2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
5) GTKY: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I am feeling better this week! It might be the long weekend we just had! But I'll take it! My pelvis is super sore but my energy is coming back!
Still waiting on a call from a high risk OB to make sure baby is doing okay!
This may seem lame but I would fly to Ontario! My whole family lives there and I wish I could afford to visit more!! Christmas can come anytime! We are flying home for 2 weeks!
Back pain, heartburn- definitely felt a growth spurt recently and the belly is getting big suddenly! Feeling okay overall but my back and ribs ache a lot ; I think because the baby bump got big quickly
Nope, no appt until November!
Anyone have a specific exercise or routine they recommend for mid back pain? Does anyone use a belt/ band to relive back pain and take pressure off the belly?
Greece, Italy or back to Ireland!
2) How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. My heartburn is getting a lot better. @wal2017 I'm having the same achy ribs, especially when I sit. I thought I had RLP before, but now I definitely have them. There is a lot of growing and stretching going on this week.
3) Any appointments this week/last? Fetal Echo Cardiogram coming up on Wednesday.
4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope
5) GTKY: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Such a tough question! At this point I am torn between somewhere in southeast Asia and biking from Vienna to Prague (or vice versa).
Good, just a little tired and sore
Nothing till Halloween!
Someone on here suggested the baby bargains book and I love it! It has been a huge help in getting my registry built.
I really want to do a European adventure!
2) How are you feeling? I'm exhausted!!! My lower back and hips are killing me. It seems like I got huge in the last few days too.
3) Any appointments this week/last? Ee have a check up on Tuesday and I'm finally going to the chiropractor for an adjustment on Monday.
4) Rants/Raves/Questions? No
5) GTKY: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Japan is top on our list. We'll get there one day!