April 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 9/26

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: What is your drink of choice when you can enjoy a drink?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 9/26

• Options
    13 weeks!! FINALLY out of the first trimester. Baby is a lemon.
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Headaches have started to kick up, but sickness is getting better. So I guess its a trade off. 
    Just had one on Monday and the heartbeat was strong. Next appointment isn't until 10/24. 
    N/A 
    Titos dirty martini. OMG I want one.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?   9 weeks- olive, cherry, or tater tot

2. How are you feeling? Still tired

3. Any appointments coming up? Last u/s with the RE next Monday.

4. Rants, raves, questions?   None at the moment.  I just wish I stopped wanting cookies all the time!

5. GTKY: What is your drink of choice when you can enjoy a drink?  I love ciders (especially old mout) or vodka with cranberry or pomegranate juice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    13. I really think these different apps are not on the same page. Let's see: kiwi, peach, peapod or lemon.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good, except I tried on my little sister's maternity clothes this morning, and a lot of them didn't fit.

Tomorrow. I think it will just be a Doppler. 

I just feel like I went from being my normal size to in the last week getting huge. Maybe it is normal, but I at starting to worry that they missed a baby in there in previous scans.

A margarita or anything fruity and tropical. I also live ciders.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    10 weeks, a strawberry

2. How are you feeling? 
    Really good but still extremely tired with extremely specific food cravings 

Just had one today and finally heard the heartbeat!! Have a US scheduled for 10/10 to firm up dates. 

Not really.

I love angry orchard with cinnamon sugar around the rim. 
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    10 weeks and baby is a strawberry or a prune... 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Food aversion is still pretty inconvenient and headaches have started popping up!
    Next appt is Oct 10th (our anniversary)
  • Options
    Not sure why it cut mine off!
  • Options
    10 weeks and a strawberry 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Rough. I thought at the beginning of last week I was turning a corner on the all day nausea, but now I'm throwing up every day. I have medication from doctor but it seems to work only when it wants to and isn't a guarantee.
    Monday 
    I thought I'd be a more productive wife and make ahead some crockpot meals. Well, I had to move the crockpot into the laundry room yesterday because after only an hour of cooking Italian sausage and peppers, it made me throw up from the smell. Then I couldn't even eat that for dinner. #fail
    I make a pretty good margarita to the point where it's hard to have them out at a restaurant because they don't taste as good as mine. But I'm a red wine drinker and that tastes good no matter where I am! 
  • Options
    @nelsonjr82-2  that's the worst with the meals. I've been making casseroles ahead of time for my husband and I just keep them in the fridge and end up making myself plain pasta most nights.
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @amelia42018 that's my anniversary too! I'll be 12 weeks!