January 2016 Moms
Options

Grossest thing ever, part 2

Well, you guys, it's happened. My daughter and I are "those people" you hate on an airplane.
We were flying from Boston to Indy yesterday, and on our first leg to Baltimore, my daughter proceeded to projectile vomit all over my chest. It was everywhere. Luckily, there was a grandma next to me that had already been playing with Birdie, and after I had cleaned Birdie up and took her shirt off, she plucked my naked, possibly-still-vomiting daughter out of my lap and cuddled her into her own. This gave me the opportunity to get cleaned up. It was awful. I had on a tshirt with a scoop neck, and it was all over my chest, down into my bra and on my stomach. I was stuck like that until we got to Baltimore and I could buy another shirt. I was still stuck with the nasty bra until we got to Indy, and then stripped down to nothing from the waist up in the middle of the economy parking lot to put on a clean bra and the third shirt of the day.
So this brings me to my inquiry. I know we had a previous thread on the grossest things that had happened, but now that our kids are older, and into more things, what is your grossest thing?

Re: Grossest thing ever, part 2

• Options
    Oh no! That sounds awful.  My grossest thing is very similar to yours.  Zack vomitted all over me.  It got down my shirt, into my bra, even made its way down my pants and in my underwear.  Luckily I was home at the time, so cleanup happened immediately.
  • Options
    Ugh Gina gets car sick so I know all about the throwing up. It's horrible and if she just had milk it's even worse! But I would say the grossest thing so far was I was changing her recently, which is an impossible task now, and she did doody so she grabs the diaper (full of doody of course) and doody balls go everywhere.. I rip the diaper out of hand and I'm using the diaper as my glove to clean them up. Not realizing that she already grabbed one and decided to throw it at me.. these kids are quick as cats.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh Gina gets car sick so I know all about the throwing up. It's horrible and if she just had milk it's even worse! But I would say the grossest thing so far was I was changing her recently, which is an impossible task now, and she did doody so she grabs the diaper (full of doody of course) and doody balls go everywhere.. I rip the diaper out of hand and I'm using the diaper as my glove to clean them up. Not realizing that she already grabbed one and decided to throw it at me.. these kids are quick as cats.
    I can sympathize with the milk thing. I used to get really sick on the school bus, and once my mom stopped letting me have cereal or other things with milk, it calmed down significantly. I'm really good at cleaning the car seat at this point, and I've been puked on plenty of times, but never when trapped without a change of clothes!
  • Options
    @JanuarysBaby1 Omg I'm so sorry but that story had me laughing so hard. Freya has definitely reached in her diaper but I've always been able to catch her right away (so far!) and clean her up before anything too crazy can happen. 
  • Options
    @stephanienjer I couldn't imagine being without clothes! It must've been an absolute nightmare.. the things we deal with being mothers lol.

@fishee333 glad I could make you laugh lol.. it's pretty funny now but while it was happening I must've said "omg" at least 50 times! I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later!