June 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread w/o October 15

124»

Re: Symptoms Thread w/o October 15

• Options
    silvergreensilvergreen member
    edited October 2017
    Can anyone offer some insight into the pattern of their nausea? I feel like I have sporadic episodes where my stomach just feels really off or I get super queasy for a few minutes, then I'm fine. I just feel like if I'm get morning sickness it's supposed to last for an hour or longer, or even most of the day?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen mine lasts from about 1 pm through bedtime. Last time around, I would get it mainly when I was hungry (food kept it at bay). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @silvergreen mine is bad in the morning, when I move too quickly, or am hungry. Today I’ve felt “off” most of the day though. So I think it’s picking up momentum. 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen mine is kind of an all day event as of lately... today I feel dizzy... anyone else get bouts of dizziness?! 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • Options
    @silvergreen mine has been pretty constant in previous pregnancies.  Like @marcus7676 its worse on an empty stomach. How far along are you? Maybe you're just getting a hint of what's to come.
  • Options
    @llamamama14 I'm about 7w3d based on LMP. I find eating saltines help gets rid of the feeling, but I really haven't experienced much. My mother said she never really had it with all three of her pregnancies and neither did her sister, who had two kids. Maybe I shouldn't work myself up too much about the lack of morning sickness...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Holls214 I definitely had some noticeable dizzy spells earlier on. And last night I got crazy dizzy an hour after taking my progesterone supplement. It kind of got me freaking out about passing out when I got up to pee! As far as I understand it, the dizziness comes from the progesterone in your body that is relaxing your blood vessels and thereby decreasing blood pressure.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen that makes me feel better. I did Ivf so I’m also taking progesterone suppositories 3 times a day still. Ugh. It’s not fun and I agree kinda freaks you out. 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • Options
    @silvergreen on another thread @fantasticmrsfox was just saying her MS ramps up at 8 weeks. Even if yours doesn't I have plenty of friends IRL who had no nausea but perfectly healthy pregnancies. You're pretty close to your first US and getting to see your bean wiggle and hear it's heartbeat which will probably give some peace of mind. (P.S. writing that just made me teary eyed. #symptoms)
  • Options
    @llamamama14 I actually had my US last Thursday. :) The technician never showed me the baby on the screen, but DH was watching. I don't know why I didn't ask. She kept explaining to me that she was looking at the blood flow to my left ovary, so I never realized when she was actually looking at the baby. The heart was beating at 147, but I didn't get to hear it. Apparently they have some kind of new protocol where they won't let you listen to it this early. No idea why! *TW* I guess I'm still letting PGAL brain run wild as I did have a lower heartbeat (110) with my MMC in April. *TW*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen I am 8+1 and no nausea yet 
  • Options
    @silvergreen yeah, like @llamamama14 mentioned my MS usually gets pretty full on around 8 weeks typically, but right now I’m having the same as you. I feel “off” a lot after eating, and kind of hit a wall right around 5pm where I’m exhausted and have a slightly upset stomach. I’m testing how eating carbs (aka pumpkin bread  :D ) feels. I think I need to eat smaller meals. 
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    @silvergreen I never had traditional “morning sickness” with my last pregnancy, and haven’t so far with this one, either. Just had random bouts of queasiness, occasional food aversions, some loss of appetite, etc. I know it’s really hard to do, but try not to read into symptoms! Everyone is so, so different, and basically anything can be totally normal.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    @fantasticmrsfox Yes. All the carbs. @silvergreen Sorry. I've always gotten to see and hear at the dating US. That's a good heartbeat, no?
  • Options
    @llamamama14 Yes! It was a bit of a relief to hear it was at 147 this time around. I did have a follow up voicemail from the OBGYN's office and was told they saw a tiny subchorionic hemorrhage on the US, and that as small as it is it's likely that it will resolve in its own. They also warned that I may have some spotting or bleeding, but to not panic and just take it easy. All of this does have me very anxious though.

I was told the doctor would follow up with a phone call that afternoon after getting out of the OR, but she never did. She is very busy, but absolutely wonderful whenever I get to see her in person, so I'm just chalking it up to her having lots of babies to deliver! Might give them a call tomorrow to try and ease my mind about it. I did the worst thing and Google'd. Wish someone could block that s*** for me. :s
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Always stay away from Dr google!!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    7wk +2 and the constipation I had a couple of weeks ago appears to have passed. No real nausea yet, happy waiting everything I usually eat. Only thing I’m finding is that sometimes I’m tired from things I would usually handle with ease
  • Options
    I have been running a temperature for a few days. All weekend my temp fluctuated between 99-103. I've been trying to push fluids and take tylenol but it never stays below 100 for very long. I'm at work and it just read 102.7. I am calling the office as a precaution. Anyone else get fevers/chills? 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @missylaneous419 that’s not a pregnancy symptom, you are sick! Hope you feel better very soon. 
  • Options
    @missylaneous419 UTI's are pretty common in early pregnancy and fever is a symptom. I would get checked out asap. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker