June 2018 Moms

Symptoms Thread (week of 10/23)

124»

Re: Symptoms Thread (week of 10/23)

• @silvergreen I have a SCH too, very small <10%. I hadn’t had anything more than brown spotting right when they found it 2 weeks ago. Now Friday I had bright red blood when I went to the bathroom. Rationally I know they told me to expect that but after two losses seeing any kind of blood freaks me right out. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @silvergreen the kinky dreams are normal. I had surges in sexual desire 1st trimester of my last 2 pregnancies. I think its because of the estrogen surge. The irony being I was too fatigued to DTD. I haven't been interested in sex this time. I think because I'm a bit uptight/anxious. (We planned this but having a 3rd baby is still a little worrisome to me.)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks you guys. Youre right. Everything seems so complicated now though. Need to move, need a new vehicle, have to go to a special ob, my boyfriend will be gone for 2 weeks in January. Eeee! 
  • Everything I smell makes me sick
  • I am kind of freaking out as my nausea subsided and breast soreness is gone. I kind of want some reassurance. I am about 8 and half weeks long, but i could be wrong (irregular period and no dating U/S). I was sick about all the food and smells 3 days ago, today I want to eat an entire thing of pizza. 
  • @lisa2589
    @llamamama14

Thanks for sharing! I think I'm just freaking out about exacerbating my SCH, but I have no control over where my mind wants to go when asleep. The only thing that's kept me relatively calm is the lack of spotting/bleeding. *TW* This is my second pregnancy with the first ending in a MMC. *TW* The only other thing keeping me calm at the moment is the OB nurse's complete lack of concern about it. She basically laughed at me over the phone when I said I had an O, even though this was right after she told me to be on pelvic rest? I saw my US summary and it said it measured approximately 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.7 cm - no idea what this is represented by % wise.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @silvergreen Sorry you're having to worry about this. 
  • @silvergreen I'm sorry you're worried as well. Pg hormones really eff a girl up! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @llamamama14
    @Dashaina

Thank you. Sorry for being so ridiculously anxious over everything!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been having bouts of lightning crotch today, ouch!!! 
  • @katie121209 I had that the other day but luckily it subsided.

My face has broken out in little pimples.
  • I have had the WORST taste in my mouth after eating everything.  The taste just sits on the back of my tongue and just sours.  I had tried everything and they work for a few minutes before the taste is back.  (Mints, gum, mouthwash, brushing teeth, etc.)  I have finally found some relief by gargling with a warm water/baking soda mix.  Finally some relief!
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @silvergreen never be sorry for that kind of stuff here. We're all in this together. Supporting each other emotionally as best we can from afar. And we all get it.

On a symptoms note... So I decided to start exercising again regularly yesterday. Jumped in to a little BodyRock Baby... Can barely move my arms and legs today.. Have been hobbling around like I'm 8m pg all day. Lmao. And anyone else notice how gross water tastes after eating a pile of really sweet fresh  pineapple? Just don't go there. Trust me. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @zamora_spin Also jumping on that pimple train, alllll around the chin area. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @cupcakeforme I’m having the same anxiety.  My nausea and breast soreness keep coming and going.  It went away for almost 4 days and then came back and hit me this weekend! Best of luck to you.  I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday.
  • bitzygbitzyg member
    edited October 2017
    I am super moody tonight. Like, everyone get away from me kind of mood. Keeping my mouth shut, but I think my eyes burned a hole through my husband’s head. Oops. Darnit. 

Add me on to the pimples list. I have a few huge ones on my chest! I’m kind of thankful for them tho, because I’m hoping these symptoms mean my little bean is growing and trying to catch up!
  • @bitzyg plus one on moody here. Dh has been complaining all week that he hasn't felt good. He's such a baby about being sick and today I wanted to TP him. Yep dh, I feel like crap all the time but I still go to work and play with dd and don't act like my life is ending.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sabby2 My dad put it into words perfectly when he said that if men were the ones that carried babies, we would all be extinct!  Lol, many men would never tolerate what we go through! I wouldn’t trade my role for anything, but these guys can be so aggravating! Thank goodness for other women going through the same thing here :)
  • The awful taste in my mouth. The constant horrible nausea. The dry heaving. The low blood sugar/blacking out. The sweats and hot flashes and chills. I told my dh it really feels like I have the flu every day all day. I feel so so so low mentally. Any ideas on blood sugar appreciated. 
  • @tammy574 the blacking out symptom doesn’t sound good. Did you have blood sugar issues prior to pregnancy?  Have you talked to your doctor about this? I’m so sorry, that’s a tough one, and something I feel the doctor needs to work closely with you to get stabilized. 
  • @tammy574 have you tried small snacks often? Like every 30 minutes often. I was having mild nausea all day yesterday and today and every time I tried just eating something bland... Sliced boiled eggs and crackers for example....apple slices with peanuts and cheese were some of the things I saw yesterday online and tried them. I only had little portions.. But regularly. It seemed to help my nausea... Which for me I think was caused by letting too much time pass between eating. It would probably help even out your blood sugar levels too. 
  • tammy574tammy574 member
    edited October 2017
    @Dashaina @bitzyg I need to go to the grocery and get some things like crackers to keep handy. I’m not used to buying stuff like that.  I have noticed when I eat bigger amounts or meat it makes it worse and I’m not doing that again. I have always had blood sugar issues and have blacked out since I was a child. Obviously this all aggravates it so much and I’m blacking out a lot. It’s usually when I’m exerting or standing up so it hasn’t been scary but I should ask my dr. I feel like they usually just brush me off when I talk about blood sugar. I have lung disease so I’m also on a medication for my lungs that makes my heart race so that makes it all worse too. 
  • I'm awake, so I'm nauseous as normal.
    But holy fatigue Barman. It was bad a few weeks ago and then it went away but this whole weekend I just wanted to curl in a ball and sleep.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @tammy574 I agree with others you need to talk to your dr about the black outs. If your dr dismisses you maybe you need a new dr, that is serious any time but especially while pregnant.