January 2018 Moms
Options

HDBD 9/27

2»

Re: HDBD 9/27

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @GraceUponGrace09 From the picture it looks like you're standing in your bathtub? Are you??? (I keep going back and forth and it's killing me!) :-)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Preach, @supercoolstephy! Typically, I love a flowy, bohemian type dress. Not so much while pregnant. It was pretty comical!
    I would look on Amazon, @supercoolstephy! I know that sounds weird, but I have honestly gotten so many inexpensive, but good quality dresses from there. I always get compliments, and I'll tell people, "$20 on Amazon!" Just search "maxi dress." There are some tight options, even with that that search criteria! 
  • Options
    @darkrose88 that dress is gorgeous! Care to share where you found it?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I like your phone case, @hminer4;);););)
  • Options
    @crizz13 Lol! No, I'm in front of it. Too funny!
  • Options
    @schaze @KatieEl @hminer4 Thanks ladies! I got the dress on Wren and Ivory. I absolutely love the material (it is so soft) and the fit! Definitely one of my better maternity purchases.
  • Options
    @supercoolstephy I had almost the same convo w DH!  I was trying to find a dress for a wedding, and a future dress for baby showers etc, and DH was all "none of your dresses are tight, wont they still fit" I had to explain that for once I was on board with the tighter fit around the mid section so that its obvious I'm growing a person and haven't abandoned all portion control lol.

Together Let Us Seek the Heights

• Options

The girls at 25w3days
    Pregnancy Ticker