June 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 10/10

If your due date is 5/29, 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/29 and 7/3- your "ticker" changes today! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: Since I have been HANGRY lately... what fall foods do you love?

me 35/ DH 39
married 8/22/2015
BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 10/10

• Options

4 weeks! Baby is the size of a itty bitty poppyseed!

2. How are you feeling? 

Pretty good! I’m expecting morning sickness to kick in soon though. It started at 5 weeks with my last pregnancy. The smell of coffee is my biggest vomit trigger, which sucks because I love coffee!!

Just scheduled my first appointment this morning- it’s not until November 13th.

Rant- I’m already feeling bloated and my jeans hurt... too early to bust out the maternity pants???  :D

I’m a big fan of thick hearty soups! I made a corn chowder last night- so good! I do love pumpkin bars, cheesecake, muffins etc. but (UO) I hate the pumpkin spice flavored stuff- no lattes, creamers, etc for me!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

6 weeks- The size of a sweat pea!

2. How are you feeling? 

I have been HANGRY lately.  I almost feel bad for DH- he has to put up with my mood changes... but I'm nursing DD and pregnant... so every meal needs to feed 3.  Nausea comes and goes- but has been bearable.  I also think I am getting a cold- so I'm congested and my throat is super dry- could also just be pregnancy related- but could be nothing.

6/26- ugh time is dragging. 

I live in the northeast- and it's straight up tropical here.  Why?!?  It's mid- October.

So many fall foods- looking forward to sending my baby out trick or treating and eating her candy (she'll be 10 months- so can't have sugar yet).  I am also looking forward to pies and apple picking.  If it ever gets warmer I want to make chili's and stews and all kinds of crock pot meals to make my house smell amazing when I get home from work. 

me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 6 weeks - sweet pea!

2. The nausea gets pretty intense with hunger. PGAL brain sucks, and I've been especially anxious these past few days. 

3. Have a beta draw this morning, and another one on Thursday. My last two pregnancies never made it past 6 weeks, so hoping for some good numbers! 

4. None. 

5. Thanksgiving dinner  :p
  • Options
    FX @bkrahn
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Options
    @jsl82 thanks girl! 
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 5 weeks 

2. How are you feeling? I am feeling pretty queasy this morning. I wanted to go to the gym this morning, but couch potato seems more likely today  

3. Any appointments coming up? Not sure yet  still waiting on my doctor to call me after my beta results came back. My beta results looked great (First draw at 16dpo was 1349 and the second draw at 18dpo was 3834). Just waiting to hear back from her to see when she wants to see me for my first appointment/ultrasound. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Rant: I’m a little annoyed that my doctor hasn’t called me when she released my lab results yesterday at noon. Rave: I’m stoked on my betas.

5. GTKY: Since I have been HANGRY lately... what fall foods do you love? Pumpkin flavored baked goods. Fresh Apple Cider. Warm comfort foods such as roasts and soups/stews. And of course, my most favorite meal of the year - Thanksgiving dinner! 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 4 weeks today, poppyseed

2. How are you feeling?  crappy today

3. Any appointments coming up? Not until 11/8

4. Rants, raves, questions? None right now

5. GTKY: Since I have been HANGRY lately... what fall foods do you love? Apple cider, pumpkin pie, fall flavored coffee/tea drinks, thanksgiving foods

We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 4 weeks, size of a poppyseed

2. How are you feeling? Mixed feelings. So excited but also nervous. Haven't really had any symptoms except constipation. Never thought I'd be so excited about that. It's a symptom so I'll take it.

3. Any appointments coming up? Second beta draw tomorrow at 9am

4. Rants, raves, questions? Really wishing these dull cramps would cease! I know a lot of people have them so I'm trying to just focus on today, and today I am pregnant.

5. GTKY: Since I have been HANGRY lately... what fall foods do you love? The better question is, what foods do I not love because that is a short list! My favorite fall meal is certainly Thanksgiving.

@emjeve Corn chowder sounds delicious

@jsl82 do you mean your first appt is 10/26? I hope they aren't making you wait until after your due date for an appt ;)

• Options
    @TravelingCouple yes I did mean 10/26... oops.  It feels like it might as well be in June though for how far away it feels.  I just want to see the little bean and tiny heartbeat already!  Good luck with your beta tomorrow.

me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Options
    I finally heard back from my doctor’s PA and she scheduled me for a “Routine Prenatal” appointment this upcoming Monday afternoon. Not quite sure what all that is going to entail, as I highly doubt it will be an ultrasound before 6 weeks. So we will see on Monday. I’m just glad I have an appointment