June 2018 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-In [10/19]

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In [10/19]

• Options
    @offtoneverland GL with your testing tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and FX. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @offtoneverland good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Good luck tomorrow, hoping for the best! In terms of POAS, do whatever makes you feel better. 
  • Options
    @catlady1215 GIRL AHHHHHHH! SO happy for good news!!  Did you fall off of the table like you thought?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ChloandCoco - My first appointment isn't until 11/8.

@catlady1215 - So happy for the good news!!!

@offtoneverland - FX for your beta tomorrow!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @TravelingCouple The progesterone can't hurt, it's definitely a jury's still out type of thing on whether it helps.  Smart to check with your naturopath on whether it is safe to use with Vitex. I use suppositories for mine, which may not raise your blood level of progesterone but allegedly helps to supply progesterone to the uterus, and also has fewer side effects. It sounds like you had a perfectly successful pregnancy with low progesterone before so you may just be one of those people who can get by with less. Also, yes, I too have taped pee sticks to paper... so, weirdest arts and crafts ever. 
  • Options
    @sabby2 I stayed on! lol. But I felt like a crazy person for sure!!  :s

@offtoneverland everything possible is crossed for you girl!

@travelingcouple progesterone is something I know nothing about. But glad they caught it and are starting you on the suppositories. Fx!!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @offtoneverland @LaceyBee522 @marcus7676 I miss D.C. sooooo much! Go to the restaurant Centrolina if you can. So effing delicious. And I still dream of ramen from Daikaya. And egg sammies from A Baked Joint... ugh sometimes I wonder if we really should forget trying to move back to ca and instead move back to D.C. ...
  • Options
    @catlady1215 yesssssss so happy for you!!
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 when were you there? All those places that you named don't ring a bell so they all must be newer. I dream about Mama Ayeshas, Rasika, Komi and Blue Duck. 

@TravelingCouple the app works fine for me but I can't use the website at all! I can't comment or like or see unread posts. Useless. I have no idea what happened. 
  • Options
    LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited October 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 Where do you go for ramen in NY? We have been going to Momofuku Noodle Bar for years. I know it isn’t the most traditional spot, but I love it. We have also made friends with all the staff, so it is like hanging with friends. If you haven’t been, I defs suggest checking it out sometime. 

ETA spelling.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert As weird as it is to say, glad you’re feeling sick!
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert lol at your saltines and jolly ranchers! Hopefully your nausea subsides soon or you can find something that helps you feel better.
    @doxiemoxie212 If you moved to DC we could hang out! (and now I sound like a super creeper!) I'm definitely going to try that ramen place you recommended. We tried a ramen restaurant in Maryland and it was terrible. It was my very first time going out for ramen so I was really disappointed. :( 
    @LaceyBee522 DH and I are going to NYC in the first week of November so I'll look into the ramen place you suggested too! Do you ever go to Rice to Riches? It's one of my favorite places to eat in NYC. Love it! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert I hope your nausea passes soon! 

@offtoneverland I have never been to Rice to Riches, but have walked past it a million times (twice last weekend, actualy). I will have to try it! I love rice pudding, I don’t know why I’ve never been. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @marcus7676 2012-2015. DH went to Georgetown law, and at first we haaaated D.C. because the law school is over sort of between union station and gallery place which was no mans land, but we looooved it by the end. They built up that area so much! Metro center is now this beautiful plaza with Centrolina and momofuku and fig & olive etc. ugh. And a baked joint is the sister location of baked and wired but focused more on bread than pastries. Nom nom nom. Blue Duck is def a star though. My office in D.C. was by there. Lurve. And obv founding farmers (and now they have a distillery!). 

@LaceyBee522 I love the chickpea ramen at momofuku noodle bar. Jin Ramen's veg spicy miso is also pretty good, but not convenient anymore (we used to live uws but now are down in fidi). Nothing compares to Daikaya veg ramen though. I dream of it. 
  • Options
    Haven’t been around much lately. Trying to catch up. I feel like a slacker. Sorry ladies! 

@catlady1215 ~ So Happy for a great update! And  glad you didn’t fall off the table. 

@offtoneverland ~ FX on your betas for tomorrow! Hopefully you can get the results before the weekend 

@zamora_spin ~ Yay for good betas! 
  • Options
    LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited October 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 The chickpea ramen is my fave!! I get it almost every week (we go every Sunday for lunch and call it church). In a few weeks they will have the black truffle ramen back on the menu (winter only). It is so good. It uses the chickpea noodles and broth as it’s base. Worth a trip, if you like truffles. We will definitely check out Daikaya next time we are in DC. Thanks for the info!!

ETA Daikaya is hard to spell. :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 I went to American for law school but took one of the bar prep courses at Georgetown’s law school — way before the area was built up. I think everything started happening in the metro center area right after I left. I miss it so much! Did you guys live by the law school?
  • Options
    @marcus7676 yep on like New York ave and 5th street NW. When we moved in it was all vacant lots with feral cats and now it's this beautiful area with great restaurants and a soul cycle etc lol. If we moved back I think we'd want to live sort of over by American. I have such regrets about not buying a place in 2012 though! Like, we could've gotten such a nice row house for so little money, and now it would be worth baaaaank! 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 I interned in DC in the summers of 2001 and 2002 and used to park at a lot at 5th and K, which is a block from where you lived. When I was parking there, there was a group of homeless men that lived behind the DEA building on NY and 5th and I would get catcalled every single time I walked by. I think it cleaned up significantly by the time you moved there. I can’t imagine what it’s like now. 
  • Options
    @catlady1215 Your comment was totally my life today. I had a scan, shaking the entire time with tears leaking but......there is was with a perfect heartbeat flicker!
  • Options
    Ok guys I did not know I was on the ttgp grad thread! Oops. I’m so sorry! Although I’ve kicked myself for not being more active on ttgp instead of lurking all day every day so I could join you guys! I think I posted once or twice but not enough to count. Again sorry for the thread confusion and I’m  back to thread lurking.  ;)B)
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I’m so sorry! This totally sucks. Sending you major creepy internet hugs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @offtoneverland  I’m so sorry. I know there are no words. Please take care and be kind to yourself. [hugs]
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I’m so so sorry. So many hugs. 
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I'm so so sorry  :( sending hugs
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I’m so sorry. **creepy internet hugs**
  • Options
    *lurking*

Oh, no, @offtoneverland, I’m so sorry. Sending more creepy internet hugs your way.
  • Options
    Hugs @offtoneverland t&p for you!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Oh no, I am so sorry :heartbreak: Please take care of yourself, I'll be thinking of you and sending T&P your way
  • Options
    Aw girl, I'm so sorry @offtoneverland **hugs**
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I’m so sorry. Take care of yourself. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    *lurking* 

@offtoneverland So sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself. *hugs*
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I’m so sorry <3 lots of T&P
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16