November 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 9/25-10/1/17

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Weekly Randoms 9/25-10/1/17

• Anyone else keep getting this message?

• I did this morning
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been UBER busy at work and have not been able to stop in here. So...hi everyone, and I'll try to jump back in.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, I kept getting that yesterday!
  • I got that message briefly this morning. 

I apparently look rediculous in an isolation gown :) I have 10 more scheduled shifts, 12s are getting harder to stay awake and I get pitting edema even with the compression stockings. 

Hoping that on my couple days off I'll get to pain the babies room. 
  • I find myself saying, "I'm too pregnant for this" quite often. 
  • @littlemissc17 I say that a lot too. I get funny looks cuz apparently I'm "small" so I don't look 32w along. But those words come out of my mouth often. Today a client wanted to use her wheelchair for an outing (she can walk and is supposed to use her walker for most outings) so we had to tell her no. She got very annoyed with me the rest of the day. But I am way too pregnant for that. There's no way I was pushing her around. Her wheelchair probably weighs as much as she does. 

My 0 patience has gone into the negatives. I get very frustrated very easily. I'm always one to point out the obvious if someone makes a stupid comment or says something that just doesn't need to be said. And those sarcastic comments have been coming more and more frequently. I'm afraid of what will come out next.
  • @kaitlinliz that is too funny.  I am also struggling with trying to keep a poker face and not let every sarcastic comment come flying out of my mouth.  But my face gives me away every time. 
  • @fishakris yes! Lollll and of course it's usually at work lol! But my face definitely gives it away. When I try to not, I have RBF and have had clients ask me why I'm mad at them lol! I'm not mad I swear 
  • Pregnancy brain is setting in got out of the shower this morning and went to put a towel around my hair and realized I didn't wash out my conditioner. 
  • I've hit the "starting to feel very pregnant" point.  My torso feels so stretched out!  Also, I find myself just staring at my bump a lot, watching the movement.  There's something so fascinating to me about being able to see the movement, not just feel it.
  • I pretended to be asleep last night, I was so pissed at DH then he sends me messages like I should be happy as hell when I get home and appreciate that he did one thing all freaking day.  No, f*cking be useful and the one thing you did AFTER I pointed out you drinking beer and watching tv, doesn't count. Can't say you gave DD a bath, she does it herself. I didn't fall asleep, already was having contractions so those kept me up or kept waking me up, got up at 6. Did he wake up to take DD to school? Nope. Didn't even set his alarm. So I did more an an hour this morning than he did all day yesterday then pretended to be asleep so I wouldn't have to see him before work. Cause he woke up and as soon as he got dressed he plopped down to watch tv again. I'm so over him. I'll be painting the baby's room myself.  Sorry about the rant but I'm just done. 
  • @MaximumEffort I'm so sorry! Why are men so nonunderstanding? Like why can't they do stuff for the house without having to be bugged about it? If I can look around and see dishes need to be done or laundry or something and get it done, why can't he? 

I work 40+ hours a week and am growing a human, I should be exempt from all household duties. He thinks that because he works different hours, he shouldn't have to do anything and I pick up the slack. Um if I can come home and clean why can't you clean before you go in? (He doesn't leave the house til 2).

I swear they're all helpless at times. I've definitely pretended to be asleep to not deal too.
  • @kaitlinliz Ya he said he did the dishes, meaning he emptied the dishwasher I ran on Sunday night so it sat there Monday. Did I see he "did the leaves"? Haha, no cause you semi mowed the lawn and ran over the dog poop. I'm going to scratch that truck up so bad, that's all he spends his time on. I work full time, and do the cleaning and grocery shopping and all laundry but his.  He even wanted me to appreciate that he moved his dirty socks and underwear from the living room. Christ Sake, he's 36, my daughter cleans more than he does  
  • I just folded my baby blankets and we seriously have 15!!! I think that seems like a little excessive but most were gifts from my first two. I bought 1 for this one because it's so soft and was on clearence. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @curiousfool1 I have been so memsmorized by my bump.  The movement is so incredible to watch and feel.  <3<3