December 2017 Moms

GTKY 9/26

edited September 2017 in December 2017 Moms

**not me in pic! Just a cute/funny idea!

Do you plan to dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what?

If you already have a LO what will they be dressing up as?
Me 29 I Him 26
Married 4/22/16
TTC 9/2015
**TW**
BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
TTCAL 6/15/16
BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
BabyFetus Ticker
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: GTKY 9/26

• Loading the player...
  • I work at a high school and we take Halloween pretty seriously! I might go as a road bump or a pin cushion (I'm a seamstress!). My coworker thought of a punny one for me--a pregnant pause (putting paw prints on the pregnant belly) but I don't think people will get it.

I was going to have DD go as a penguin, but Marshall's has these amazing vest costumes for toddlers that are so easy to wear and she fell in love with the unicorn (with wings) so I might just do that for her.

Here it is:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXVHMDY/ref=twister_B01LTFWGHO

(And for the record it is $19.99 at Marshall's which is about my limit for spending on a halloween costume!)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @djd0404 Oh that is definitely not me, haha! I couldn't find a pregnant Halloween GIF so I had to go with a random picture I googled  :D
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @djd0404 I love the Juno costume idea, especially the inclusion of the cats! I hope you shake your cheeseburger phone cat a few times to get the full effect of the movie lol.
  • @failuretofly i got mine on Amazon. I just seatches maternity Halloween shirts lol. And voila!
    I got one that has 2 pumpkins on the belly. Hopefully it still fits by then!
  • I've tried to find cute maternity pumpkin shirts but I can't - anyone have any suggestions?

DS will be dressing up as a bear, and the costume I got him is legitimately the cutest thing ever and I wish he could live in it lol
    I got one off Groupon. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ahhh love that @whiska
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• I'd like to get a cute skeleton bump shirt (because I'm lazy).  I looked at amazon but I'm not really loving any of them.  Any other great place to find one?

• elev2017elev2017 member
    edited September 2017

@andipandicWed121369 I got my twin skeleton shirt off Zulily for about $15.

ETA: The fabric was super soft and I'm probably going to wear the shirt around the house before/after Halloween.