Trouble TTC
Options

Introducing myself (multiple losses)

hi...I read the rules i promise!  This time around it has been 5 months TTC but that is after a 9 month journey that resulted in a loss last August (2016) then a chemical in January. So we did take a few months off in a way. Though I used OPKs we didn’t really BD. 

Its been hard. I am 37. We were looking at adoption. I was actually completing paperwork. Then my BIL got his girlfriend pregnant after 2 months of dating and DH is over the adoption. He’s so competitive. I’m over TTC.  We weee only married about 6 months when we started TTC and it’s taken a toll on us. 

Re: Introducing myself (multiple losses)

• Options
    Welcome to the group. TTC can definitely take a toll on relationships, I'm speaking from first hand experience. I hope that you both will be able to come to an understanding. Personally, I would maybe go both routes and see which one comes out first? 
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

• Options

Hi- I’m sorry about your struggles. The frustration of expecting every cycle to get a positive pregnancy result can be overwhelming.

I was diagnosed with endometriosis and had infertility treatments for 2 years before I got pregnant. I had countless Clomid, shots and one surgery. It was not an easy journey both physically and emotionally but God strengthened me as I go through all the procedures.

Whichever path you may choose, I pray that God will guide you each step of the way. I found this article that might help in considering adoption. I pray that you will have your heart's desire to a have a child and you will have peace as you wait. Thank you for sharing and update us please.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. There is definitely something to be said for being able to vent to people that know exactly what you're going through. My DH and I had a loss 3 years ago and after really grueling fertility treatments and losing my best friend very suddenly, we've taken the last 2 years off. Sometimes you gotta take that step back and figure out what you both want. For me, the hardest thing is not knowing what the "right" thing to do is? Do we keep trying and trying, explore adoption, give up altogether??? It's so hard. I hope being here makes you feel a little less alone...
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm so sorry for your losses.  I definitely think you and your H need to talk it out so you're both on the same page about how much you're willing to give physically, emotionally, and financially.  Especially because IF treatments are predominantly something women have to suffer through, I hope he'll take your feelings into account.  In the meantime, you have us to vent your frustrations and concerns to. 
  • Options
    Welcome, I am sorry you have to be here but glad you joined us.  I agree with the other ladies.  You and DH should sit down and have a good talk about options, where you both feel you are at right now, and how you want to proceed.  I am so sorry for your previous loss and hope you find the comfort and support you need here (which I'm sure you will, it's a great group of women here).
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN