February 2018 Moms
Options

Babies R Us sending wrong items

I had never shopped there---in store or online---before this purchase. I ordered some clothes and they sent the completely wrong items...not the same brand or anything. Has this happened to anyone else, and were you able to return the items that clearly weren't on the invoice? 

Re: Babies R Us sending wrong items

• Options
    I ordered a paw patrol water table from Toys R Us online. My husband went into the post office to pick it up and as he's walking out I say "that is definitely not the water table!" It was a long skinny box. They ended up sending me a playpen instead of the water table! 
    I called them immediately and they were fantastic to deal with. They sent out the water table right away. They emailed me a return label for the playpen and even gave me a code for 10% (I think) off my next purchase when I asked what they were going to do About the mix up! 
    I would recommend calling right away!
  • Options
    I’ve had the completely wrong clothes sent before from Carters—wrong size, wrong items. I called and they told me to keep them and sent the new items right away. I’d call. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom purchased a gift for someone off of her Baby's R Us registry. It was never delivered, even after contacting customer service multiple times. I'm planning to avoid Baby's R Us. 
  • Options
    tally26tally26 member
    edited October 2017
    caitb13 said:
    My mom purchased a gift for someone off of her Baby's R Us registry. It was never delivered, even after contacting customer service multiple times. I'm planning to avoid Baby's R Us. 
    Me too. I read countless instances online where this has happened, and I will never shop there again.
  • Options
    Babies r us is in the early stages of bankruptcy, I bet they give no f*cks. That being said, it's my last ditch place to shop for baby stuff 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    Called them and was put on hold a few times. The guy finally offered me a gift certificate or a refund. I took the refund. He never mentioned what to do with the wrong items, sooo I guess I'll keep them.
  • Options
    I would be keeping them too @tally26! What a hassle! Glad you at least got a refund!