February 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms 9/26

Re: Randoms 9/26

• Options
    rainafire77rainafire77 member
    edited September 2017
    @eggplantface I went through Byram Healthcare. Aeroflow said they took Blue Shield of California and then said they only took Blue Cross in California. I asked why they had Blue Shield of California on their list and they said they didn't, that I misread it. I took a screenshot and sent it to them, never heard another word.

Byram was recommended by a co-worker. They don't have the selection but I only filled out the form, they took care of the rest. Never heard another word until I got the call saying it shipped.

ETA: To date, Aero still shows all insurance companies listed under contracts. I think that's false advertising if they aren't an actual provider for all insurance companies.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    BTW since @eggplantface told me the secret to doing signatures, I'm having WAAAAAY too much fun!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ew. Honestly wtf is the matter with people. 
    Was on an other app that I was active on with DS but not so much this this pregnancy...
    Well this just reminded me why... Someone made a thread called "showed me your potty shots!" Ask for ladies to post their a/s potty shots because she didn't know if the tech got the sex of her baby right. then a whole bunch a ladies ACTUALLY replied with scan pictures of their unborn child's bits!!!  
    Just Why????
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace I bought so many cute limited pink ones for DD and she only took a paci for a month. After that she just got super pissed when we tried to put it in her mouth and she realized it wasn't food. :(
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace I bought so many cute limited pink ones for DD and she only took a paci for a month. After that she just got super pissed when we tried to put it in her mouth and she realized it wasn't food. :(
    DD1 only took on with in the special care are nursery. DD2 never would (unless my boob counted). Here’s to hoping. :) 
  • Options
    @eggplantface I did the aeroflow website and got an email saying insurance confirmed the next day. Pump is supposed to ship 60 days before due date. 
  • Options
    @seitzy3 we’ve never had any! The girls wouldn’t take pacifiers, but I figure I’ll see how it goes this time around. And that horse is stinking cute. 
  • Options
    Girls—Khloe Kardashian is also a Feb mom. They BOTH could be here...
    I’m Khloe.  

Jk
  • Options
    @rainafire77 @chucksmom15 and anyone else who got it through insurance: did you use the aeroflow website to verify insurance and all that or somewhere else? I couldn't get aeroflow to submit (I hit the submit button and nothing happened) so I tried another site but haven't been contacted yet. 
    I used Aeroflow.
  • Options
    There are limited edition Wubanubs?!?!  

• Options
    There are limited edition Wubanubs?!?!  

Apparently. There’s 2 or so others on the website. I just learned about them with DD2.
  • Options
    kbrinks2kbrinks2 member
    edited September 2017
    I need to vent!
    So we Lost our keys at a school where we were coaching volleyball. And they are seriously gone! My husband even went through the garbages, we searched everywhere inside and outside and they are no where to be found! We finally "broke" into our own car hoping I locked them in and they aren't anywhere in there either! 
    So our huge problem is that we don't have a spare! And the car is an hour and a half from our house. And to get a new key we have to take the car to the dealership to get it programmed to bypass the immobilizer (2 hours away). So the vehicle is still at that school. 
    We are hoping to borrow a flatbed and tow it home and figure something out from there. But we will see when we can get that done!! 
    We drove back there again today (3 hours round trip) with out DS just to search again and still nothing! What a pain in the a$$!!! 
    Thanks for listening!!!

ETA: just realized there is a Monday bitchfest thread this week! Probably should have put it in there but I already posted! 
  • Options

Khloe is pregnant too?? I'm so behind on my
    celeb gossip. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options

Khloe is pregnant too?? I'm so behind on my
    celeb gossip. 
    You know they planned this for their reality show that has lost ratings. there is no way that Kim planned this and not Both Khloe and Kylie got surprises all at the same time 
  • Options
    I'm up early for my 3 hour glucose test (uuuggggh). I think the rumbly in my tummy MAY be baby going, wtf sugar first thing in the morning? Or it's my body being like, wtf where's my normal breakfast.

I didn't know Khloe was pregnant too! I did hear somewhere that maybe Kylie's is Kim's surrogate but I have a hard time believing that one. Who knows with that family!
  • Options
    Good luck on your glucose test, @clc515!

In other news, who watched This is Us last night?!
  • Options
    Try to not think about the sugar @clc515 I had to do 3hr with DS and DD. Thankfully I passed (barely). But my goodness that's SO much sugar a treat once. I almost throw up every time from it. So gross.

i finally sucked it up and bought that maternity 3 in 1 jacket on Amazon.  I am now regretting not buying sooner… It may not get here till November  :(.  Does anyone else have this jacket? Here is hoping it is worth it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited September 2017
    I would think if one of the sisters were going to be Kim's surrogate they would be open about that, because that is a lovely thing to do in any family. But who knows, they like to drop bombshells on the show for ratings.

@jennifer_m21 I recorded This Is Us and will watch it tonight! Sadly, it airs past my bedtime. Because I'm lame and tired.

ETA tag
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    I will not post any spoilers then, @eggplantface!

I tried the Aeroflow website, and it didn't take my insurance. I called another site, and they were helpful. I am looking into the Spectra S1 since it's a closed system and hospital grade. The S2 is covered 100%, but the S1 is a $95 upgrade with my insurance. I'm glad that some of the cost is covered.
  • Options
    Thanks @jennifer_m21 and @starynightsky24. I'm praying to all deities that I pass this one lol.  I can't even drink water while I wait :( 

A few folks mentioned ordering breast pumps so I checked out the Aeroflow website. Was easy enough to submit, and someone will contact me in 3-5 business days. Kinda wondering about the timing on things since I'll be switching to my husband's insurance during open enrollment in Oct on Nov so probably should have waited til then. I'm sure it'll work itself out. 

• Options
    @jennifer_m21 I got the spectra S1 with DD and it was worth every penny of the upgrade. It's a great pump! i had the medela PISA and the medela freestyle with DS and both were no where near the quality. Love it! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback, @Starynightsky24!

Do I need to order the pump now, or closer to Feb? 
  • Options
    @eggplantface I haven't watched yet, either!  DS stays at my moms on Wednesday nights--so DH and I either do a date night on these nights...or if he works, I binge my shows.  @jennifer_m21 will we need tissues???  

Good luck today @clc515!  
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback, @Starynightsky24!

Do I need to order the pump now, or closer to Feb? 
    Mine shipped quickly. I think you'd be fine waiting till after Christmas. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jennifer_m21 You can get everything in place now and then it depends on your insurance. Some won't allow it to ship until 30 days prior to EDD, others will ship now. Byram Healthcare said if your insurance won't ship until 30 days, they'll still process everything now & then ship when the insurance allows.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    Good luck today @clc515!!!
  • Options
    Well now I'm just wondering why I can't get the "submit" button to work on the Aeroflow website! I used both Firefox and IE. I'll try from home later, and maybe my phone too. I also wonder if my insurance is picky about what providers it uses because the site @jennifer_m21 used is the one that told me it's out of network. I may have to suck it up and call my insurance.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @eggplantface I used chrome w/ no problems hitting submit on the website. Didn't try the others, so maybe that's it?

Thanks for all the good luck wishes! 40 more minutes until my last draw. I'm so ready to eat lol.
  • Options
    I watched This Is Us this morning....for some reason I did not get all the feels. Maybe because I saw the preview, but no tears shed from me. 

All this his talk of pumps has me wondering if I would qualify for a 2nd one....

@clc515 I hope things are going as good as they can be going for a 3 hr test.
  • Options
    Argh. I forgot about the glucose test. My OB hasn't mentioned it yet but I assume she'll bring it up at my next appointment.  Can't wait. 

I need to to look into the breast pump. I'm switching insurance at the first of the year and I hope that doesn't interfere.  Might need to make some phone calls.  I've heard really good things about the Spectra. I hope it's an option for me. 
  • Options
    I've been a laundry machine this morning. Carrying the baskets up and down our steps has my uterus kind of freaking out. I can feel some slight tightening (probably BH). Drank some water and am now laying down. I sure hope this surge of energy sticks around. I'm am trying to get prepped for our big trip to Vienna/Prague. Carrying the loads up and down the stairs...ugh. 
  • Options
    I have my A/S tomorrow! Any insight on getting the baby to cooperate?
  • Options
    @jennifer_m21 people swear by orange juice or a little bit of caffeine.  I had my normal coffee before mine and although baby was super active, his position was atrocious and the tech wasn't able to get all the necessary pictures.  Hope baby is more cooperative for you!
  • Options
    @BrittaniLC come do my house next? My bedroom is on the top floor and my laundry machines are in the basement. I HATE doing laundry for that reason alone. 

@jennifer_m21 I drank some V8 juice before I walked in and baby was moving around like crazy. Tech was poking him left and right to get him to wiggle into the right position, but he was super responsive. 
  • Options
    @ash0625 This is something freak for me to be doing! I hate laundry as well! The tightening in my uterus is slowing me down though. Oh well. I guess I get to sit and eat hummus and pita chips. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice @psm and @BrittaniLC

@BrittaniLC -  looks like your have a good workout! We have 1 floor in our apt, and our washing machine and dryer is NOT full-size. We already do laundry a few times per week for the both of us. With the baby coming, I foresee us doing laundry nearly every day!