May 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday ticker change 9/30/17

bjkay22bjkay22 member
edited September 2017 in May 2018 Moms
Our "ticker change day" is the day you switch over to being another full week pregnant (ie: 5 weeks instead of 4 weeks and 6 days).

If your EDD is 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, or 5/26 this is for you! 

1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby?

2.  How are you feeling?

3.  Any appointments coming up?

4.  Rants/raves/questions? 

5.  GTKY: Name one show you and your SO (or BFF is SO isn’t in the picture) always watch together and one show that you always watch alone (or basically that your SO/BFF doesn’t like but you do) 

*tried to come up with something different for the GTKY, this is my first shot, be kind! 

Edit bc because words are hard 

Re: Saturday ticker change 9/30/17

• Options
    loko08loko08 member
    edited September 2017
    Bump keeps eating my post ill come back later 
    <BabyFetus Ticker >
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    6 weeks! Size of a ladybug :)

2.  How are you feeling?
    Constant nausea. I'm taking Zofran and Unisom/B6 to keep the vomiting away. Other than that, I seem to have a very fine line between underfed/uncomfortably full, and I need to be at the exact right level all.the.time. I'm just trying to make healthy choices at this point, but know I'll be gaining weight. If this keeps my HG away, I don't care how much I gain.

October 11! So basically a week and a half.

I just want the HG to stay away.

5.  GTKY: Name one show you and your SO (or BFF is SO isn’t in the picture) always watch together and one show that you always watch along (or basically that your SO/BFF doesn’t like but you do)
    Below Deck and the Challenge! He won't watch any other reality shows with me though, so I'm on my own for the rest of the Bravo/MTV lineup.
    <BabyFetus Ticker >
  • Options
    8 weeks - size of a raspberry

2.  How are you feeling?
    Progressively crappier over the past week. Nauseous and always either hungry or uncomfortably full/bloated. Also go back and forth between diarrhea and bad constipation on a daily/ EOD basis (TMI!) Sometimes I want to not eat ANYTHING and other times I want to eat EVERYTHING.

Thursday is my first appointment. I'm really nervous. Partially because I just need to know everything's alright, and partially because we've been waiting until the first appointment to tell my daughters, and once I tell my daughters the whole world will know. I'm just not ready for the whole world to know. I hate getting treated like the pregnant lady and getting everyone's unsolicited advice all the time. I just want my family to know.

We're not the birth month babies anymore.. There's a June 2018 board!! 

5.  GTKY: Name one show you and your SO (or BFF is SO isn’t in the picture) always watch together and one show that you always watch along (or basically that your SO/BFF doesn’t like but you do) 
    We can't agree on anything! We like Lemony Snicket Series of Unfortunate Events. He watches Sci-Fi and I watch dramas and comedies. Recent favorite was Netflix's Ozark. I also love This is Us.

*tried to come up with something different for the GTKY, this is my first shot, be kind! 
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    8 weeks. The size of a raspberry :)

2.  How are you feeling?
    Today is the first day where I didn’t wake up completely groggy and exhausted. Maybe the first trimester exhaustion will start to let up soon?

still waiting on my first one. October 6th. I’m ready to see this baby. It doesn’t feel real until I see it. 

none today 

Hubby and I enjoyed watching prison break, bates motel, and ozarks together.

I watch greys anatomy, this is us, pretty little liars, and many reality tv shows alone. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

7 weeks, blueberry
     2.  How are you feeling?
    Like death :( MS has made her appearance, I'm exhausted and right now I'm sore/crampy. Almost like I did 1,000 crunches or something. 
    Not until next week :/

This is my last pregnancy so I am trying to enjoy every minute but it is so hard when you feel so crappy. 
    5.  GTKY: Name one show you and your SO (or BFF is SO isn’t in the picture) always watch together and one show that you always watch alone (or basically that your SO/BFF doesn’t like but you do) 
    We like to watch Criminal Minds and Blacklist. I haven't been watching a whole lot of TV lately so I currently don't have any shows to watch alone. 

• Options
    1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? Seven weeks, blueberry!

2.  How are you feeling? Nauseated AF. Zofran is life right now. I feel you @loko08

3.  Any appointments coming up? I just had my first appointment with the nurse on Friday. I go back for my NT scan labs on October 23rd, first appointment + another ultrasound with OB on November 4th, and my NT scan is on the 9th. 

I was just on the phone with my dad and said I had to go because I was about to throw up and he's like "You'll just have to get over it". He made comments like this when I had HG pretty bad with my first and it makes me want to deliver a healthy throat punch. 

Supernatural! For a show I watch alone... That's hard. I usually am able to get him hooked on whatever I'm watching.
  • Options
    9w, size of a pecan

2.  How are you feeling?
    Pretty normal to be honest! I haven't had any major symptoms this entire pregnancy (knock on wood). Some fatigue, constipation

I have weekly Tuesday appointments with my RE. It's too bad I can't stay with them until delivery!

I'm dying to tell my mom because she will be over the moon (FTM here), but I'm waiting it out to be safe. Maybe after 14w

We love GoT, all day every day! But I like to watch romantic shows alone, like Downton Abbey
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    8 weeks
     2.  How are you feeling?
    exhausted, so hungry but not hungry, stressed
    first appointment was supposed to be 10/19 but unexpectedly had an u/s Friday and an appointment and u/s today due to bleeding. Will have another appointment next Monday

I wish this baby would stop stressing me out!  This is a busy time at work and pregnancy makes it hard. 
    H and I watch Below Deck haha. So lame but funny. Only thing we can agree on besides sports. I watch Greys alone. 
    BabyFruit Ticker