November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Ticker Change 9/25-10/1/17

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions.

5. GTKY: What is one non-baby related thing you want to do prior to birth?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Weekly Ticker Change 9/25-10/1/17

• Options

34 weeks! Baby is the size of a basketball hoop net. 

2. How are you feeling?

So much pressure, back, butt and pelvis all ache. I'm having a hard time walking, sleeping and feel like my appetite is 1/4 of what it was. I eat breakfast, have a protein smoothie at lunch and then dinner. Where did all the snacking suddenly go? 

I have my weekly check for further dilation today at 9:30am and a growth ultrasound (doctor was concerned last week she is too small for her age) at 2pm.

Rave- I almost got all my nesting done last week. Only two rooms left which I will probably knock out tomorrow unless I can't sleep again tonight. 

I would love if DH and I could both get new cars. Ours aren't that old. I think mine is a 2009 and I barely drive it so it only my has like 68,000 miles on it but there are some annoying faulty things with it. His is a 2011 but has had to put so much work into it that I think he put more into it than he owes. 

• Options
    33 weeks the size of celery!

2. How are you feeling?
    There has been some back pain this week and I have been warm all week. But over all good.

None this week. I did have an ultra sound on Friday and baby girl was being shy and didn't want anyone to see her face as she was facing my back. But the tech got the pictures she needs for the growth check.

Not sure if this is a rant or rave: My job was posted this week as they need someone to cover my year maternity leave. It's weird thinking someone else will be doing my job for a year. But I can't wait to have time with this little girl.

DH  and I talk about having some time for us and to make the most of the next couple month. We didn't go on a baby moon but know once baby get here there will be an adjustment period and things will be different. So we want to make sure we have some good quality us time before baby arrives. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    33 weeks; celery
    2. How are you feeling?
    Huge. Other than that, pretty good!
    Not this week. 
    Rant on lack of sleep! We've been transitioning our 2 yo to a big boy bed. He's been getting up a lot in the middle of the night since then, and I feel like I have a newborn again. The only difference is I'm still pregnant! So I'm twice as tired. 
    Hubby and I are planning a weekend getaway just the two of us. My parents are keeping DS. I hope everything works out so we can go! 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 32 + 2... I thought I was 33 when I was at the hospital yesterday. Wishful thinking I guess!

2. How are you feeling? 
    I am officially in preterm labor. Had lots of contractions again yesterday and waited 6 hours to go in since I knew it wasn't "real labor" aka I wasn't dilated or effaced. Since this is my third time in a month, I had to take Procardia and now will need it if it happens again. FYI this is what contractions look like on a monitor if you've never seen them. Top red line is baby's heart rate, bottom red is mine. Black dots are baby's movement (mine never stops!) and the jagged lines are contractions. The last few times you'd just see the line close to the bottom with some spikes. These were more consistently higher, but I wouldn't say painful. I'd just wince sometimes.

Breastfeeding class part 2 Wednesday and OB 
    Thursday

4. Rants, raves, questions?
    Lots of rants - my feet are super swollen, even to the point that the flip flops I wore to work cut into my feet somehow. Reflux and nausea suck. Got my paraffin wax machine today and can't wait to use it. 

I want our kitchen redone so badly, but DH hasn't followed through. I need a dishwasher!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @nytino24 that sounds scary! Hopefully things hold off for you. Are they putting you on any kind of rest? Dishwashers are life changing
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Options
    @DungeonTrollMel I kind of know the drill by now and went through "labor" with my miscarriage, so I feel like I can tell the difference between the two... and that's keeping me calm. I'm just concerned that I won't be able to tell the difference when it really happens and that I might be too lax. Right now, protocol is to take another pill if I have more contractions and to call them. 

• Options
    @NYTino24 Oh no! Sorry you're going through this. You will definitely be able to tell the difference when you are moving into more active labor. When I went into the hospital after my water broke, I didn't realize I was having contractions but they were registering on the monitor. Once I started having contractions that were causing changes, there was no mistaking they were contractions! And it was still hours later before I was ready to push. 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 It sounds like you are handling everything really well! This sounds like a very stressful experience, but you're doing a great job of staying calm. You are a superstar. 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 31+4. 31 is a bunch of asparagus, 32 is a squash.

2. How are you feeling?
    Great! Having a lot of pelvic pressure, but otherwise I'm feeling really good. I was kind of miserable during my first and second trimesters, so I'm glad I'm finally getting some happy time. 

My 32 week appointment is coming up on Friday.

Baby shower this weekend! I'm really looking forward to seeing the lovely ladies in my life all in one place, getting advice from them, and hearing birth stories.

Hmmm... I've been wanting to go to the zoo! I guess I should make that happen in the next couple of weeks.

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 33 weeks, no clue but BIG

2. How are you feeling?
    BIG and tired.

Nope, first time in a while I have no appointments. I have my every-2-weeks appointment next week.

4. Rants, raves, questions. Rants -
    STILL do not have a car seat. So much drama with car seat/stroller compatibility and what adapters work with what version of what car seat model. I bought a clearance model Stokke which was supposed to work with all these car seats, but all of the ones on the list are discontinued.

Great question, I should think of something good. Definitely need brows done, pedicure, maybe a facial if I can get away with it.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    33 weeks, celery??

2. How are you feeling?
    it's day two in a row, my feet are about the fall off and I walk in slow motion but I'm not in a ton of pain. 

nope

Only 10 more scheduled days of work left, all 1w hours, I think I can I think I can.... 
    DH has semi gotten on board to get ready for baby, he had his big even of the year last week so now he can focus on us. But really needs to stop giving excuses for why he can't take DD to soccer, we made a commitment, stick to it. 

umm? Is there such a thing? I want a massage again, I want to go out to a nice dinner or to the movies, the new kinsgmen movie looks good. 
  • Options
    @YesOuiCan The one nurse was there at my first hospital visit and she joked that I could do it all myself because I know the routine. Aside from the FFN swab and cervical check, she was right!

• Options
    . How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    32 weeks. An armadillo or squash
    2. How are you feeling?
    Really good! 
    No. my 32 week appt isn't until 33 weeks. lol
    DH is being dumb about the TDAP vaccine. 
    Baconfest! Every year, the first weekend of Nov, PA puts on a huge festival around bacon. It's so much fun! Even people in PA haven't been there or heard of it (none of my coworkers seemed to know about it, and it's only like an hour away from where we live). I was kinda shocked. But we went 2 years ago and missed last years. I really wanna go back this year.
  • Options
    • How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
      31 weeks. Asparagus
      2. How are you feeling?
      Pretty good; just big and out of breath.
      No. my 32 week is next week. l
      Praise the Lord I've been getting more and better sleep this week. The cooler weather has finally arrived and I think it's  helping us all (DD) sleep better at night. 
      get this kitchen renovation started! If it doesn't happen soon, I'm going to the brakes on. I can't bring a newborn home to a construction site! 
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    32 weeks. Some random fruit or vegetable. 
    2. How are you feeling?
     Ugh
    Yes. Baby is good. Me, still having issues but I’ve already complained about it on another thread. At this point, I’m just being hopeful and optimistic that things get figured out before LO makes her debut.
    4. Rants, raves, questions
    Non baby related, but I got a pretty significant raise at work this week. I think they’re trying to make sure I come back after I have the baby lol. 
    Maybe go see a movie with DH. We haven’t gone to a movie by ourselves in forever so it would be nice to do that. Our anniversary is in a few weeks so maybe I’ll plan something for the next time he’s home.
  • Options
    I love that so many of us who stuck around to the end have due dates so close together. We are going to have a baby explosion and I really like that we don't have a million randoms who don't offer support or participate.

• Options
    @littlemissc17 "some random fruit or vegetable" 

i am dying at this. I feel like at this stage the sizes of the vegetables make ZERO sense 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Options
    32 weeks. Squash, head of lettuce .. not even comparable 

2. How are you feeling?
    I feel large, very uncomfortable and a ton of pressure pushing downward. The Braxton hicks are becoming more frequent. I only feel them way down by my pelvis. 

Yes, Monday is the start of my twice weekly visits to MFM. I go every Monday & Thirsday for a NST and an ultrasound. 

nada

I would love a day where it's just hubby and I without any kids to do whatever we want. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    33w, celery. 
    2. How are you feeling?
    Huge!
    Had a checkup on Monday, it went just fine. Asked about the TDAP and flu shot, and I will be getting them in the next couple weeks.

Finish setting up stuff (decor, mostly) in our house and rearrange the garage. Not real exciting, but it needs to be done. 
  • Options
    @DungeonTrollMel I agree, these size comparisons are ridiculous. They make no sense to me.
  • Options
    @DungeonTrollMel They really don’t!