June 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check-in: Third Week of June (6/15 - 6/21)

2»

Re: Due Date Check-in: Third Week of June (6/15 - 6/21)

• Options
    Nausea is getting real the last couple of days here. It's making eating or cooking thinks difficult at this point.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sabby2 I think every morning that I wake up, the morning sickness gets a little worse than the day before. FX it subsides for us <3
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sunshineandwhiskey I think it started at this point in my last pregnancy too.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sabby2 yes eating and cooking is hard. Nausea and being tired is not a great combo at the moment. 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • Options
    What's your EDD?
    June 20th but I wouldn't mind being a little late to fall on hubbys June 25th bday
    How are you feeling?
    Bloated.. feeling more chubby than pregnant
    Any appointments this week/coming up?
    Not yet
    Rants/Raves?
    This is my second baby DS was born 5/6/16 I'm so happy they will be close in age!
    Questions?

GTKY: what's your favorite brand of bottled water? Anything but Dasani 
  • Options
    What's your EDD? June 20

How are you feeling? I get dizzy spells in the am and consistent nausea throughout the day, especially after meals. boobs super sore. and a nose like a hound dog

Any appointments this week/coming up? yup. on the 10/26. They want to see me once a week until 10 weeks due to a history of miscarriage and ectopic.

Rants/Raves? I work as a tech at an animal hospital and I usually work double shifts 4 days in a row. I really didn't want this to effect my work schedule but working with stinky dogs and cats that smell like infection and anal glands most of the time is really hard to do with my super human senses. Not to mention how much my body hurts from wrestling animals all day. Might have to cut down on my hours. My allergies are also on high all day long! Loving all the attention from family though. My MIL literally makes me whatever I want every day. I haven't cooked dinner since we told her!! 

Questions?
    What do you take for allergies? and how do you ease nausea?

GTKY: what's your favorite brand of bottled water? Whatever bottled water they sell at Aldi bc I refuse to pay more than 3 bux for a case of water

What are your thoughts/suggestions about this new check-in format? idk, first time on here
  • Options
    Peppermints really helped me with my nausea last pregnancy