January 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - 9/26

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling? Any cravings?

3) Any appointments this week/last week?

4) How are your baby preparations going (Nursery/Registry/Etc.)?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: Do you plan to dress up for Halloween this year? If so, what's your costume going to be?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 9/26

• Options
    26 weeks - Liza is the size of a head of lettuce.

Feeling good physically, but I've noticed I'm a lot more emotional and moody lately. The only craving I've really had is Sonic's pumpkin pie milkshake. Y'all...that thing is so good.

Glucose test this Friday. Hoping all goes well with that!

Going to register this Friday after my doctor's appointment, finally! Nursery is coming along. She at least has a crib to sleep in and a dresser for clothes in there.

Nope. I went off on a rant this morning because DH thought it would be smart to comment on how big my stomach looks in my shirt. So I snapped back with "I don't have any clothes that fit me, and you don't want me spending any money....and blah blah blah". haha Ohh if this cool weather will just get here so I can wear my big sweaters and leggings, I'll be good.

6) GTKY: Do you plan to dress up for Halloween this year? If so, what's your costume going to be?
    I probably won't dress up unless we have a little party at work. Haven't heard anything about one, though. I think we should definitely have a thread around Halloween to see everyone's costumes, though!
  • Options

25 weeks, head of cauliflower

feeling ok. No cravings. Veggies seem to be difficult to get down:(

Nothing medical, but I had an appointment with my photographer who will be doing a boudior shoot for me at 32 weeks. I'm so excited:)

All registered, listening to a book on natural birth and looking for what birth class will be best for hubby and I. Waiting to hear back from my friend on IF she found the rest of the crib she was going to let me borrow. 

Rave: DH felt her move a couple days ago:) 

a pregnant unicorn with the little baby horn coming out of my belly lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    22 weeks, she's the size of a coconut. 
    Feeling pretty good for the most part.  Have more energy than normal, but the back pain has started earlier this time around.
    I have a check up with my OB tomorrow.  Anataomy U/S was last Wednesday (we confirmed again that this little nugget is a girl)
    I have pretty much everything picked out, it's just a matter of buying it.  We have a crib, dresser and bookcase already.  I just need another glider, crib mattress and bedding.
    None I can think of.
    I wasn't planning on it, but we are doing a trunk or treat at my DD's daycare.  Haven't thought of a theme yet, but I suppose if I can dress up to fit with it, I will.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 22 weeks -- my app says the size of a cob of corn :) 

Lemonade. GIVE ME ALL THE LEMONADE!

No appointments for a few more weeks. That one will be my diabetes check. Nervous!

We are well underway in the nursery...just need to hang the curtains. My husband is building a bookcase so that's gonna take a bit too. We are all done registering since our shower is in a little more than a month. The holidays made it so we had to have it a little earlier than is standard.

Not right now. I'm anxiously waiting for my husband to be able to feel him move. Last night Benji was going nuts in my belly and I thought for sure he would be able to feel it, but of course once he put his hand there, the kid stopped moving. 

No costume... I bought a tee shirt that looks like a skeleton with a baby skeleton inside but who knows if it will fit come halloween lol

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I am officially 24 weeks (holy cow) and baby is the size of a cantaloupe (holy cow)!

I am tired and getting leg cramps at night. Still some insomnia but other then that I am feeling good!

Appointment tomorrow for a check up and discuss my gestational diabetes test.  

These plans are not moving as quickly as I would like.  I have committed to spending ten minutes a day to cleaning out the room the nursery will be in.  My goal: The only things left will belong to DH and then it will be on him to get moving.  I also have this need to get my front yard together.  Adding plants, changing from mulch to gravel... I am starting that this weekend by hook or by crook!  I need to finish my registry...but my weekends just keep getting shorter somehow!

I have to give my DH props.  He has been so amazing and sweet.  He knows I need to relax more so he bought me a video game to zone out to.  He has put up with my sticky, clingy, romantic hormones that have been coming out.  He is being a total rock star!

I am so excited for this, I am finally going to tell my students I am pregnant on Halloween!  I have purchased a skeleton shirt with a little baby skeleton in my belly area.  I plan on wearing it with a zip up hoody that day. I figure at the end of class I can give them a treat and unzip my hoody to show them the trick I have been hiding so far this school year!  Let's hope I can keep hiding my bump till then  :D

I love the idea of a Halloween costume thread!  I want to see what everyone dresses up as!