February 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change

I didn't see one of these yet today, so I thought I'd start it.

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling? 

3) Any appointments this week/last?    

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? 

5) GTKY: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?   
    20 weeks. Halfway!!!! Baby is a banana.

2) How are you feeling? 

I feel really good. No complaints.

3 more weeks until my next pee in a cup/weigh in/blood pressure/doppler

My rant is that I wish DH would just decide on a name already! There's only one name on the table so can we just seriously be real here and say that's the name? I'm starting to feel like he's just dragging it out to mess with me.

That's really tough. There are so many interesting places and I've never been overseas. I would love to just tour Europe and see several different countries. I would like to go to Asia as well at some point.

gingermama29msunshine123
    23 weeks; a grapefruit

2) How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good. Can't get enough of my LO's kicks  <3  

None for me.  

I'm in full on nesting mode, but am frustrated because DH and I never seem to be home which means I can't do any of the cleaning and setting up for baby that I'm itching to do. 

I'd love to travel all over Europe. Ireland, Scotland, England, France, Germany, and Greece are all at the top of my list of European countries I'd love to see some day.

msunshine123
  • Loading the player...

23 weeks... a grapefruit?  But how was 23 weeks a grapefruit and 20 weeks of banana? It makes no sense LOL 

2) How are you feeling? 

Good!  Except that nasty I twitch that I mentioned in the symptoms thread. Go away!!! 

Nope.  My appointment is next week :-)  I am nervous to see how much weight I have gained… I won’t lie, eating healthy has been a struggle. 

Uhhh have I mentioned the eye twitch? Lol. 

DD (26mo) peed in the potty today!!!  She told me she had to go… Took her own diaper off… And Peed in the potty. Seriously? I am so proud. 

Greece, Iceland, Italy,  I suppose most of Europe? LOL 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    gingermama29msunshine123
  • @Starynightsky24 I'm right there with you dreading my next appointment and what my weight gain might be. Eating healthy has not been easy. Especially because my DD is just over 2 and refuses to nap so I need sugar to make it through the afternoon - lol!
    Starynightsky24

23 weeks grapefruit

2) How are you feeling? 

Good - just anxious at times when LO isn't kicking due to PgAL brain

Monday 

I'm working on sorting through all the clothes and organizing things for LO. I've enjoyed peeking at the nursery thread too for ideas. We're thinking a forest theme with sticker decals on walls.

So hard to decide - Italy, Thailand, New Zealand

gingermama29
    21 weeks, an endive (WTF).

2) How are you feeling? 

Not too bad, still quite nauseous and some wicked hip/groin pain though. 

Not until the 23rd and then 30th to check baby's growth due to single umbilical artery. 

Ireland and New Zealand 

gingermama29msunshine123
  • Can't believe we are all past that half way mark. And some are even past the critical 23 weeks! 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

21 weeks, ball cap! 

2) How are you feeling? 

Good, got some energy back, morning sickness is still fading. Starting to feel the pressure of how fast the next 19 weeks will go. 

3) Any appointments this week/last?    Yes anatomy on Thursday. 

Plan was to buy a house before baby, but now I am worried we will be cutting it close to the due date. Debating just pushing it off until LO is close to 3 months. 

oh the list is endless, Maldives, Australia, Italy, Bora Bora, Kenya

gingermama29msunshine123
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?   20 weeks--baby is the size of a banana.

2) How are you feeling? Feeling good, no complaints! 

3) Any appointments this week/last?    A/S today--which is causing a little anxiety.  

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? My almost 2 year old is having some sort of sleep regression or attachment issue.  He slept in his twin bed fine for almost a month--now he wants one of us to lay with him.  If we aren't laying there, he cries.  Last night he was up until 10, then up four times a night.  He hasn't done that since he was 3 months old.  COME ON KID!

5) GTKY: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Europe--all over and experience it all!

msunshine123
  • @magnolia305 How was your A/S? Ours is tomorrow. Excited to see our little girl again. The best advice I have heard for getting toddlers to stay in bed is Dr Harvey Karp's "teaching patience". It isn't a quick fix, you have to start with small things through the day and work to bed time, but after a few weeks or so I have heard good results. I have just heard him talk about it in person, but I think it is also on the DVD Happiest Toddler on the Block. Good luck! I am sure you need all the sleep you can get!