Infertility
Options

Introducing Myself (loss mentioned)

Hello everyone!
This is my first time joining a forum for infertility (after 2 1/2 yrs of creepily reading other people's stories on random forums I've found through google). I guess I'm just trying to find a group of people for support through this ridiculous ride called infertility... so here is my story and hopefully we can support one another through all of this craziness...My husband and I have been TTC since August of 2014 and were diagnosed with male infertility the following summer. We have gone through 6 IUIs all without success and then began the process of IVF. On our first FET I got pregnant and I was the happiest person in the world! My stupid self told tons of people and then found myself sharing the terrible news that I had miscarried about 4 weeks later. It killed me, as I'm sure many of you can relate. We had our 2nd FET just two months later (another dumb idea) and I got reeeeeaaaallly low HCG levels on my BETA. We're talking like 30... the 2nd round of blood work confirmed that I had lost that baby as well. We took the next 6 months off from trying (partially because of $$, and partially because I just couldn't handle it). I started the protocol for my 3rd FET in early September and just had my transfer on Oct 4th. So I'm smack dab in the middle of my 2ww. We'll see how that goes. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic, but I'm feeling more cautious than anything. 
Well, that's our story. Hopefully I can find some emotional support in a group of people who are dealing with similar situations to my own. :-)

Re: Introducing Myself (loss mentioned)

• Options
    @hgasic Welcome! Head over to the October FET board for more ladies who are transferring and TWW'ing :)
  • Options
    Welcome @hgasic! Sorry for your losses. Looks like we had similar outcome so far... my first FET ended with the embryo stop growing at 6w 1d. And my second FET ended with a chemical. 

Hopefully third time’s a charm for both of us!!
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so happy to have found a group of women who are going through the same thing as me! I don't know why I didn't join this earlier!
  • Options
    Welcome & big hugs. I'm sorry for your loss, you're in good company here.