March 2018 Moms
Options

Cringeworthy Baby Stuff

*Stole this from Feb 2018 moms*

This just seems like a very interesting thread. I am curious as to what you ladies have seen online as far as baby items go that make you say "what the..?"

Re: Cringeworthy Baby Stuff

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like the nose frida is staying on the registry list! Have y'all seen this gem tho? I Had someone tell me about it a while ago and just looking it up. Who thinks of this stuff??

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Team nose frida here too.  I still use it on my 5 year old.

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Options
    cford08 said:
    Sounds like the nose frida is staying on the registry list! Have y'all seen this gem tho? I Had someone tell me about it a while ago and just looking it up. Who thinks of this stuff??

FWIW I’d totally use this is if the kid could figure it out and it was legit. My son was a snacker and never slept more than 4 hours at a time until after a year old and weaned.
    sleep deprivation is torture. I would have tried anything lol
  • Options
    Yes! So glad to hear the sexualization hatred! 

I once saw a meme that said "Every time I cry they stick a tit in my mouth" Aside from the vulgarity of that word, it never fails that those moms are also very difficult to deal with, seem to barrel over their kids and invalidate them and call them names...at least in my mom circle, this is true. 
  • Options
    @pregobeth I never used the windi, but there were moms in my last bmb who swore by it, if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    Wait... it helps them fart? :D
  • Options
    but how?? do I want to even know how it works...? lol
  • Options

Just saw this one scrolling my FB feed... that's nice. -_-

• Options
    I just added the Windi to my registry :D
  • Options
    One of my friends had her first daughter, who was unplanned, wear this bad boy for a while:

• Options
    pregobeth said:
    I registered for the Nose Frida! It seems gross, but my mom was a nurse, and we lived on a farm, so gross stuff was a daily occurrence... But The Frida Baby company has a whole line of weird stuff. Have you all seen the Windi Gaspasser?  :D  I registered for that too. 

I registered for both too, in a fridababy kit with a nail file and clippers. The illustrations alone are worth it too me! I do just about gag at the idea of the nose one, filter or not, but it also totally makes sense.
  • Options
    @leilaquinn I just found that and switched to the kit too. Really cool set. Just really gross  :D
  • Options
    @pregobeth it is supposed to be a very nice nail file also! haha
  • Options
    There's a whole kit!?!?!? lol