is going to come on the 24th.  I guess we'll see :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bbeamanbbeaman member
    edited October 2017
    I am 28 weeks and baby is the size of a home made loaf of cinnamon bread!

2) How are you feeling?
    A little tired and the heat is kicking my butt.  Other then those two minor things, I am feeling good!

Had an appointment last week.  Everything looks good.  Dr told me I had to keep working out and doing cardio!

I finally have made decisions on what I want in the nursery.  DH and I are going shopping this weekend. 

Rant: It hit 111 on my ride home tonight.  This weather has got to cool down!
    Rave: My amazing friend up in our main office who secured the AC’d conference room for me all day today.  I have never been so grateful!

If this is hereditary, I believe I am going to go late.  I was two weeks late.  If this goes as everything else has (not as I have planned) I’m going to go early.  In my perfect world, she will stay put till Jan. 12th and then she can do what ever she wants!