December 2017 Moms

FFFC* - 9/29

2»

Re: FFFC* - 9/29

• Well I officially started on Prime day which was in July! I'm almost done. 
  • sort of on the topic of the Baby registry discussion, my MIL is a chronic rogue shopper. She has NEVER purchased anything off of a registry for DH and I or our kids, and never, ever does she ask what we or the kids want or need for any birthday or holiday. This isn't something that bothers me from most people, but it is just so bizarre that as my DHs MOTHER and grandmother to our kids she doesn't give a rats ass if the items she's spending money on are of value in any way, shape or form. I don't mean to sound unaapreciative, but I just don't get it. The woman is amazing at almost everything else lol. But she insists on just winging it in the gift department. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @ngarciabyu My step mom is the same way. I honestly seenit as kind of an obnoxious "I know better than you do" mentality...
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @failuretofly I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. I know life will get chaotic once baby comes so I want to be as prepared as possible. And I'm one of those weirdos that shops year round for Christmas... just yesterday I found a bag of presents from last year I forgot about, whoops!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ya'll just reminded me that I should prob start my Xmas shopping....eeeek! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• skc040512skc040512 member
    edited September 2017
    I was planning to start Christmas shopping by mid October, and hopefully finish up by Black Friday/Cyber Monday (no way am I doing Black Friday shopping in stores since I'll be 2 weeks from my due date). I usually do about 50% in store and 50% online...I have a feeling online is gonna be a *little* bit more this year lol.

ETA: Another confession...I highly doubt I'll buy this LO anything for Christmas. And I don't expect my family to, either. She'll be 2ish weeks old. What's the point? Although, I may use it as an excuse to buy gear for me...
  • I started Christmas shopping yesterday and want to be done by Thanksgiving.  The only people getting gifts this year are going to be my son and the baby though.  We cut out gifts for the adults in the family last year and it was so much easier!
  • @elcd458 @djd0404 My thoughts exactly!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • @Mandayno the dreaded mancold. DH had it last week and all he talked about was how sick and awful he felt. He watched me from the couch while I cooked and cleaned, despite me having to wrangle a toddler while pregnant and with a bad sinus infection...and also Dr's orders to take it easy. Sorry had to get that off my chest. 

I feel you.
  • sjis said:
    @Mandayno the dreaded mancold. DH had it last week and all he talked about was how sick and awful he felt. He watched me from the couch while I cooked and cleaned, despite me having to wrangle a toddler while pregnant and with a bad sinus infection...and also Dr's orders to take it easy. Sorry had to get that off my chest. 

I feel you.
    Ughhhhh MEN!!! All I keep saying to myself is "this is why women have babies and not men"

• @Mandayno I don't have that much sympathy for my husband's mancolds when I am not pregnant. When I am, it's about 0%. He had a cold that became and infection and lasted 3 weeks through 3 antibiotics, and I was still thinking, "suck it up!!!"

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • @caitlyn5454 OMG I couldn't live with it for 3 weeks!!!! We are now going on week two with DH  :s