Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekday Randoms week of 9/25

Re: Weekday Randoms week of 9/25

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Life/adulting gets to be super overwhelming and nonsensical sometimes. It's totally not fair when we see our loved ones struggle through conditions like this. I totally wish I could join you in a blanket fort for coloring time!
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts So, so sorry to hear about your sister. Big hugs! 

AFM - I am avoiding work big time. Our other office is out doing a service project - planting at a local park. So I'm just sitting with work up on my screen, but bumping on my phone. Only 2 more hours....
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts ugh, that sucks so much and is not fair at all. I hope you and your sister both get the support you need to get through it. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm so sorry.  Adulting seriously does suck sometimes.  I wish I had more comforting words or better advice. Some times things just suck. *hugs*

• Options

I searched & found random reviews of Amazon Firestick.  Does anyone have it?  Can you watch live sports?  Live TV?  I am SO over our cable & wireless bills.

• Options
    @darkstar42, I will try and add you later..... I have never done it and don't know how.  But I am really interested in this info you share about protein and egg quality.  Silly me didn't used to care about such things until TW I had a dumb egg let two sperm in, which make be fluke, but I am willing to make such a change if it may help.  End TW

@lurvleybunchococonuts, *big hugs*. I am sorry.  I will keep in my my t&P's.

• Options
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it *hugs backs*
    @jrm_14 I dunno about the firestick, but DH & I just recently got "rabbit ears" for our tv and it's been great so far.  He doesn't get ALL the games, but enough to keep him happy without having to worry about a cable bill.  Plus we have netflix, so it works out for us.  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @holly321 (and others interested in My Fitness Pal) If you go to the "community" tab on the MFP website there is an option to "Find Members." Click that and it'll let you search by username. I highly recommend reading ISWTE! I'm finding a lot of the scientific recommendations around diet for egg quality also match up with recommendations from my acupuncturist, which is very interesting!
  • Options
    Sending you hugs @lurvleybunchococonuts :heart:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - *hugs* I know things haven't been easy lately. Sometimes life deserves a TP.
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts big Internet stranger hugs to you. 

@jrm_14 you can get live thursday games, but that's it. Most of the other stuff you need accounts for. It it's jailbroken, you can get live stuff, but it's a hassle, and we have had to reinstall the software so many times that we gave up. By the time everything is updated, and we found a good live stream, we were so over whatever we wanted to watch.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts  More big creepy internet stranger hugs to you.  The world can suck sometimes.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm so sorry. Sending some creepy internet hugs your way.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm so, so sorry. I hope you and your family get the support you need.
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts being an adult sucks! I'm sorry you are all having to go through this. Sending many hugs your way and hoping you all get the support you need.
  • Options
    @jrm_14 we have a fire stick and we put up one of those whole house antennas two years ago. I was tired of paying for cable. MH was worried about games and stuff at first too, but really the only game we don't get is Monday night. On Sunday we have to of course watch whatever games are on regular TV, but you always get your local team. We make Monday a casual date night and go somewhere to eat and watch the game. Not paying that cable bill each month makes it so much easier to be without some stuff.
  • Options
    @pebbledam Yay!!!! That's very exciting! 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I am so sorry to hear about your sister's update.  Sending you big hugs, my friend. <3  I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through, but I will be praying for you all.

@pebbledam Yay for a shift change!
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Sending you internet hugs. I feel you, girl. As another person dealing with the dreaded C word and a loved one feel free to reach out.
  • Options
    @nimmle thanks, right back at ya girl! 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    Fyi, if anyone wants to ruin their evening/give themselves nightmarels  I suggest watching Gerald's Game on Netflix. General TW associated with it: rape "fantasy", death, gore, and general mind fuckery of a movie. Ugh... Already told H of I wake up screaming it's his fault for suggesting the film. Okay, it was qell done, but ugh... Heebee jeebees!!!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I just saw the trailer for that movie.  I don't normally watch movies like that until I can read the entire plot line. I'm all about spoilers! Besides being freaked out would you suggest it?  Or pass?
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I read that in college. I had no idea they’d made it into a movie, but I love scary movies, especially this time of year. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I forgot to mention in my first TW that the movie also contains sexual assault/trauma of a child.

@galactickates @spottedginger it was good, def more of a psychological horror movie. Gave me nightmares cause I'm a big ole pussy lmao. I haven't read the book but MH had and he says it followed the book almost exactly. I believe it's a netflix original movie so that might be why you hadn't heard about it.

Eta: forgot to add that not only did I have nightmares but H legit woke me up in the middle of the night cause I was screaming "stop stop help help" in my sleep. Lol. Which is weird it wasn't THAT scary of a dream I was more mad than anything lol. I also watched the movie with all the lights on and hid my eyes during parts of it lmao :D

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    *TW*

just found out my SIL is KU. I guess God is punishing me for not fasting for Yom Kippur. I know I sound like an asshole for not being more happy, but she literally didn't want kids last time the subject was brought up. Meanwhile, I'm still failing to turn an OPK. Happy Saturday for me, I guess. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    edited September 2017
    @jsnakehole oh girl! All the hugs! :( that is so hard.  Eta you totally aren't an asshole for not being more happy. You can't help how feel.

TW yesterday my HR lady was telling me about how her friend is KU with twins and how upset her friend is about it cause this is baby 5 & 6. I just about cried and told her I would happily take them for her friend if she doesn't want them. It's so f'ing unfair.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @jsnakehole so sorry girl - it's so hard and unfair sometimes!  Don't feel bad about your feelings, I think all of us understand.

@lurvleybunchococonuts that movie sounds terrifying!! Also - do you suffer from night terrors/screaming in your sleep often?  MH gets night terrors sometimes (like maybe once every year or every few years) and it is *the friggen worst* - wondering if you do, if you've ever had any medical sleep analysis and if it helped?  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jsnakehole hugs friend! I think what you are feeling is totally understandable considering. It really is unfair sometimes. Be kind to yourself!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @canucklehead123 honestly I have no idea lol. H has woken me up maybe 3 times from my cryng or talking in my sleep over the past 4 years. And once years ago an ex told me I kicked the wall pretty hard in my sleep. But my mom never has mentioned it to me. My sister shared a room with me for years and has never mentioned it. H said this is the first time he knows that I've legit been screaming. Both the cats were spooked too lol.  Upside I got extra kitty and H snuggles :)

Eta I've never had a sleep study done

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts yay for extra snuggles!  Ah well - I really want DH to have a sleep study but because his terrors are so infrequent, I'm worried they won't find anything.  But he has extreme episodes where he's up out of bed running around and screaming at top of his lungs (it's terrifying to watch)... worried he'll seriously hurt himself one day.  I kind of pinpointed that if he's worked up about something before bed, that's kind of a trigger so sometimes I make him meditate with me if I feel like he might have disturbed sleep.  It wreaks havoc on my sleep because every time I hear him make a slight noise in his sleep I am fully awake and on high alert!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 oh man, that sounds awful! I can't imagine :( have you or he mentioned it to his doctor? Since it's infrequent maybe they might have some ideas? Meditation sounds like an excellent suggestion.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts MH is so bad with doctors...he always downplays symptoms and it's pulling teeth to even get him to go!!  I have thought about asking my doctor on his behalf...lol!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited October 2017
    @canucklehead123. I used to take Prazosin (sp?) via prescription for night terrors. It worked really well for me. It is technically a blood pressure med, if I remember right.  ETA:  not that meds are the best option :). Meditation and mindfulness before bed is so beneficial for anyone!!  

@jsnakehole. ((((((((Hugs)))))))). 

@lurvleybunchococonuts. No.  Words.  ((((Hugs))))

I had no problems with TB app on my old phone.  Upgraded phones today and now I understand why people don’t like mobile. Sad day.