December 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change - 9/28

fall autumn leaves hedgehog GIF
Trying to get up these days! :lol:

1) How far along are you
? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Are you having/have you had a shower or sprinkle?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: 
Share three fall favorites in no particular order.  (And if you hate fall or autumn just isn't your season, share three gripes!)

Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
TTC #1 June 2015
April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
June 2016 - HSG clear
*TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
DS - 12/9/17 
<3 
TTC #2 December 2018 
BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
DD - 11/1/19 <3
My Chart

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 9/28

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    30+0: cantaloupe, large cabbage, zucchini

2) How are you feeling?
    Mostly good but I might be slowing down even more???  I need to do more yoga or walk more because I can see myself quickly become a growth on the couch and having a really hard time during l&d :grimace:

Mine is not until 10/28!  Which I'm glad because that gives us a month to get the nursery ready so we have a place to put everything when we bring it back home :blush:  Right now I have all my impulse buys in a stack on the dining room table, and our stroller's still in the box because it's like, "Sooooo, where would this go if I put it together???"

4) Any appointments this week/last?
    Check-up next Tuesday.  I'm now going every two weeks and they seem pretty routine at this point!

I've had a mild cold this week and think this is dovetailing with less room for my lungs from baby.  Also, baby raves in the evening right after dinner are leaving me a little motion sick.  It's still the cutest thing ever and I laugh all the way through, but just not something I expected!

6) GTKY: 
    Share three fall favorites in no particular order.  (And if you hate fall or autumn just isn't your season, share three gripes!)
    - Apple crisp tied with trips to the orchard
    - Knitted scarves
    - Hot drink on a cool morning
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• babytimeagainbabytimeagain member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for starting the thread this week, @whiska

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 28 weeks today! Bowling pin, eggplant, cauliflower, coconut, bowl of cereal

2) How are you feeling? Still super tired and feel like I may be coming down with something. I took Tuesday off work to try to sleep it off (didn't work). I had my GD test yesterday and my lab results were posted online. I haven't gotten a call from my doctor yet, but my lab work was flagged in three areas and I think I'm borderline anemic (which would explain the exhaustion throughout pregnancy). It's getting harder to move- I feel like Humpty Dumpty trying to get up off the couch. My appetite has gone way down- I just feel full all of the time. Overall, I can't complain too much!

My work baby shower was a few weeks ago, and my big family/friends shower was last Sunday. I was so touched by how many people attended- baby girl is already so loved! I was also pleasantly surprised by how many people actually bought off the registry!

4) Any appointments this week/last? I had a routine appt. last Friday and my next one is in a couple of weeks. All is well!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant- ugh, shaving my legs now adds an additional 10 minutes to my shower, so I've only been doing it about 2x a week. No bueno. Rave- I'm officially in the third trimester- woohoo! It's getting real around here! 

6) GTKY: 
    Share three fall favorites in no particular order. (And if you hate fall or autumn just isn't your season, share three gripes!) I love fall! Cooler mornings, decorating the house, and all things pumpkin food-related and pumpkin beer (I miss it!). 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 29 weeks! Acorn Squash

2) How are you feeling? Alright.  I second @hellothere47 I feel like I've been coming down with something for almost 2 weeks - super stuffy and tired.  Although my GD lab results came back and it turns out I am mildly anemic.  My doctor told me to start taking iron supplements so hopefully it'll help.  It is also exhausting trying to get off the couch or sit up in bed first thing in the morning.  I know I haven't gained a ton of weight, but I feel huge and it's definitely weighing on me (no pun intended).

My family/friends shower is Oct. 15.  So much has already arrived to our house its getting crazy with boxes.  My work one won't be until early November.  I told my colleagues I didn't need one, but they insisted.  It's really sweet of them.

4) Any appointments this week/last? I have an appointment on Tuesday - all is well.  Now I'm starting every 2 weeks, which makes it feel like LO will be here right around the corner.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant - my stuffy nose (currently only on the right side) will not go away.  I am trying not to use any medication but I don't know how much longer I can last.  Also, I got my Tdap shot Tuesday and my arm is still sore and hurts to lift all the way.  Rave - feeling LO stretch instead of kick.  It makes it feel so real and all I can think about is how cute she will be stretching once she's here!

6) GTKY: 
    - Staying under the covers when its cold in the morning and the windows are open
    -Pumpkin/Maple/Apple everything
    -Cuddling with our cats under blankets at night
  • @asiegel Agreed! Cat cuddles are the best :) 
  • aheqoefamilyaheqoefamily member
    edited September 2017
    Hey all- I am late to joining the bump.  Like 29 weeks, oops
  • @hellothere47 thank you! I have been trying to edit the rest of this post a few times. The mobile app and I are not great friends today. So I will try a new post instead.

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    29 weeks, the little dude is the size of an acorn squash 

2) How are you feeling? 
    Tired. I have a hard time getting to sleep and the little one likes to start is day early about 0530

3) Are you having a shower? 
    On the 7. I have one with coworkers and on the 14 our families and friends are coming together for a co-ed shower. 

4)Any appointments this week/last? 
    Last week we started the biweekly appointments. This week we had our TDAPs. I totally feel for you @asiegel, ours we also on Tuesday and my arm still feels it.

5) Rants/raves / questions? 
    I am on round two of the cold since becoming pregnant. I really hope this one doesn't last the two weeks again. 

6) GTKY?
    Warm Apple Cider
    Pumpkin Milkshakes
    Hot Chocolate 

• Welcome @aheqoefamily ! Glad you can join us on Thursdays!! Sorry I am a little late this week, it has been a really bad week. 

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? I am now 30 weeks! Baby is the size of; a full motorcycle helmet, half a large cheese cake from the Cheese Cake Factory, or three stacked boxes of frozen TV dinners!

2) How are you feeling? I am not sleeping AT ALL! I am averaging about 2 hours at a time, and generally have to get up out of bed. Sometimes I can go back to sleep for another hour or so, but not usually. I am getting really exhausted and wearing down from this! I am also highly cranky, irritable, and have 0 patience for anyone....POOR DH 

My co-workers are throwing me one on the 14th, and my family and friends will have one for me on the 21st. I am pretty excited, but also nervous! I HATE HATE HATE attention, and this kind of things are hard for me. BUT, I am excited to see everyone and celebrate baby!

4) Any appointments this week/last? I had one on Thursday and everything went great! Baby is now about three pounds!

Rants- we are moving this week and things have been extremely stressful. I can't wait for it to be over and finally relax and just focus on baby. Raves - sorry I really don't have any, its just been an overall horrible week. 

6) GTKY: 
    Share three fall favorites in no particular order.  (And if you hate fall or autumn just isn't your season, share three gripes!) 1. The cooler weather, 2. Fall decorations/fashion, 3. All the fall flavors (pumpkin,apple)