June 2018 Moms
Options

It's Flame Free. It's Friday Confessions!

2»

Re: It's Flame Free. It's Friday Confessions!

• Options
    @PatientlyWaiting10 and @RatParade I also cant finish a cup of coffee and it makes me so sad :( 
  • Options
    @Dashaina Last pregnancy, I chafed / got heat rash so badly on my thighs, it spread all the way up (TMI?).  I went to my midwife and she was convinced I had herpes (spoiler, I didn't - - just heat rash). Pregnancy does some awful things.  I hope the bloomers work!
    Oh girl, I know it! That was starting for me but in that part where your bum and leg meets... And I was like.. Waaaaah?? No joke, dying after I started using the bloomers.. It was like they just vanished and I haven't had them since. I may look slightly old fashioned but I'll take it over whatever the heck that nonsense was... Hahahhaha. 

Now. If only I could solve the overheating problem. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@RatParade Yes.  I drink about 3/4 of my cup and I suppose I will slowly just wean myself off of it to hopefully avoid the nasty headache??  It doesn't bring me the joy it used to.  I totally love the feeling of a hot cup of coffee on the couch before I have to get ready for work or while I'm just playing with the kids Saturday morning.  Nope.   Haven't been feeling it.  SO strange!!  
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @honeybee530 when you get to the signature change section you have to click on the double arrows at the top where all the editing options are located. This shows the actual code.. Then paste in the code.. Then click save... See my photo tutorial just for you! :smile:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So I'm totally +1 on the Kardashians and coffee/caffeine.

Mine, I asked dh to do the dishes because I told him the smell was making me nauseous, I just didn't want to do them. (we both loathe doing them and no dishwasher) 

Secondly, I'm hoping my "hike" with 10 1st and 2nd graders gets rained out tomorrow, I so don't want to go 
  • Options
    +1 on the coffee. Coffee is like the only thing that taste normal right now. I just limit myself to one cup a day, maybe two if it's necessary. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @chocomom2 if only you could see my kids toy room... And it's been that way for at least 4 months... I have no excuse. Well now I do! Hahahahaha
  • Options
    @chocomom2 I feel you on that!  5 year old & a 2 year old = 24/7 tornado!  I get so overwhelmed by the mess I leave the house, but it’s always there when I come back :(
  • Options
    @Miz_Liz bahahaha... yep so true.  I got smart finally for my sitch and said to my soon to be 7 year old...alright you don't want to clean it up and neither do I ...so as long as I can't see it, and there is no food back there, then it can stay the way it is until we move into the house....so she keeps shoving more things behind the divider curtain to the back room (their toy/sleep zone)...and everyone is happy.
  • Options
    Last FFFC for me.... I watch Outlander (season 3 is fantastic so far)  and The Shadow Hunters all by myself, pretty much as soon as the newest episode comes available through my subscriptions. 
  • Options
    @Dashaina I've read the first outlander book. I've read most of the mortal instruments series.  
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Been playing up my fatigue to get out of dishes and to binge on Quantico.

The last few days during ds naps in the afternoon when I should really get shit done, I've just been laying around and not doing a thing...without guilt. 
  • Options
    My sink and counter top is filled with dishes...  I'm being stubborn and waitin for dh to unload the clean stuff out of the dishwasher....or to even freaking realize it's that bad... but no, I always have to lose my sh** that I'm the only one noticing stuff like that...
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sabby2 I have read most of the outlander series and a few of the side spin offs (dpgroup.org is this book club I'm part of and they have them, yay!) and all of the MI books too. Hahahaha. I'm happy to know I'm not the only one! And I feel ya about the dishes... DH has this super annoying habit of not cleaning up after he cooks things... For everyone mind you, not just for himself.... But it drives me nuts... I just keep saying to myself be happy he cooked and you didn't have too... Lol... It doesn't always help....but I'm training my minions to put the dishes away and that's definitely making it easier... I am not looking forward to going to Panama city for the birth without them... I can only imagine what my house will look like a month later. Ugh. 
  • Options
    @Dashaina Oh, you have to go without them?? :( Have you had any kids since moving to Panama or will this be a totally new experience?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Dashaina Oh, you have to go without them?? :( Have you had any kids since moving to Panama or will this be a totally new experience?
    Totally new experience for me.  I have an amazing pair of OBGYNs (they are a married couple) who specialize in Home birth (they're huge advocates here in Panama) and VBACs.  So I'm definitely not nervous about the birthing set up. I'm more nervous about missing my kids for that long (I just spoke to my MIL a few minutes ago and she says she's coming out so they may be able to come with me if she comes too) and the entire birthing process, I've only had c-sections, I've never gone into labor at all.  Panama City is a 12 hour overnight bus trip from here or roughly a 50 minute plane ride (which I will be taking in January to meet the doctors for the first time and then around 37 weeks through the birth). I could go with a hospital closer, but they will just want to do a c-section and I would really like to be given a chance for once...lol
  • Options
    @Dashaina Wow, you're so brave! I really admire you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen Awww thanks!  Yeah I knew what the options were before we started down this road of TTC...and being PGAL and not having everything readily available to me, makes it that much more FUN.  Lol.  I couldn't imagine taking that 12 hour bus and am happy to fork out the $100 for the plane trip to avoid that ordeal.