March 2018 Moms

Appointments - Week of 9/25

It's been ages since we had one of these. 
doctor reasons scrubs lot GIF

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: Appointments - Week of 9/25

• I have one Thursday! I am 15 wks. so I guess they are just going to check my pee and listen to the HB? I have been listening to his hb on my doppler but it fades in and out since he is moving so much. It will be nice to hear it with a better machine. I am going to request an u/s next week @ 16 weeks. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• I have a fetal echo tomorrow and am freaking out. Of course my appointment had to be at 3 so I will be sweating bullets all day waiting for it. I also meet my OB tomorrow which I am fairly excited to do. I've heard a lot of great things about him. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh @syssa-o, I hate you have to wait all day. Even when you have to wait days/weeks/months for an appointment those last few hours are always so hard. Keeping everything crossed for you.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• I had my 16 week appointment today @ 17 weeks.  The only thing the Dr. did was check the heartbeat on the Doppler.  It took all of 2 minutes.  Next appointment is in 3 weeks for anatomy scan and 20 weeks.  
  • @notthefather I've been waiting 3 weeks for this appointment, and it hasn't been the worst, every couple days I get anxious over it but I hate end of day appts because I obsess!

*TW*

our daughter's heart was outrageously deformed. They didn't see it on any of the 3 ultrasounds we received from the same tech (afterwards, during an investigation, it was found that the main defect IS visible). If anything is structurally compromised, we will know tomorrow. We will have another one at 18-20 looking at the smaller details.... but knowing that the hearts are structurally sound would be amazing. I might be able to enjoy a second of this pregnancy lol
  • Post op follow up on Friday. Hopefully my MFM will allow me to go back to work.... until then bedrest and Netflix.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had an appointment today at 18 weeks. Everything checked out great and we were finally able to hear his heartbeat with the doppler! He's given us a hard time the last 2 visits! I scheduled my anatomy scan for October 11 (20w2d) and my next doctor's appointment for October 23.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• @syssa-o you and your sweet baby are in my thoughts! Wishing you so much luck tomorrow as you hear back. Can't imagine what you're going through as you wait for results. Sending you many many hugs. Please keep us posted!

My 16-week ultrasound is on Thursday this week, and I can't wait to see baby girl again. Hopefully she'll be moving around a little bit for DH. The last couple of times she was very still and calm, and it would be nice to see her wiggle around or maybe wave to us. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker