Infertility

HCG Wash, intralipids and embryo glue to help with FET?

Hi everyone. I'm looking for anyone who might have been advised to do an HCG wash, intralipid infusion or embryo glue to assist with implantation.

For all intents and purposes my first FET should probably have been a slam dunk: one 3AA PGS tested 5-day embryo that was already nearly 50% hatched when transferred, and a lining of nearly 10. When discussing reasons why this may have failed, implantation was assumed to be the issue. My nurse recommended doing an HCG wash, of which I have read the research published and it seems to give a significant boost to clinical pregnancy rates, but I don't know anyone who has done it. She'd also like to do an intralipid infusion that same day (a couple of days prior to transfer). And we'll also be doing the embryo glue, which kind of gives me the heebie jeebies but I'm willing to try anything to make this work.

Has anyone had experience with one or all of these methods for helping an embryo implant?

Re: HCG Wash, intralipids and embryo glue to help with FET?

• My friend did the HCG wash after two Donor egg grade A embryos were transferred and failed. She also had a hysterscopy and polyps removed, which was probably the implantation issue. She did get pregnant on her next transfer but hard to know what made it work- likely the polyps being removed but she also was on a steroid and went gluten free too. I say try it all if there are no risks! Best wishes!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Bumping just for kicks. Still interested if anyone has tried these or heard of successes with them!