June 2018 Moms

Weekend Randoms

Anyone up for a weekend ransoms? 

Lets get this board movin’ along and get to know each other a bit  :)

What is everyone up to this weekend? I know some of us talked about it a bit in the last randoms thread, but oh welll! 

Gimme your weekend randoms ladies! 

Re: Weekend Randoms

• I haven't been feeling 100% today. If this is the start of all the fun, I'm surprised. My last didn't start for another week.

soo I'm currently on the couch. Son is napping. So think DH and I are going to get caught up on this wks This is Us.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • I'm also not feeling great but mine is either allergies or a cold :( can't determine which. 

We went to a funeral this afternoon so luckily my son is still with my sister as I'm emotionally drained from that so laying in bed. 

We are supposed to go to a wrestling show tonight (hubby is a huge fan) so I'm trying hard to have the energy to go there with him. 

Then tomorrow will be a day of tidying up around the house. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We had a morning full of errands. DS's soccer was canceled due to the rain, so we went to target, get DS a haircut, dry cleaner, rug repair store, paint store and then lunch. During DS's nap, I went to the tile store and a bath supply store. Now we are watching Thomas. Busy day!

@meagster13 so sorry about the funeral!
  • @meagster13 so sorry about your loss

@marcus7676 talk about a productive day!
  • All I want is to nap..but I won't sleep tonight since it's super late in the day. so I compromised and I'm laying on the couch while DH makes all his football snacks.  B) 
  • DH is working on the front yard - something about valves for the sprinkler system. I am trying to have an easy day, but I am also trying to do a million things to get the house a little more clean since my mother is coming to visit tomorrow. I’m starting to feel better from my cold/funk, but now it looks like DH has it. Hoping that we are all better soon :) 
  • @meagster13 so sorry about your loss

@marcus7676 I'm tired just reading about your day!!

DH's friend got married yesterday (3 hours away from us).  I was so annoyed with DH last night and this morning.  Not being able to drink at a wedding is hard- because it was pretty boring being sober and I didn't want anyone to know I am pregnant again.  DH was suppose to bring me sprites when he went to the bar and I was telling everyone is was vodka & sprite- but he would disappear for a while.  I was asked at one point if we were expecting again- luckily with DD being only 9 months old I was able to use nursing as a reason I was nursing my reason behind nursing my own drinks and shift the conversation towards when the best time to have a second baby.  DH also spend most of the night smoking with friends (we both used to smoke but haven't in a long time but sometimes at weddings/ reunions/ ect we have a couple), by the time we came to bed this morning he smelled so bad.  I was so annoyed.  I was not looking forward to this wedding and really was only looking forward to being able to sleep in since my mom had DD.  He ruined that for me... and I ended up getting out of bed for a while to get away from the smell.   I slept in the car on the drive back- while he was hung over and I feel a little better now.  

Tomorrow I'm going to need to be extra productive- since I was away last night and most of today.  Grocery store, decorating the house for Halloween, cleaning the house and enjoying lots of baby cuddles before I have to go back to work Monday.  
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @jsl82 I'm so sorry you had such a crummy time! Hopefully all the cuddles tomorrow helps you feel better. 

Thanks for the thoughts @jsl82, @catlady1215, @marcus7676 I appreciate it. 
  • Maybe I'm showing my age by asking this, but does anyone remember the movie Camp Nowhere? Andrew Keegan? Johnathon Jackson? From the mid 90s?

found it on hulu this wkend! Used to love this movie!
  • It's quiet in June 2018! Sounds like you all were productive - or tried to be - this weekend. First tri is already kicking my tired insomnia ass. Wtf. 
    I have a shit ton of laundry I better go sort through if I want the toddler to have clean clothes this week.
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have jury duty tomorrow 

• @doxiemoxie212 I would give anything to serve on a jury!!
  • @marcus7676 honestly normally I'd be curious, but I have a vacation planned in two weeks to go home to ca for my aunts 70th birthday. I'm nervous I'll get picked and be forced to miss it? DH is a lawyer and says they could do that, but I can't tell if he's fucking with me. Also in nyc even if I don't get picked I have to go sit in a room for many hours for three days to see if I might get picked so I'm sort of miserable about it lol. 
  • edited October 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 bring a book and camp out. 

While they *could* force you to miss it, most trials don't go on that long. 
  • My weekend has been meh.  Told our daughter and mil on Friday  (huge eyeroll to mil).  I literally sold all my baby stuff 3 weeks ago at a garage sale, so I found some awesome deals and started buying baby gear at garage sales.

Now is my typical Sunday night.  Dh is at work (works 3rd) and I can't sleep!
  • @doxiemoxie212 most judges and lawyers will take into account the jurors schedules. I'm a lawyer too and the last thing I would want is a pissed off juror in my jury. 

• @marcus7676 that's a good point lol. I'd be so mad if they made me miss it! 
  • @doxiemoxie212 @marcus7676 has a very good point. No attorney wants a juror there that is mad they are being forced to be there. Hopefully you get excused and you can make your trip out here to Ca!