November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Fun 10/7

Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

We're celebrating our anniversary a few weeks early by going to see Willie Nelson tonight.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Re: Weekend Fun 10/7

• Options
    Baby shower tomorrow, unsure who is coming. I'm afraid most of my friends won't be able to make it since they will be working up the street at the hospital. My sister might skip it cause she's childish.  Our anniversary in Monday, I'll be working Monday and Tuesday so he can spend it with DD. The baby shower is at the same place our reception was though. 
  • Options
    My husband and I went to the ballet today.  They performed Dracula and it was amazing.   We also had a nice dinner that came with 2 free desserts because we were celebrating our 2nd anniversary.  
    @hillaryo14 when is your anniversary? Hope you had fun tonight!  :) 
    @MaximumEffort hope you have fun at your baby shower even though some of your friends wont be there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're supposed to have our maternity photos tomorrow. It's also supposed to rain. So they might be postponed to the 22nd (DHs only other day off this month). I'm praying it won't rain or at least hold off while we're supposed to be taking them. 
  • Options
    hillaryo14hillaryo14 member
    edited October 2017
    @angkay711 It's the 25th. Great show, LO was moving around a lot! Happy anniversary! 
    @MaximumEffort Happy anniversary! Hope you have a good time at your shower!
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort I hope your shower goes well in spite of some potential hiccups. You deserve to have a wonderful day! 
    @hillaryo14 and @angkay711 happy anniversaries! Our anniversary is also in October. Must be a popular month to get married. 
    @kaitlinliz hope the rain stayed away for you! 

We we took the kids to a pumpkin patch yesterday and are going to get Halloween costumes and will be painting and carving pumpkins today. I know it’s still a little warm but this will be DH’s last weekend home before he goes away for work and won’t be home again until the 31st. 
  • Options
    Went to a friend's baby shower yesterday before DH's cousin's Oktoberfest party. My feet are so swollen despite wearing flip flops. It was 84 degrees out. This fall heatwave can go now!! Gonna relax today.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    It’s Thanksgiving weekend here. So today we are headed to the county fair & horse show and from there to my in-law’s place for Turkey dinner! Tomorrow we are hosting Thanksgiving at our place with my side of the family.
    Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I'm struggling with swollen feet as well.  It hasn't been super hot here but we are supposed to get snow here tomorrow and none of my weather appropriate shoes fit me :|  

• Options
    I've had a nice weekend. DD was away a great her cousins all weekend. DH and I went out for a nice dinner on Friday night. Can't remember the last time we were able to do that. 
    Yesterday I had lunch with some girlfriends which ended up being a mini shower for baby and me. It was a sweet surprise! Then we had a wedding last night which was really fun! I stood up a ton and my legs and feet were so swollen and achy by the end of the night.
  • Options
    Nothing this weekend, but next weekend DH and I are getting away for a couple of days. My awesome parents are watching DS. It’s the first time both of us have been away from him at the same time, so I’m interested to see how he does, particularly with bedtime. It’s also his first night staying away from home. DH and I really need this time, though! Especially with LO being due in 5 weeks. 
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort hope the shower went ok

@kaitlinliz did the weather cooperate?

im in Texas this weekend for my baby shower yesterday. Got to see all my family and go to dinner with my best friends. It's been a fantastic visit 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Options
    We had my father in laws 70th.  Was great to see some family that we hadn't seen in ages including one of my husband's uncle who lives in Minisota and his wife who came back for it . 
    They go home on Thursday so we went last night and caught them again before they go . 

• Options
    I had a great weekend with family for Thanks Giving and I think we have everything we need for this baby girl after a little shopping this weekend. So not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow after this long weekend. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Went to my bf’s cousins wedding last night, we all used to work together so I cried like a baby cuz hormones ;) and because I want to be next so badly lol but it was open bar and I was expecting him to want to stay all night long and prepared myself for it because it’s his baby cousin and I didn’t want to be the pregnant Debbie downer but he surprisingly said he was ready to go at 10:30 which was awesome because I was starting to crash. I was also pretty excited because my parents were keeping the kids overnight which we haven’t done in forever so I got to sleep cuddled up next to my bf for once with no kids in between and was going to sleep in this morning but of course woke up to pee at 6:30 and can’t go back to sleep now lol. Now today my 7yo has his championship football game and then we’re going to my parents for dinner and cake to celebrate my brothers birthday. A full but fun weekend.