February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms | 10.23

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms | 10.23

• Options
    @pandappanderson I'm glad you're both okay! That's so scary! 

I feel so stretched. My muscles hurt and I'm pretty much sore all the time. You'd think it wouldn't be like this the second time around but I guess not!
  • Options
    @pandappanderson That sounds miserable, hope you start feeling better soon!

+1 for feeling super pregnant all of the sudden, my belly is in the way and I’m sore everywhere all the time. Also heartburn has started to make an appearance, I never get it unless I’m pregnant but it started way later last time!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ... if I lie down I'll fall asleep. 
    This! I was doing really well for a couple days with just short afternoon naps, but it isn't working anymore. It's like I need to sleep half the day to feel remotely rested. So tired.

Also baby has started a nightly wakeup at 3am. 
  • Options
    Anyone with asthma? Has it gotten better or worse with pregnancy?  I had to go to the walkin because my asthma continues to get worse with the pregnancy..It may be to blame for the awful cough I've been having too. So now I'm on an inhaler everyday to prevent another episode.   

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    alemarie1 said:
    Anyone with asthma? Has it gotten better or worse with pregnancy?  I had to go to the walkin because my asthma continues to get worse with the pregnancy..It may be to blame for the awful cough I've been having too. So now I'm on an inhaler everyday to prevent another episode.   
    I don't, but I know my sister had issues with her asthma during pregnancy after being med free for a good 8-10 years.