December 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 9/22

kyrwynkyrwyn member
edited September 2017 in December 2017 Moms

If you reached a new week of pregnancy on Friday, tell us how you're doing!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: It's the Autumnal Equinox. Share three fall favorites in no particular order.  (And if you hate fall or autumn just isn't your season, share three gripes!) 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 9/22

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 30 weeks!!!!! The size of a platypus, minus the tail. 

2) How are you feeling? Great! Pretty consistent back pain lately. 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? Girl, yep. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? Had one today! 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I HATE the doctor I had to see today. First, I had my third AS and they still couldn't see the LVT. I knew the US tech was hurting me, but I just dealt with it. When I got home I realized she made me bleed!!! I had a big tummy pre pregnancy and the skin where she was pushing under it is rather thin I guess? But wtf?! Then I go in to see the dr. He doesn't even say hello and legit doesn't even look at me once then whole two minutes he was actually in the room. I asked about the LVT and he says "well there's nothing we could do about it anyhow". Ummm?! Then he rushed me out of the room and didn't ask me any questions or asked if I had any! I'm pretty pissed about it all. 

6) GTKY: It's the Autumnal Equinox. Share three fall favorites in no particular order.  (And if you hate fall or autumn just isn't your season, share three gripes!) 
    1. Fall decor 2. Pumpkin spice everything 3. Cooler weather (hopefully soon) 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    dkizz82dkizz82 member
    edited September 2017
    28 weeks, eggplant 

2) How are you feeling?
    I feel really good. Hoping it stays this way for a while (except the 90 degree weather)

Girl, oh yeah 

Had my glucose screening on Wednesday. Haven’t heard back yet, praying I passed this time. I only gained a pound this month. I was soooooo happy about that. 

1. S’mores and bonfire
    2. Fall decor
    3. Cooler temps 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 30 weeks. Zucchini. 75% baked! <3

2) How are you feeling? So much better.  I have had several days running of good blood sugar numbers, and I'm starting to figure out how to balance things a bit better.  I'm actually excited about the baby shower this weekend! And it feels really good to be excited again, rather than just totally overwhelmed.

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?  Yes. And oof, yes.

4) Any appointments this week/last? OB appointment this week. CDE next week. It's relatively quiet compared to the next 2.5 months.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? DH is the awesomest, as discussed in other threads. I have been feeling really focused on managing the GD and not on being excited for the baby and for the first time in a couple weeks I'm actually really happy and excited about our incoming little one.

6) GTKY: It's the Autumnal Equinox. Share three fall favorites in no particular order. Wearing sweaters. Apple things. Cool nights = better sleep for me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

28 weeks, eggplant 

2) How are you feeling?
     :( 
    Boy, yes, I'm feeling huge all of a sudden 

Failed my 1 hour glucose but OB appt went ok. She measured my fundal height at 33 weeks though. I have my 3 hour glucose Monday and a growth scan next Friday to check on baby boy 

- pumpkin/apple picking 
    - cooler weather - so uggs and hoodies 
    - fall colors 

DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    29 weeks, butternut squash!

2) How are you feeling? Slightly uncomfortable all the time. Wishing I could sleep through the night without unisom, but seems like that isn’t going to happen. 

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?  Yes, boy and yup

4) Any appointments this week/last? OB this week, just a pee in a cup appt. nothing next week. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I thought it would be easy to paint the crib we were gifted with chalk paint, but that stuff is awful!! How everyone on the Internet raves about it is beyond me because I’ve talked to four of my friends and we all hated it. It’s goopy, uneven, and taking 4-5 coats to cover. I’m in too deep now to quit, but this will be my THIRD weekend working on it. :(

6) GTKY: It's the Autumnal Equinox. Share three fall favorites in no particular order. 
    1. Cool, crisp air, 2. Halloween! 3. Warm beverages
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker