June 2018 Moms

Appointments w/o 10/16

Any appointments this week?
Keeping everything crossed for awesome news for everyone!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: Appointments w/o 10/16

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck this week everyone!  Is anyone getting close to an US this week?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lots of FX and positive thoughts for everyone that has an appt this week!!  <3
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thinking of all of you who have appointments this week!
  • Good luck @marcus7676 ! Keep us updated on how it goes!
  • @catlady1215 So many FX for you!!! 

Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @catlady1215 I have everything crossed for you and am thinking of you, friend.
  • Thinking of you @catlady1215 - all fingers crossed this week.
  • Appointment today at noon. Should have u/s (yay weird dildo object lol- I'm use to because the same is used to check my fibroids). I'm praying everything goes well and we have some answers about the pg. I wanna hear all this issues are just in my head and the baby is fine and sticky. I'm also excited to FINALLY be able to tell our parents. We said we'd wait until after the doctors appointment. I only have one friend that knows I'm pg, she's also pg-6 months, and its sucked having TB, DH and her as the only people to talk to. I don't want to worry DH to death and she has her own pg issues so its not fair to talk her head off about everything thing. I'm ready for at least my mom and best friend to know.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @ffw0617  FX for a great appointment today!! Keep us posted on how it goes!
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Natinat6 FX <3 
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • BurlapandLaceBurlapandLace member
    edited October 2017
    I have my “initial prenatal” appointment today. Of course nobody at the doctors office could actually tell me what that would consist of. Like come on people, am I getting an ultrasound or not? I’m only 5w6d today, so I’m thinking probably not. But I am really hoping for one! This is a new doctors office to me since we moved, and their whole process thus far has been different than my old office. So we will see. 

My nausea is definitely in full effect for the first time today. So I need to talk to her about meds again :( I hated taking them with DS, I felt so guilty. But this time around I have DS to keep alive which will be hard to do feeling how I do right now. So hopefully she is on board with helping me with that. 

ETA ~ I called and actually got an answer on if I am getting an ultrasound today or not - I told them my husband wanted to know if he should come today or not. And they said yes!!!! *squee* I am so excited. I might have almost cried. But now I am also super nervous. 
  • @BurlapandLace Good Luck today!  My initial prenatal is usually just a crap ton of questions, no ultrasound, but it could definitely vary depending on the practice.  And i hear ya on the meds.  There was no way i was making it through DD pregnancy without them, but yet i felt so guilty all the time.  I tried weaning off of them numerous times because of that.  You gotta do what you gotta do though <3
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sunshineandwhiskey ~ I updated my post above. But I finally got an answer on the ultrasound. Looks like we will be taking a peak today! 

And yes - taking meds made me feel so guilty. But they also made it possible for me to eat and keep fluids down. Which was obviously vitally important. I tried to wean off them multiple times with DS and ended up not being able to do that until around 34 weeks. Yikes! 
  • @BurlapandLace Good luck today!! 

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

• @BurlapandLace Eeek!  Exciting!  
    @kbrown2385 yay! good news! 
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck to everyone with appointments this week! 

FX so hard for you @catlady1215
  • Good luck at your appts ladies!

DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • FX for everyone getting scans this week! I have an ultrasound on Friday morning and I 100% feel like it’s my true pregnancy test! I feel like I’m going to throw up I’m so nervous...or is this morning sickness...It’s all one big mess of “I’m going to throw up”.
  • I just called my OB to see if my first appointment (at 9 weeks) would include a dating ultrasound and they said no  :( With DD1 I only had the 20 week anatomy scan and no other ultrasounds- but that was in a different state than I live now. With DD2 they did a dating ultrasound so I’m confused why they aren’t doing one this time- it’s the same practice/doctor- and **TW loss- I had a loss in Sept which would make me think they would want to do one. End TW** Oh well. I know it’s ok; I’m just disappointed and was looking forward to seeing LO and the heartbeat flicker to ease my mind and lessen the anxiety since we probably won’t be able to hear it that early. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• edited October 2017
    @zamora_spin So happy to hear the good news!

@emjeve I'm sorry you won't be getting the dating ultrasound. That's odd they wouldn't do one this time if they did last time. I know what you mean about seeing that heartbeat!
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just returned to work just shy of an hour late from my appointment. It went exactly how I figured. No u/s. No answers. Completely a waste of time and money. My spotting actually got worst between last night and today so at least she got to see that first hand. We did follow up blood work. But appointment at 5 w/ 6d was absolutely positively pointless. I pray the follow up blood work shows progress but I didn't need a 2 hour lunch break to do blood work. Honestly I should have just stuck with my original appointment at 8 weeks. Now I have to go back next week. Sigh. I'm still just as anxious just as worried and stressed. She literally looked inside of me (mind you I had a pap in Aug.) and said "well we really don't know anything right now its too early" UGH!!!!!! Like didn't you know that when you told me to come in this week. Ugh. Wheres the icecream at 5:30 already I'm so over today.
  • Sending you hugs @ffw0617 :heart: I'm sorry you couldn't get answers. Keeping my FX that your bw is showing good results. *hugs*

So happy for everyone who's had good appts so far today!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• I'm so sorry @ffw0617.  I wish for you that you would've been able to have an u/s and been able to see something.  Why'd she look without an u/s?  That doesn't make sense to me?  

All are welcome!

• @PatientlyWaiting10 hell if I know this is my first pregnancy. personally I'm this close to never taking a home pregnancy test again. I rather just find out later when something can actually be seen. I feel like since 3 days after my bfp all I've done is stress and worry. I had about 2 days of happiness followed by whats now been almost 3 weeks of stress and intense aniexty.